No
46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Actually the Policy button could be removed from the faction window and the players who would ever think about patching the client to bring it back banned, but this is the harsh way.
And after all I still think that we shouldn't forbid players from creating allies, even though it has its disadvantages.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Actually the Policy button could be removed from the faction window and the players who would ever think about patching the client to bring it back banned, but this is the harsh way.
And after all I still think that we shouldn't forbid players from creating allies, even though it has its disadvantages.
Ok, if not removing the ally system , could the number of allies per faction be capped?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ok, if not removing the ally system , could the number of allies per faction be capped?
It's possible but would mean wiping all the guilds

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Reminds me of my idea I was ranting remove guilds for a week *cough*
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i hve epic idea if you can do it .. prolly will solve 90% of the pw's problems

how about make 2 big guilds only
when a person log in epw he get auto invite to the faction have less online .. and when he log off he get auto banish

and in TW time everyone back to his faction :D

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.

when a person log in epw he get auto invite to the faction have less online .. and when he log off he get auto banish

Lol wtf.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

LOOOOL...what about the TW timing...u need 100hours to join TWs....this insane  :normal-2:

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Hell no. Screw it.
We'll just destroy the Asians. It's stupid to wipe all guilds just because Holy Alliance can't beat Asian Alliance. I don't understand why everyone is trying to prove something. EVERYONE on this server knows Alamat + Aeons are terrible. They can't even pk. They attack you from sz, and soon as you attack them, they jump back to sz. They don't even 1v1, because they can't pk without help of 932874 other dumb Pinoys.
Every single faction on this game > Alamat, Aeons, S.KOREA
Man, they can barely speak English ._.
We've (The English speaking guilds) already won this fight. Why waste our time with them? Sure, we'll pk them in game and if they gank us, we don't have to get mad because we know we're better than them when It comes to even numbers or 1v1s.
It's all good tbh.

EDIT: Moderate the language on Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 09:54 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
this should be locked  ;)
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
this should be locked  ;)

i vote YES for locked..

or else, all asian ally will spam this page...

Robbert

ORACLE leave your clan join Worms or HO they give you marshal just to stop bashing them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Pinoy hero.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
ORACLE leave your clan join Worms or HO they give you marshal just to stop bashing them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Pinoy hero.

WTF? LMFAO

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
hahaha robbert chill  ;D
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Robbert

hahaha robbert chill  ;D
:normal-29: :normal-4: Kiss me big boi.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Im not pinoy john lenon..

btw i cant buy signet its about 2m EACH...as worm marshall u need  signet a lot goshh!!!!!!