No
46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I can tell you guys that the Asians are not the problem here.
The problems are: lack of balance regarding classes, factions, equipment.
Too many people with bad attitudes and too little fun players doing pvp.
Other, more deep issues are: overgrown egos, lack of modesty, lack of respect towards other people (ganking is team work, disrespecting other players- it is only a game).
My only comment would be: it is time to move on.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I can tell you guys that the Asians are not the problem here.
The problems are: lack of balance regarding classes, factions, equipment.
Too many people with bad attitudes and too little fun players doing pvp.
Other, more deep issues are: overgrown egos, lack of modesty, lack of respect towards other people (ganking is team work, disrespecting other players- it is only a game).
My only comment would be: it is time to move on.

What the ***?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Xpend all over this thread....

butthurt as faaaaaaak

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
butthurt as faaaaaaak

Coming from the guild that needs Worms to pk vs us, and then you'll come saying people bring shit to your threads  :normal-22:
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 03:04 am by Fab

Offline Shimmer

Lol...pinoys already destroyed every other private server (ganking and hacking them all to death) so with or without the alliance system, it will end up the same.  Their goal isn't to have fun, only to drive every other person from every server they can...FACT.

*Shimmer ~ Alysra ~ Sunara*

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Coming from the guild that needs Worms to pk vs us, and then you'll come saying people bring shit to your threads  :normal-22:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Oh look, drama.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
WORM LOGIC

HOLLY ALLY= HERO TO SERVER,COOL, BEAT ALL ASS, BRING PEACE BY GANK ALL PEOPLE, POWER RANGERS, POWER PUFF GIRL,
                      SPONGBOB,IRON MAN, MOTHER OF PRO PEOPLE IN IT.

ASIAN ALLY=BAD PEOPLE, MONSTERS, HARD TO BEAT, KILL THE SERVER,MOST OF THEM NAB IN 1V1 BUT KICK ASS IN MASS PK,
                    PINOY,CHINO,KOREAN IS NOT HUMAN.BUT MANY OF THEM IN WORM AND HO.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
WORM LOGIC

HOLLY ALLY= HERO TO SERVER,COOL, BEAT ALL ASS, BRING PEACE BY GANK ALL PEOPLE, POWER RANGERS, POWER PUFF GIRL,

ASIAN ALLY=BAD PEOPLE, MONSTERS, HARD TO BEAT, KILL THE SERVER,MOST OF THEM NAB IN 1V1 BUT KICK ASS IN MASS PK,

LOLOLOLOL !!!

You got me at POWER PUFF GIRLS man, I love you..

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
WORM LOGIC

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
I vote no for several reasons:

1) Alliances simply make teamwork more convenient. Even removing this will not stop people from working together in pvp.

2) There are always big and small factions and sometimes the small group simply needs to ally up to have any good pk against bigger more established factions.

3) Alliances are a choice. Nobody is forced to ally anyone so if you don't like it, don't use it.

Yes I know there are certain factions teaming up who are "ruining pk" depending on who you ask. However, I don't see how this is a fault in the alliance system. The members of these factions are in these alliances because they dislike losing in pk. Having numbers guarantees a win, alliance or not this is what they'll do anyway.

Exactly as he said. I vote "No" as well. I know it get frustrating when one big guild allies another big guild, and your guild gets over run by them, but it wont always be like this. Besides, at least in TW you can't have allies fight with you. xD (Don't get any ideas feggets. :<)
Exactly as he said. I vote "No" as well. I know it get frustrating when one big guild allies another big guild, and your guild gets over run by them, but it wont always be like this. Besides, at least in TW you can't have allies fight with you. xD (Don't get any ideas feggets. :<)
LoL..

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline rainjessa

• asdgjasdgh
  • no other woman
whats the fuzz about removing alliance??? getting gank??? always lose in mass pk??? this thread is dumb. i too a leader of a small faction gatting gank by asians, it doesnt bother me at all, i just find a way to get even with the..... Cmon its only a game y so serious????  >:D >:D
kjsahdjasjdh

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This was already opened before, same topic and the answer is stil the same.
We cannot change it.