Yes, I want the old NW map back.
16 (80%)
No, I don't want the old NW map back.
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Old NW Map

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
i understand and got ur point...but maybe it make problems in system..idm at all just saying what maybe gonna happen  ;)
I'm sure Aga will test. XD

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think the map would be too small. Being baselocked is even less fun than being stuck in an empty war.

With only 5-7 territories between bases its extremely easy for 1 strong squad to punch right trough and baselock an opponent.

I think a better idea would be to actively enforce the rules on NW. Get a few GM's to patroll random lands, ban any afker for  about 2 hours. (In case of dc's, etc.)

Ban repeat offenders for a week or two on all accounts associated with the IP, that should deal with the alts.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I think the map would be too small. Being baselocked is even less fun than being stuck in an empty war.

With only 5-7 territories between bases its extremely easy for 1 strong squad to punch right trough and baselock an opponent.

Wouldnt that motivate people to fight more instead of going afk? I think it will.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Vionn

I think a better idea would be to actively enforce the rules on NW. Get a few GM's to patroll random lands, ban any afker for  about 2 hours. (In case of dc's, etc.)

Ban repeat offenders for a week or two on all accounts associated with the IP, that should deal with the alts.

But it also wouldn't be hard to defend against that squad.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wouldnt that motivate people to fight more instead of going afk? I think it will.

It won't. AFKers are generally in NW on another character just to get extra tokens from the mostly afk alt.

Offline Rose

But it also wouldn't be hard to defend against that squad.

Exactly.
My YouTube Channel

Offline Rose

It won't. AFKers are generally in NW on another character just to get extra tokens from the mostly afk alt.

Oke, then indeed maybe forbid doing NW on alts or something. Still vote for the older map.
My YouTube Channel

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
can u add a "Idk" to the vote option? :-[

Offline Elena

Oke, then indeed maybe forbid doing NW on alts or something. Still vote for the older map.
Read the EPW rules, it says ur forbidden to alt in the following events : TW, NW and one more which idk and idc.

Offline Vionn

can u add a "Idk" to the vote option? :-[

Just say yes D;

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline Elena

From the EPW Rules:
8.2. Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions:
      - You may not multi-client on Territorial Wars. (Rule concers multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
      - You may not multi-client on following events:     

Nation Wars
    Celestial Tigers
    City of Abominations
    Snake Isle Racing
    Daily Rancor Events

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Unfortunately people will still AFK, it will only serve to make it easier for them. They can even go ahead and kill their alts for more personal scores if the maps were that small.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 10:10 pm by Caffeine

Offline Rose

From the EPW Rules:
8.2. Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions:
      - You may not multi-client on Territorial Wars. (Rule concers multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
      - You may not multi-client on following events:     

Nation Wars
    Celestial Tigers
    City of Abominations
    Snake Isle Racing
    Daily Rancor Events

Ah so yes maybe you're suggestion of letting gms check out in wars or w/e to see if ppl are afking or something to find out if they're dual clienting would help ALOT. Hope they take it in consideration. Would solve alot.
My YouTube Channel

Offline Elena

Unfortunately people will still AFK, it will only server to make it easier for them. They can even go ahead and kill their alts for more personal scores if the maps were that small.
You get more credits if ur being atk and killed not if u kill, sadly everyone forgot that and they pk... the flag holder always gets the most points cuz he the one that get atked most of times.

Ah so yes maybe you're suggestion of letting gms check out in wars or w/e to see if ppl are afking or something to find out if they're dual clienting would help ALOT. Hope they take it in consideration. Would solve alot.
Would be a lot of work, probably they'll need the help of honest players too.