Epic Perfect World

Leveling / EXP Problem / Help D:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i had a fun time solo leveling my BM in PV. just built him to have enough dex for the axes then all str. what i did was to pull as much as i can( you can figure this out as you go)  then unleash the BM AOEs  (Heaven's Flame helps a lot)it was very easy and i never partied with anyone takes too much time and a lot of stress IMO. just bear with it and grind solo then occassionally do GV or FC to get over the boredom from being inside one instance too long. have fun and good luck.

when pulling its best to run into a corner or a wall to keep all the mobs stacked(closest to one another), it will make your AOEs and HF more effective. Tangling Mire is a good genie skill to have to lower their PDefs. :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Aarkshan

Sad....all I did is Pv and and also bug gave male 50 percent at 149
How does doing it yourself take hours. It took me 20 minutes per run on my psy.

It took me 5 min per run with my Barb, BM, Seeker. 7-8minute's with all my magic classes (aside from psy which took 15-20 like yourself). Its far faster to solo it + it isnt hard.

What?
Psy is one of the fastest class to do PV >.<
With Black Voodoo, Soul of vengeance and Cleric buff: Lure, Psychic Will, 2-3 aoe.....do again.

It takes about 5-7min to run PV doing 4 stops.
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2013, 03:58 am by MadWarriorQC

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What?
Psy is one of the fastest class to do PV >.<
With Black Voodoo, Soul of vengeance and Cleric buff: Lure, Psychic Will, 2-3 aoe.....do again.

It takes about 5-7min to run PV doing 4 stops.

It takes about 20 mins for my psy too.  We all have different methods of using a psychic, and sometimes black voodoo can be the death of ya (literally).  So yeah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
Psychic Will just OP in PV. Its 8s invincible (10s if Holy). You got plenty of time to kill all mobs after a lure.
I do the same lure with Psy then BM or Seeker.

Ya I occasionnaly die (1 over 7-8 runs) from a lag (teleport back) but most of time, its just easy.

Well, like you said, different ppl, different way to play.