Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

Offline skaiikun

• Purple Person
You ever get that feeling that maybe you should be without a faction?? Like, you join a faction and there's like...10 ppl on in the beginning right? Then it slowly dwindles down till there's no one online but you...? Am I the only one having bad luck with factions?? :'( :'( FML
I'm not lazy. I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
AWWW thats hurt

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Factions? Lol run solo and kill everyone on server... Or join Nohomo or something

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Don't join the faction that asks you to join

Offline skaiikun

• Purple Person
Lol I'll take Jayke's advice and fly solo xD can't be that bad being solo as a cleric right??

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My fac is pretty eu heavy, so during the day, there would be so many on then when I actually want to do stuff (at night), it quiets down.  It is what it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
well if u good in playing and has nice gears u can join best guilds easily

examples of best guilds: Xpendable-Worms-Hang*Over-NoHomo they pretty active :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Lol I'll take Jayke's advice and fly solo xD can't be that bad being solo as a cleric right??
You may want to find a guild for that (People always are in need of EPs). Flying solo with EPs is harder to do.
I made my own faction with my close friends and thats enough for me right now, but if your main focus is pvp, having a guild will do you wonders.

Offline skaiikun

• Purple Person
Well I'm not too big on pvp since i suck at it :P Never had much experience with that as an EP, but imma just stick to pve for now ^_^ wanna finish getting all my gear before i decide anything else

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I was in the same boat for a while then I left, came back, then left again.  I fly solo but am looking into big guilds.  I won't join one until I finish farming though.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
You ever get that feeling that maybe you should be without a faction?? Like, you join a faction and there's like...10 ppl on in the beginning right? Then it slowly dwindles down till there's no one online but you...? Am I the only one having bad luck with factions?? :'( :'( FML
My advice would be to check these guilds here--> http://epicpw.com/guilds/
Never join random guilds that sends random invites around, it just shows you how serious they are..

Hope it helps. Enjoy in EPW  :smiley:

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?

I dun prefer any of this big pk faction , apply nohomo or ducks less drama
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 10:23 am by ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
1. Scroll through the Guild section
2. Apply to a long term stable faction
3. Profit.

Offline Bonnie

Do not join NoHomo, Worms, GoodGame or any of these massive competitive PK factions. There is only one trustfully faction called Ducks. Join us when you hit level 150 and I have to say that we are absolute drama free faction. We are here to support each other.

Bonnie <3

Offline Craggan

Factions can tend to be a problem sometimes but I have found my home with overseers now. If you're interested in more info I'd be happy to talk with you more. We tend to do alot of events and we are pretty spread out across time zones so finding people on isn't usually a problem. Good luck with your search.