Epic Perfect World

Leveling / EXP Problem / Help D:

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm sorry for this off-topic comment but your signature made me laugh more than it should have.  :tiger-26:
anytime.

i think most of his problem is that he refuses to go axe... seriously man it would make your life alot easier.
and yeah, at lvl149, i only get roughly 5% exp per run with training eso... idk why you're getting more but i want it D:
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
I've already deleted the game and redownloaded it twice, as well as updated it each time.
And yes, I do try to get people to do it with me. Doing it by myself takes hours. And each mob is only worth about .25%.

As for the extra BH quest, what happens is I'll turn in the original BH quest, and he'll give me the BH bonus quest token. I'll talk to him, go to QUEST, and the option to use it will not be there as it usually is.
Note, this is after I turn in multiple BH's at a time.
Just use SLS if you want, :) Or just hunt EC's so that you can buy SLS, a BM doesnt need a party,you can enter alone,and make solo runs.. :)
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Dewy

One of the things that is overlooked a lot, is the Morai quest chain. I usually do this on my lvl110's, get them some skills as soon as they enter Archo, and go do the quest chain. It is the the one that starts at Spirit Loyan in Elysium Village.
It is perfectly doable with noob skills and gears and the whole chain easily lvls any 110 to about 137. Yes, it takes time, but it is less boring than endless PV runs.

For a lvl147, the exp will ofc give less lvls, but might still take you to 148/halfway 149. I am not sure as I never did it with toons that high lvl. The whole chain should be a piece of cake for a bm your lvl.

As for solo-ing PV on a bm, it's already been said. Re-stat for now to axe-build. Get some decent axes, 140's will do fine. Get Heaven's Flame, Fissure and Highland cleave and the anti-stun run if you do not already have it. Get some training esoterica's and ask a sin to BloodPaint you. Get chi'd up, run the first part in normal fast mode, after that, anti-stun. RoftP, HF, Fissure, Highland Cleave (you can put that in a combo) and those mobs drop like flies. Consider taking along some white tea pots for faster chi if you're not sage, but clawing some loose mobs works well too.
Once you are 150, you can restat to claw bm.
Good luck!

Offline bleyed

you have Fissure and Highland...before those 2 make sure u Heaven's Flames...those 3 should wipe out the wave u pull...use Trangling Mire from genie...i might be wrong on skills names btw lol

This is pretty much how I ran my BM to 150 (Sage, all-path), especially the last couple levels.  While I didn't use Tangling Mire often, it does come in handy, though I find Cloud Eruption just as useful.  My typical combo (not macro'd, I think it misfired too much, but you can try it) was/is: 1. Roar of the Pride, 2. Heaven's Flame, 3./4. Fissure/Highland Cleave (in either order), 5. Drake Sweep, 6. Fan of Flames.  Especially at 148+, you'll rarely get to 5, and almost never to 6.  When genie was recharging I switched to claws for speed-chi.

While my axe damage and pv elapsed times could have been improved if I had 'pure axe-build' (max Str./min. Dex. for increased damage), but even with Nirvy HA/Axe/Claw I didn't feel overwhelmed unless the drag was more than I expected (or lag kicked in... lol)

I'm not sure how your experience is gaining, but you might want to watch your character sheet to check actual exp received per mob.  As mentioned in other threads, the exp shown in the chat box isn't accurate - something about a roll-over effect.  On my 147 Veno, using +3% tome <Decaying Tome or Scene of Carnage> and Marriage Quest exp. belt <dual +5% exp>, I was getting 169,500 exp. before the esoterica and 254,250 with esoterica on.  (This pv run was just an hour or so before this post, so...)

Total run exp gain should be fairly significant (depending on level), not just 2%, so you might want to ss your char. sheet before a solo run and after as well.  At 149, my archer (again, tome and belt, no esoterica) was getting ~5-6% per run, and because of the math, it should be ~8-11% (not sure on exacts) for 148.  I'd have to re-run Veno for 147, but I want to estimate ~15% max for this level (tome and belt, no esoterica).

Also, last thought, when running solo, you *should* be able to run a full pv in about 25-40 minutes, depending on pull-size and other play-style factors.  This last run with my Veno (testing the esoterica exp. % boost), I completed the full cave with time left on the esoterica at the end - about 55 minutes had elapsed when boss dropped.

Hope this helped some, and here's to your leveling.  :normal-25: :pig-25: :tiger-25:
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Doing it by myself takes hours. And each mob is only worth about .25%.

By that logic 4 mobs is 1% so 400 mobs is a full lvl. Last I checked there's somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-250 mobs in PV ( I may be wrong as mass pulls tends to screw up my numbers) but if thats the case, do 2 runs, get your lvl, and stop crying.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Vionn

How does doing it yourself take hours. It took me 20 minutes per run on my psy.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
How does doing it yourself take hours. It took me 20 minutes per run on my psy.
It took me 5 min per run with my Barb, BM, Seeker. 7-8minute's with all my magic classes (aside from psy which took 15-20 like yourself). Its far faster to solo it + it isnt hard.

Offline Sir Vais

• Faction: Xpendi:Bro's
solo pv 8 hours a day using exp scroll and u will be 150 in 2 days  :normal-42: gl

easy

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
everything hurts u . go uninstall game

Offline Zuxtain

A BM can easily solo PV. If you need to see how a ruin is done solo, you can go on YouTube.
Although one problem I tend to have is the boss. Even with charm I can't handle it. But then again my BM hasn't gotten his 130 gear.
By the way restat to an axe build then when you hit 150 go to whatever build you please :)

Alucardsupul

wrong thread means post farm, yay!

Offline milco342

You think GM's are going to change the lvling system just for you? you can get a char from lvl 110-150 in about 4 days if you try so stop QQing on fourms and go spam PV
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Alrighty.
I'm always told to just constantly do Phoenix Valley for my levels. I'm a Blademaster specializing in Claws and I'm always being told to pull, and when I do, somebody b*tches and leaves.
Other than that, while doing PV, 90% of the time you either get somebody who leaves, somebody who is lagging, TOO MANY SINS IN ONE GROUP, or you just flat out can't get a group, even from your Faction.
And other than THAT, at level 147 a full PV run only gives you around 3-4% experience  :tiger-6:

I'm also told to do GV, which is apparently BETTER than PV experience and Epic Coin farmage wise.
The only problem with that is that NOBODY ever does GV and when they do, which is RARE, SOMEHOW the mobs get past and kill the Harpy -.- Meaning GV ends and everybody leaves without wanting to retry.

Bounty Hunts only give maybe 2% exp and occur only once a day. Plus the bounty hunter token things you get to sign up for another bounty hunt are bugged. When I receive mine, I can't get another bounty hunt.

It's been over a week and I'm just now leveling to 147, that's incredibly slow.
Any suggestions for a somewhat-new player?  :tiger-12:
i got from lv 140 to 146 in 1 day by doing solo pvs in my EA

Crystali-150SIN

Ennaoj

It puzzles me why other people relate a very legit post with QQing.
The person's asking for suggestions to help him/her level up. Instead of making such comments that won't help, just don't comment at all.

It's amazing how others can forget we all once were noobs and didn't know everything in the game.