Epic Perfect World

Timings of NW and TW

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi everyone.. TW and NW takes place at 20.20 server time and i know many out there are comfortable with it..
but there r also many ( i believe ) like me who are totally uncomfortable abt the timings.. according to my time zone TW nd NW starts @ 3am in the morning .. and to stay up until 3am for NW nd TW its hard am sure u ppl can understand that.. soo if GMs could pls help us ppl who find it difficult to attend NW and TW it would be great..
like if they could change the timings of nw, tw or create an alternate way of obtaining supply tokens atleast pls..
thank you :)

Angelica

There's an alternative way to obtain Supply Tokens: BH.
And times are fine as they are. There will always be players uncomfortable with the time, so if it's changed, it's comfortable for you, but then it's not good for another player.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
And times are fine as they are. There will always be players uncomfortable with the time, so if it's changed, it's comfortable for you, but then it's not good for another player.

Have to agree with this. Its impossible to make everyone happy so better leave it as it is

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The thing with changing tw/nw times is that there are way too many time zones to please everyone.  When I was living on the US West Coast, the earliest TW I was able to attend was 1pm my time.  I just couldn't do tw due to the time.  I'm on eastern time now and TW/NW is now at 4pm my time.  That's doable, as long as I am home.  For those working in the US, it's not a good time for them either.

While many people would like a change in times, it's just not possible without pissing another set of people off. Can't make everyone happy.

I support the idea of increasing (slightly) the supply tokens you get from bh.  Even if you do crappy on the losing team for 2 hours, you won't walk away with less than 50.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Have to agree with this. Its impossible to make everyone happy so better leave it as it is
holy asians cant do tw/nw due its late 5 am for them
this is not fair we need to make holy asians happy since they 60% of the server

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

Agree with her

LOOOL ahed

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Joking aside, I do think TW should be timed to fit the majority of the server. If asians have become the majority then changing the time should be a possibility.

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
i know changing the timings of NW and TW has a very low possibility.. but an alternate way of obtaining Supply tokens can be given.. like add supply token rewards for delta instance ( GV ) ..
and moreover its true that asians r majority in our server..
atleast for ppl who cant enter NW have an alternate event..
or NW in two timings if it is possible .. thanks..

Offline sakurabak

I have suggested (and more ppl came after me) balancing out Tw numbers, noone cared. You people do not like balance and fairness, now you have asians being majority on the servers.
I can only congratulate you all, a child will eventually break every toy it touches:)

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
i would support him cuz TW/NW is 1:30 am for me and i cant be awake all night for this :/ supply token is not important for me but the most part of fun in this game is TW/NW...i wanna enjoy it...so try to do something better so that everyone can do NW / TW  :'(
$y@M

Offline Tanadon

Well West Coast in the USA the TW/NW time is 1pm..which gets in the way of people works schedules, and Im on the east coast which is 4pm and im at work at that time. Your guys complaining got late night times which I would think is better. Us people who work don't have a choice to attend or not, if you wanna sleep rather then stay up and do TW or NW, then that's your choice. Changing the times for the few of you don't make much sense. Always a lot of people on for NW and TW.