Do you want the old NW map back?

Yes, I want the old NW map back.
16 (80%)
No, I don't want the old NW map back.
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Old NW Map

Offline Vionn

Atm it seems like the NW map is too large, too many empty battles and alot of 10v1s and stuff like that. I think we should add the old NW map back. It was easier to baselock, but battles are bigger and more fun.

This is the old NW map.

Sorry the territories are changed, just found this on google images.

This is the new one.

I think if we added the old one back there wouldn't be any 10v0s or anything like how it is now, it would probably be all 15v15+s. What do you guys think?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'd like that o.o There's a lot of useless fights...most where ppl go just to afk probably and get credits... this way there wont be anymore.  >:D

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
3 words.

Yes, yes, yes!!

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Ya.. I guess its better to have 20 vs 20 fight where only 2-3 people worry about flag and yet all others get their points even though they do all the work. Yap... That works better...

Offline Elena

Ya.. I guess its better to have 20 vs 20 fight where only 2-3 people worry about flag and yet all others get their points even though they do all the work. Yap... That works better...
And u prefer where ppl just come and afk and they anyway take ur credits... ? lol it's same thing, this way maybe ppl will bother more about flag.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
And u prefer where ppl just come and afk and they anyway take ur credits... ? lol it's same thing, this way maybe ppl will bother more about flag.

I wish thats true.. :(

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
well its would be nice...but dont QQ if they did it and maybe all lands will be full so some ppl wont be able to join the fights...i think map depends on numbers of ppl who join....and maybe GMs thought of this but numbers was many? idk :)

Offline Vionn

What? I don't understand your reasoning.

Offline Elena

I wish thats true.. :(
It might change ...hopefully.

well its would be nice...but dont QQ if they did it and maybe all lands will be full so some ppl wont be able to join the fights...i think map depends on numbers of ppl who join....and maybe GMs thought of this but numbers was many? idk :)
I prefer not being able to join but to be a real fight than joining when there's no1 to fight, that's the idea of nw, to get ganked while u carry flag and have ur allies protect u, not to see idiots afking cuz they too lazy to move their hand on the mouse and keyboard.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
What? I don't understand your reasoning.
Its sarcasm, Im sorry if it confused you. I prefer more lands because people have more options and more strategies to try out. Also as someone above mentioned: server is getting more and more people every day, if we have less lands maybe a lot of people wont be able to join battles at all and that would be a shame.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I have to agree with this. Ive been in a war just now.. Flame oke.. nobody likes flame.. But i think the reason why Flame always looses is because of the amount of afkers.

Anyways... yay to the smaller map!
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Elena

Its sarcasm, Im sorry if it confused you. I prefer more lands because people have more options and more strategies to try out. Also as someone above mentioned: server is getting more and more people every day, if we have less lands maybe a lot of people wont be able to join battles at all and that would be a shame.
NW started to have less ppl than when it first came out, yes I understand if the maps would be so huge for like 2-3 months after it came out, it's smth new, ppl like new stuff, but after a time it's getting boring and less and less ppl are coming.  :-\

Offline Vionn

It's not that I didn't understand it was sarcasm, I just didn't understand what you said. Around 600 people show up each NW, in old NW each nation had around 20 territories at the beginning. That's more than enough to fit everyone even if we get alot more attendance. The only problem this could bring is baselocking, but I'd rather be baselocked than have a map full of 1v10 battles.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

I prefer not being able to join but to be a real fight than joining when there's no1 to fight, that's the idea of nw, to get ganked while u carry flag and have ur allies protect u, not to see idiots afking cuz they too lazy to move their hand on the mouse and keyboard.

i understand and got ur point...but maybe it make problems in system..idm at all just saying what maybe gonna happen  ;)

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
It's not that I didn't understand it was sarcasm, I just didn't understand what you said. Around 600 people show up each NW, in old NW each nation had around 20 territories at the beginning. That's more than enough to fit everyone even if we get alot more attendance. The only problem this could bring is baselocking, but I'd rather be baselocked than have a map full of 1v10 battles.

this.

Or end up in a war where there are 17 of ur nation and they are nowhere to be found (afking probs)... That frustrates the hell out of me as well.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.