No
46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I understand the reason you allied but in practise Hangover & Worms spend more time ganging up on randoms with massive numbers than they do fighting the asian armies.

As a member of a faction without these giant amounts of allies or pk groups I really don't get why it's so neccesary either.
I rather lose a challenging fight than call 2 or 3 factions for everything and win by default. You also say that Xpend won't come out without large groups but from an outsiders perspective Hangover & Worms are no different.

I was on NS earlier, me + 2 randoms fighting 2 worms & a hangover.  5 mins later a full squad of both facs show up to gank the 3 of us. Why complain about other factions using numbers when your own faction(s) are only interested in rolling others with massively superior numbers?

As I said before, you're bitching at a mirror.
That happens to xpen too reason why usualy we dont go pking without a big group cuz in less than 10mins we gonna get ganked by both guilds and then we'd have to go sz, and then the cute trashtalking comes out...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
If you remove the ally system, you might as well remove factions. What's the point of being together if your still alone?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Alliances should be removed, it's killing pk slowly lol.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

??????????

It's quite dead already.  :normal-1:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

No. People not coming out to pk without a large group to back them up is killing pk. The way in which they do this is irrelevant, their attitude is causing the issue.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I understand the reason you allied but in practise Hangover & Worms spend more time ganging up on randoms with massive numbers than they do fighting the asian armies.

As a member of a faction without these giant amounts of allies or pk groups I really don't get why it's so neccesary either.
I rather lose a challenging fight than call 2 or 3 factions for everything and win by default. You also say that Xpend won't come out without large groups but from an outsiders perspective Hangover & Worms are no different.

I was on NS earlier, me + 2 randoms fighting 2 worms & a hangover.  5 mins later a full squad of both facs show up to gank the 3 of us. Why complain about other factions using numbers when your own faction(s) are only interested in rolling others with massively superior numbers?

As I said before, you're bitching at a mirror.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
alliance is about team work and team effort.. we Asian getting tired of QQ's about us.. so the asian faction gather together to hunt down this HO and Worms. The problem with HO and Worms are they are QQ'ing about us but how about themselves. Alamat,ares,aoens,mm,s.korea don't care if we lose in mass pk the most important part of Pk'ing is "fun"... we do it for Fun..
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
People acting like cowards is whats killing pk. I see fully buffed squads rolling through pk spots taking out 2-3 people. Why even go? What fun is there to going with 10 people to kill 2-3 people? And most importantly, why cause drama and yell about no pk/shit server when the reason why there is not pk to be had is because of their inability to fight on even grounds.

Offline Elena

alliance is about team work and team effort.. we Asian getting tired of QQ's about us.. so the asian faction gather together to hunt down this HO and Worms. The problem with HO and Worms are they are QQ'ing about us but how about themselves. Alamat,ares,aoens,mm,s.korea don't care if we lose in mass pk the most important part of Pk'ing is "fun"... we do it for Fun..
S.Korea not doing this for fun ijs.  :-X They bring 10+ ppl to kill those that do bq.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
People acting like cowards is whats killing pk. I see fully buffed squads rolling through pk spots taking out 2-3 people. Why even go? What fun is there to going with 10 people to kill 2-3 people? And most importantly, why cause drama and yell about no pk/shit server when the reason why there is not pk to be had is because of their inability to fight on even grounds.
I see factions signet for 1~2 people. *cough*Worms*cough*ThaClicK*cough*Alamat/Aeons*cough*

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I call bullshit on this. You were all doing the giant group thing long before worms & HO teamed up. You are also using your massive numbers on  randoms much more than on an actual challenging opponent.
Once again, bitching at a mirror.

S.Korea not doing this for fun ijs.  :-X They bring 10+ ppl to kill those that do bq.

Yea... TM npc s too.  I don't get their attitude but oh well. If they want to be assholes, that's up to them.

Offline Elena

I call bullshit on this. You were all doing the giant group thing long before worms & HO teamed up. You are also using your massive numbers on  randoms much more than on an actual challenging opponent.

Yea... TM npc s too.  I don't get their attitude but oh well. If they want to be assholes, that's up to them.
I'm still amazed I was pk'ed by any guild while farming my TM robe o_O was doing it in the old fashioned way '-' when the new way came out

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
hahahaha do you what "Gank/ganking" means we pinoys love to gank  ;D

THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
To me it looks like people are bringing up legitimate problems, not QQ about not only your guild and alliances but also about HO and Worms. If you're here to have fun, did you guys not realize that if you were to PK with such huge numbers, people would start to bring in more of their own and do the same thing you did? I think the fun is in winning for a lot of the allied guilds, not enjoying the game itself. Furthermore, what fun is there when you do not have anyone to PK against? What fun is there to go out like Ely said with 10 people to kill 1 person doing base quests and the proceed to call them dogs and to stay down and go quit the game (you should go around these areas and stick around for a bit and see whats said to people).

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
hahahaha do you what "Gank/ganking" means we pinoys love to gank  ;D

That is perfectly fine, you just implied that the only reason you did it was because of worms/ho when clearly it isn't.