Epic Perfect World

Remove ally system

Offline sakurabak

Smaller factions stopped doing pk long ago, because each pk turns into a messy 10-factions pk. Another reason is that many people from smaller factions became members of big factions in order to have easy gaming. Then you have it, game becomes boring, people loose interest. The crap you do to fair and fun people and factions causes a lot of negativity and that negativity has to come out. It usually results in resetting servers, old ppl completely vanishing, new factions, players arriving:)
Some games have a solid pvp system, PW does not have it.
Read the description under Flash`s Wizard pvp video about somebody, nobody etc:) In a way it refers to what EPW and many other servers have experienced:)
P.S. Being a good leader isn`t about making a faction big, but about having nice and fun people that respect other players. Zinc and GGB have done a much better job that you have.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:04 pm by Amnesia

Offline Tanadon

Whatever happened to the friendly 10 vs 10 or 20 vs 20. I vote no for getting rid of the alliance system. getting rolled with even numbers then calling more just so you can win and then talk trash gets annoying. that was intended towards the Asians. Then you got Worms who wanna 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2. get rolled 7 times, then theres a full squad to gank 2 people who accepted their 2 vs 2. All pk is on this server anymore is making sure you have more people then the faction your up against which then makes it unorganized PK. I vote for more 10vs10 or 20vs20.

Waste

Smaller factions stopped doing pk long ago, because each pk turns into a messy 10-factions pk. Another reason is that many people from smaller factions became members of big factions in order to have easy gaming. Then you have it, game becomes boring, people loose interest. The crap you do to fair and fun people and factions causes a lot of negativity and that negativity has to come out. It usually results in resetting servers, old ppl completely vanishing, new factions, players arriving:)
Some games have a solid pvp system, PW does not have it.
Read the description under Flash`s Wizard pvp video about somebody, nobody etc:) In a way it refers to what EPW and many other servers have experienced:)
P.S. Being a good leader isn`t about making a faction big, but about having nice and fun people that respect other players. Zinc and GGB have done a much better job that you have.

Ducks had bigger success than OS has. Ducks probably had the best TWs in the server against Xpen. And as far as i know everyone in Ducks loves to be in it.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:05 pm by Amnesia

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Any PK Worms and HO, I'll lead my squad from hotel with wireless connection your numbers won't be of any use, you should be grateful for the alliance system, you can finally win a few PK's, instead of that you brag on Forums, shame on the holy alliance. Clueless leaders can't beat China clans even allied, shame.
Lolololol

Okay back on topic.
It sucks that Asia decides to ally to pk, because 90% of them can't 1v1. It kills the pk, sure, but removing alliance system won't help. I mean, they'll still be friends, and they'll still find a way to pk with each other.
Same thing applies to holy alliance. Even if allies are removed, HO and Worms wont attack each other, since most of them are friends. Worms said that "They'll ally with HO to stop Asian Alliance." Okay then why call HO for pk against Xpen? As far as Im concerned, they not Asian. You kind of brought this on yourself tbh. You tried to save EPW from the Asian invasion by allying HO, and now every single faction Including the English speaking ones hate you.
YJ you know Im on your side most of the time, I'm just speaking my opinion.
I dont know, I'm not gonna vote because I dont have a strong answer yet. Im just sayin, that even removing alliances, It still wont work that well. Sure they'll aoe each other in pk, but they'll squad up as soon as they realize it.. I'm just waiting for more answers before I vote.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:05 pm by Amnesia
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I voted yes, but I find it ironic that it's mostly HO's and Worms who support this - Considering they're the first to call their ally in pk against Xpendable. When we pk versus S.Korea or whatever they at least have to lose a few rounds before calling in backup.  :-\
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:06 pm by Amnesia
I voted yes, but I find it ironic that it's mostly HO's and Worms who support this - Considering they're the first to call their ally in pk against Xpendable. When we pk versus S.Korea or whatever they at least have to lose a few rounds before calling in backup.  :-\
+1.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:06 pm by Amnesia
substance..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm not quite sure what this topic has to do with Ducks. I myself am happy being in this faction as it is friendly, focussed on fun & the only big faction that doesn't treat everyone else like shit.

Why do Worms, Hangover & Xpendable always have to turn everything into some sort of trashtalking competition? You all keep saying that it's no fun being outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 as soon as there is any mass pk at all. Well, you know what? That is how the whole server feels about you as well.

EU/US playing times? Get ganked by giant worm & hangover army.
Asia playing times? Get ganked by giant asian alliance army.
Times where these overlap? Get ganked by asian alliance in 1 area, get ganked by worms/HO in other areas, both giant groups avoiding eachother.

Worms & Hangover members, you are spam crying about the things you do to others yourselves.

Call ALL the allies!
Signet ALL the things!
Get ALL the buff alts!
Outnumber ALL the randoms!
Bitch about the other group doing this on ALL the topics!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 06:07 pm by Amnesia

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Most of the people in HO dont even like the alliance but since it seems to be the only way for HO to get enough people on their side to pk..

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm not quite sure what this topic has to do with Ducks. I myself am happy being in this faction as it is friendly, focussed on fun & the only big faction that doesn't treat everyone else like shit.

Why do Worms, Hangover & Xpendable always have to turn everything into some sort of trashtalking competition? You all keep saying that it's no fun being outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 as soon as there is any mass pk at all. Well, you know what? That is how the whole server feels about you as well.

Times where these overlap? Get ganked by asian alliance in 1 area, get ganked by worms/HO in other areas, both giant groups avoiding eachother.

Worms & Hangover members, you are spam crying about the things you do to others yourselves.

Call ALL the allies!
Signet ALL the things!
Get ALL the buff alts!

Xpen doesn't trashtalk most of times, unless Worms/HO go too far with their trashtalk about us. Me myself I don't trashtalk for the simple reason that neither Worms or HO deserve even a curse word from me. They trashtalk us cuz they can't beat us with fair numbers <3 not even outnumbered sometimes aw. Other than that I agree with you.

PK ain't fun anymore with all the allies but I'm sure Aga won't remove the ally system so all ur argueing here is useless.  :rolleyes:

Most of the people in HO dont even like the alliance but since it seems to be the only way for HO to get enough people on their side to pk..
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111
substance..

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

same goes to Worms  :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Xpen doesn't trashtalk most of times, unless Worms/HO go too far with their trashtalk about us. Me myself I don't trashtalk for the simple reason that neither Worms or HO deserve even a curse word from me. They trashtalk us cuz they can't beat us with fair numbers <3 not even outnumbered sometimes aw. Other than that I agree with you.
PK ain't fun anymore with all the allies but I'm sure Aga won't remove the ally system so all ur argueing here is useless.  :rolleyes:

I dont think it should be removed. I'm just pointing out that they're bitching at a mirror.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

Call ALL the allies!
Signet ALL the things!
Get ALL the buff alts!

+1

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I dont think it should be removed. I'm just pointing out that they're bitching at a mirror.
Ikr, idc if it's remove or not. '-' I'm still forced to go pk.