Epic Perfect World

Rolling system at NW

Offline Anjani

I m tired of being in losing nation once a week in NW, it's like dafuq Flame Nation again?  :'(
Since EPW brought up NW, I've never been in Frost Nation even once... I got most is Flame Nation,(maybe coz of my bad luck) but seriously, when u got 15k-20k personal credits every NW and u got only around no more than 150 Supply tokens, Yes U will Q_Q like hell...

And my idea here (if possible) make NW rolling system, maybe like this week at Friday I got Flame Nation and in Sunday i will get in Light, then next Friday will be in Frost, etc...

So, wht do u think abt my opinion?

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I dont think thats possible... But yeah might not be a bad idea, but the players still make the nations.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The Nations selection is totally random from what i know...i might be wrong...maybe there r some secret numbers and formulas behind ? no idea lol i believe its random.
u r simply unlucky then...just keep participating u will win eventually  :-[

Offline Fantom13

I'm fairly new EPW player but while playing PWI our faction learned something. For the most part the entry into NW is relatively random. Entering in different places gives you a higher chance to get a certain nation. Also if you Join NW after points have started being earned you will almost always be put in the losing nation.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm fairly new EPW player but while playing PWI our faction learned something. For the most part the entry into NW is relatively random. Entering in different places gives you a higher chance to get a certain nation. Also if you Join NW after points have started being earned you will almost always be put in the losing nation.

makes sense now tha ti think about it, there are diferent NPC's indeed to go inside...never tried it nor tested it...

going inside after NW started and join a losing nation also makes sense...could be like that indeed.  :rolleyes:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My husband actually thought that the location of where you entered made a difference, but we usually enter in Etherblade and we ended up in flame twice, dark twice, and light yesterday. So it's random and you're just unlucky.

If folks stopped complaining about being in Flame and actually did stuff to ensure a win, Flame would be a happier place.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Well Requiem members were entering always in Shroud Temple and they kept ending up in Flame. So I went solo once, joined to NW from different place and ended up in Frost, while they were again in flame for like 4th or 5th time in a row after entering from Shroud.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
My husband actually thought that the location of where you entered made a difference, but we usually enter in Etherblade and we ended up in flame twice, dark twice, and light yesterday. So it's random and you're just unlucky.

If folks stopped complaining about being in Flame and actually did stuff to ensure a win, Flame would be a happier place.

Make do with what you get, most of the times nations lose because they go for personal kills. Do they Even Flag Carry? Work as a Team and you can make your nation win I believe.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Make do with what you get, most of the times nations lose because they go for personal kills. Do they Even Flag Carry? Work as a Team and you can make your nation win I believe.

I believe that because there is already such a preconceived idea about Flame being a very bad Nation, when anyone enter and ends up in Flame, automatically they are put off totally.  The nation is as good as its players, when you only player kill, ignore the flag, afk most of the time, the nation will loose every single time.  I agree with Axel wholeheartedly!!  Work as a team in Flame and you will see, they will win.

NATION WARS IS NOT A PK FEST!! THAT IS NOT WHAT NATION WARS WERE INTENDED FOR.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I m tired of being in losing nation once a week in NW, it's like dafuq Flame Nation again?  :'(
Since EPW brought up NW, I've never been in Frost Nation even once... I got most is Flame Nation,(maybe coz of my bad luck) but seriously, when u got 15k-20k personal credits every NW and u got only around no more than 150 Supply tokens, Yes U will Q_Q like hell...

And my idea here (if possible) make NW rolling system, maybe like this week at Friday I got Flame Nation and in Sunday i will get in Light, then next Friday will be in Frost, etc...

So, wht do u think abt my opinion?

It's completely random. Can't be changed.
Still don't understand this whole thing of Flame being the losing nation - the players make the nation.
I finished in 4th place nation with 26k~ credits and got nearly 400 tokens.

NATION WARS IS NOT A PK FEST!! THAT IS NOT WHAT NATION WARS WERE INTENDED FOR.

Teamwork is key.  ;)
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Actually, flame always loses because everyone just decides to gank on them as soon as it starts. Usually, I see light and dark aiming towards flame first while almost noone is attacking frost. Hence why frost often gets first and flame last. This one time I was in flame. GoodGame was there, HangOver was there, and NoHomo were there, and some Xpendable, so it's not about the players but about nation's strategy.

This is true, every single NW I've attended light and dark have focused flame the most, then eachother, then frost. Which is why frost wins almost every single time, why? I don't know.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This is true, every single NW I've attended light and dark have focused flame the most, then eachother, then frost. Which is why frost wins almost every single time, why? I don't know.

Same reason flame players quit. They assume flame will lose and thus go for easy kills.

I rather go after frost personally in these nations, better resistance = more points.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
The Nations selection is totally random from what i know...i might be wrong...maybe there r some secret numbers and formulas behind ? no idea lol i believe its random.
u r simply unlucky then...just keep participating u will win eventually  :-[

I heard in PWI they split players based on kill/death ratio of each char (or squad), because no matter which logic you use that would be most fair to make balanced nation. Problem comes that if people make 2-3 extra OP squads that ends up in same nation, then system fills rest of nation with players that are lower lvls, has bad gears, alts etc. There we solved problem with making more balanced teams mixing good/bad players, and some extra good players even go solo.

So as someone already said: it doesnt matter in which nation you end up, what matters is mentality of people. As soon as NW starts everyone goes for Flame just because.. its Flame.. they have to lose... and people in Flame feel like losers as soon as they see Flame sign above their head so they dont even try their best, they just RPK instead. You cant win if you feel like loser before it even started.

Just my 2 cents

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
People go for Flame because they know that most of the people in those nations have already given up. Which means it will be an easier time for whoever is attacking them. If people in Flame actually tried (like the few times they got higher ranks) then there wouldn't be a problem. However, people have created this stigma that Flame will always end up last. With that mentality, how else can it end up?

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
People go for Flame because they know that most of the people in those nations have already given up. Which means it will be an easier time for whoever is attacking them. If people in Flame actually tried (like the few times they got higher ranks) then there wouldn't be a problem. However, people have created this stigma that Flame will always end up last. With that mentality, how else can it end up?

DITTO - well said

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi