Epic Perfect World

(NW) Remove purify spell from Venos and Clerics

halffis

claiming I'm raging and got a huge ego
+
get some reading comprehension, learn the game and then come back and try to have a discussion with me, until then shut your uninformed mouth.

for disagreeing with your (wrong) statements
+
Occult does the work of a stun, so does extreme poison the work of an amp.

Very wrong indeed.
Im saying this: thread is about purify spell in NW mainly, which is why I mentioned ganking and being ganked.

Don't post in this topic, you're too stupid..

you imbecile

Where are the GMs.

This will be the last reply you see from me as you're clearly too dense to be talked sense into.

Sad.

Robbert

who the fck is halffis

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
who the fck is halffis

Buddha.
when InTake gets ct buff

halffis

Buddha.

Revealed. Back on topic.

Robbert

Revealed. Back on topic.
Who you to debate any PK related subjects blue name sit down learn your place. Unless you have something of worth to say, keep quiet learn some stuff.

halffis

Who you to debate any PK related subjects blue name sit down learn your place. Unless you have something of worth to say, keep quiet learn some stuff.

Same goes for you.

Robbert

Same goes for you.
Minion quotes me you are cute you want throat digged with spoon.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I guess the only reason most of you wanting to remove the purify skill is that you cant aps a running target.

Removing purify from caster is like taking zerk from melee classes.

Saying you want purify to be removed is like saying you want stealth to be removed or 5.0.

Caster run from you when you trigger their purify skill?  Sins hide in stealth when 3sparked auto attacked killed the caster.

Where is the difference?

Every class got a anti stun skill but caster so stop qqing.

Nation war is about team work anyways. So when you team up you can easily kill a running target unless you are a sin cough cough "HAI I CANT KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES CAUSE I CANT AUTO ATTACK WHEN THEY MOVE Q_Q"

My 2 cents.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I guess the only reason most of you wanting to remove the purify skill is that you cant aps a running target.

Saying you want purify to be removed is like saying you want stealth to be removed or 5.0.

Caster run from you when you trigger their purify skill?  Sins hide in stealth when 3sparked auto attacked killed the caster.

Where is the difference?

Nation war is about team work anyways. So when you team up you can easily kill a running target unless you are a sin cough cough "HAI I CANT KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES CAUSE I CANT AUTO ATTACK WHEN THEY MOVE Q_Q"

My 2 cents.

You had one chance to say something smart, congratulations.
when InTake gets ct buff

Insanity 3.0

Where is the difference?

My 2 cents.
You are moronic, get some braincells then come discuss PvP,I bet you've never done it before though, gg bluename

Robbert

Where is the difference?

My 2 cents.
Stay blue name for your own sake.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I guess the only reason most of you wanting to remove the purify skill is that you cant aps a running target. Except most of the people who are for NERFING (NOT REMOVING) purify spell are not sins/wrs/whatever

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, no.

Do you have mental issues?

???????????????????

Wrong, shut up clueless person

Again, majority of the people who are for nerfing purify spell are not sins

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I´ve played this game where sins using no aps and are still able to kill. Infact they are one of the most op classes in pvp.

Being 5.0 takes as much skills to kill someone like auto aiming in a shooter game.

You are just mad that I am right.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

Where is the difference?

My 2 cents.

My keyboard smash makes more sense than your post.

KAsfoqwofqwofqwofqwlflasflsaf
alksfasogpsagspagpwqgpwegpwegperwgpergp
oasgoqsgfoqwkjgwegperghkjerho4hyi34iy3489hekheroh

qkg99kg349h4k9h4h4hl9qslf we0lgwe9gerlreh9rhrohr9kwe9kwei 34 4g

!!

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I´ve played this game where sins using no aps and are still able to kill. Infact they are one of the most op classes in pvp.

Being 5.0 takes as much skills to kill someone like auto aiming in a shooter game.

You are just mad that I am right.

You are still playing that same game. I'm a DPH sin and I don't mind going DPH on a HA cleric with purify weap. (In fact I rather see that cleric use purify instead DEF ...)
This thread makes no difference to me, but gotta say, you are somewhat stupid.