Epic Perfect World

Leveling / EXP Problem / Help D:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Quickest ways to level are Super Level Scrolls and PV.

Why not GV ? - Takes 1 - 2 hours each GV (too long) and the amount of exp you receive isn't worth it.

Why not TT ? - TT is meant to be a place to farm mats and ECs, sure, mobs give a decent amount of exp since GMs increased it but it's still not worth it.

Why not BH ? - The amount of exp you receive is too dam low. If you wanna level quickly, you shouldn't even do this.

Why not FC ? - Unless you're a sin, don't bother because it takes too long for one to kill the entire dg and bosses can take quite a while. Oh and big room may be a pain in the ass if you don't have a cleric.

So if you really wanna level fast, either donate or vote and buy super level scrolls or run PV solo. You're a BM, you shouldn't have problems soloing PV. And you should also restat to axes while you're not 150. x:

I'd have to agree with most of this.

Also, when it comes to PV, I've found that it is most beneficial to be in a party of no more than 4 people and you all needs to be close in level for the best EXP. Try not to run in a squad with a level 149 and a level 136 or something, it nerfs your EXP too much. Keep it within 5 levels (so 145-149)
As someone else said, make sure you have a Training Esoterica on. If you work at it each day for a couple hours, should take you no longer than a week. SLS are also a great help too, just remember to vote regularly and do your BHs and Divine quests for EC.

I actually used to love GV for leveling (when I was on cleric) however, I believe it was boosted in the last big patch, so it is a lot harder to complete without a decent full squad, so not as worth the effort anymore.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
just delivered BH I
i got a Lv 1 Order which exchanged for BH II

maybe i got ur problem wrong :/
can u explain where it is not working please.

My bad, I should've explained it better.
It doesn't happen ALL the time...just MOST of the time. The last 2 times I've tried to do it have failed. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot and send it to you or post it in a new thread.
Pretty much I get done doing a few BH's, I turn them all in, and one out of two or three of them give me the bonus BH scroll thing. I talk to the guy to accept it, but he doesn't have the quest that lets me accept it.

And thanks to everyone else for the amazing replies  :tiger-29: I know I saw the Training Eso somewhere, but I didn't really think it was worth it because I was saving up all the gold I got from voting to get my demonic gear, and then once I hit 150 I would just bump it up to Dragon since I've actually got quite a few Warsong Crystals (Had to do a lot of Warsong BH's lately so I have quite a few x.x). I'll give the Training Eso a couple tries and see how it goes.

As for FC and TT, I have absolutely no idea what TT is or where to go to do it. Or if I even need a party for it.
As for FC I already knew that was incredibly hard to solo....unless you're a sin. Who can pretty much solo ANY instance. Which is BS. But oh well.

But thanks everybody for all the replies, I really appreciate them!
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Twilight Temple - TT.  You can access Twilight Temple via the Illusion Stone.  Please check your forum messages. :)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I know I saw the Training Eso somewhere, but I didn't really think it was worth it

it turns 2-3% pv exp (lvl149) into 5%. definitely worth it.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Try doing PV alone. Its how I leveled all my characters (I dont have time for PT's eventual nonsense and qq). Pop on a training Eso and you can get a very good amount of exp per PV. However you need to be able to pull lots and have good AoE to kill the mobs.

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
I'm doing PV alone ATM with a Training Esto...
I don't know where you're getting 2% to 3%, and then 5% with the Training Esto...because I'm still getting under 1% even with it on ^^;
As for the AOE, I'm a BM :/ and unless I'm missing something, I've only got 5 AOEs right now, Cycole, which does just about no damage, 2 others that do the same, my stun, and my spark consumer which barely takes out 1/4th of a single mobs HP :p
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Well thats why you need to use something other than fists for the pulling. Axe aoes would do way better in PV. And  I get more than 5% on a full run of PV.. I get about 7-8% (at 147, 4-5% at 149), idk how or why you're getting so little.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you have Fissure and Highland...before those 2 make sure u Heaven's Flames...those 3 should wipe out the wave u pull...use Trangling Mire from genie...i might be wrong on skills names btw lol

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
you have Fissure and Highland...before those 2 make sure u Heaven's Flames...those 3 should wipe out the wave u pull...use Trangling Mire from genie...i might be wrong on skills names btw lol

Grab BP from somewhere, (buffer alt, friend, facmate, random) go into pv, pull first hall, stun, hf, aoe. Pull one mountain, hf, aoe. Other mountain, then last hall. It's easy as hell.

I don't see how you aren't getting up in levels fast, I leveled my bm in one day in pv. o.o

You can restat to claw build later on after you're 150, but I'd suggest being axe build until then, just so you can kill the stuff.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
If you already have the BH II for the day you can't pick up another one even if you received it on another day.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
it turns 2-3% pv exp (lvl149) into 5%. definitely worth it.

I'm sorry for this off-topic comment but your signature made me laugh more than it should have.  :tiger-26:
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
it's not a problem... you can get to 150 in two weeks, or even a few days, if you're hardcore enough.
after 146, the exp bar starts to crawl. don't even bother doing bh for leveling after like 145, it hardly makes a difference. find a good pv party (this may sound next to impossible, but you can do it, trust me), and run it with the training esoterica scroll thing. then at 149, buy 13 SLS and level yourself like that :X also, using axes in pv is much much more effective - faster and easier. you can always restat yourself to pure claw later.

(after reading your post... i know who you are now. message me, ill level you with a seeker).
It's not too hard, i got my veno to 150 in about a day and a half of hardcore grinding with 1 bm friend, after 145, the exp rate feels like it gets cut in half, thats just because you start needing a LOT of it to lvl up.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

vlntbty

BMs are MEANT to be a control class to handle a lot of mobs, etc at once. Only 5 aoe's? BM is one of the easiest classes to do PV on. Gather mobs, aoe stun, HF, then use other aoe's. Mobs should drop fast....

As for the magic mobs which I am sure you will talk about, use your antistun then pull.

I'm doing PV alone ATM with a Training Esto...
I don't know where you're getting 2% to 3%, and then 5% with the Training Esto...because I'm still getting under 1% even with it on ^^;
As for the AOE, I'm a BM :/ and unless I'm missing something, I've only got 5 AOEs right now, Cycole, which does just about no damage, 2 others that do the same, my stun, and my spark consumer which barely takes out 1/4th of a single mobs HP :p

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I got my bm to 141 in a few hours with pv. Used axes, gathered up mobs and went mad.  I did it solo too because sure it may take longer, but finding 3 others who won't get on your nerves is a task.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Soloing PV is better than doing a squad. If you have a lot of AoEs you should be able to finish it fast.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.