No
46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ikr, idc if it's remove or not. '-' I'm still forced to go pk.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Getting bombed by Naeem is always an option.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Xpen doesn't trashtalk most of times, unless Worms/HO go too far with their trashtalk about us. Me myself I don't trashtalk for the simple reason that neither Worms or HO deserve even a curse word from me. They trashtalk us cuz they can't beat us with fair numbers <3 not even outnumbered sometimes aw. Other than that I agree with you.

PK ain't fun anymore with all the allies but I'm sure Aga won't remove the ally system so all ur argueing here is useless.  :rolleyes:

Thats not right Xpend trashtalk as much as Worms and HO do... u know that and Xpend started that trashtalk sh1t lontime ago when before HO was made...i dont say its all Xpends fault cause i know there are much ppl in Worms and HO that like to trashtalk too...but to say Xpend are the behavors #1 and just defend themselfs is simply not true  :rolleyes:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

i need ally for pk plox my guild be zZZZZZz'in all time

Offline Rhetoric

Ikr, idc if it's remove or not. '-' I'm still forced to go pk.

Go pk Ely.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cleaned and re-opened. Keep the trash to a minimum, and remember that respecting and supporting have two separate definitions.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Go pk Ely.
See?!  :'( Forced! ( I go now sir no kick  :sad: )
Dear Sabee,
I am not 12 like you, i know what i am talking about:)
i mean a different post under different section.
Please stop farming posts that are intended to reply to something that does not concern you:)
Sorry for you she much older than that, and obviously more mature.  :-X

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
They Wont remove ally system cuz EPW_Stuff just made alliance with Xpendable.simple as that  :normal-4:

Offline Elena

They Wont remove ally system cuz EPW_Stuff just made alliance with Xpendable.simple as that  :normal-4:
Yes. All GMs have alts in Xpen... D: Worms have an ex GM I don't see anyone QQing about that...

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Yes. All GMs have alts in Xpen... D: Worms have an ex GM I don't see anyone QQing about that...

what ex GM? WHO????  :normal-18:

Offline Elena

what ex GM? WHO????  :normal-18:
There's an ex GM, more than that I'm not saying.  :-X
 :rolleyes: Idc if there's a GM in any of the guild, not only gear makes the player, skills do too.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
There's an ex GM, more than that I'm not saying.  :-X
 :rolleyes: Idc if there's a GM in any of the guild, not only gear makes the player, skills do too.

HOW COME? WE DONT HAVE ex GM in Worms....server wont let that go  :normal-38:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
On-Topic: Removing alliances won't help. Even if they were removed we know certain factions would still call each other and then trash talk when they outnumber the other faction 80 to 20.

Off-topic: This arguing is pointless.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Elena

HOW COME? WE DONT HAVE ex GM in Worms....server wont let that go  :normal-38:
Even ET said after they stop being GMs no1 says ur not allowed to be a normal player. Find out urself who is.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Since Xpend will only PK when they have 20+ which is often when HO can only muster up 10 peeps
You think you good, but you pk once a week, not worth missing out on asian alliance PK for you little once a week affair.

HO always been allianceless type but for reasons i stated above, we've done it this time.  Still ofc we prefer multiway PK

I understand the reason you allied but in practise Hangover & Worms spend more time ganging up on randoms with massive numbers than they do fighting the asian armies.

As a member of a faction without these giant amounts of allies or pk groups I really don't get why it's so neccesary either.
I rather lose a challenging fight than call 2 or 3 factions for everything and win by default. You also say that Xpend won't come out without large groups but from an outsiders perspective Hangover & Worms are no different.

I was on NS earlier, me + 2 randoms fighting 2 worms & a hangover.  5 mins later a full squad of both facs show up to gank the 3 of us. Why complain about other factions using numbers when your own faction(s) are only interested in rolling others with massively superior numbers?

As I said before, you're bitching at a mirror.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I understand the reason you allied but in practise Hangover & Worms spend more time ganging up on randoms with massive numbers than they do fighting the asian armies.

As a member of a faction without these giant amounts of allies or pk groups I really don't get why it's so neccesary either.
I rather lose a challenging fight than call 2 or 3 factions for everything and win by default. You also say that Xpend won't come out without large groups but from an outsiders perspective Hangover & Worms are no different.

I was on NS earlier, me + 2 randoms fighting 2 worms & a hangover.  5 mins later a full squad of both facs show up to gank the 3 of us. Why complain about other factions using numbers when your own faction(s) are only interested in rolling others with massively superior numbers?

As I said before, you're bitching at a mirror.
I'm basically 40