Epic Perfect World

sin gears

Offline bikash2010

• Beginner
can any1 give me clues for making a sin 5 APS in here?> what are the combos to do that and what are best for sin's pvp? wanna be a good pvp sin though i have r8 but don't know all things to be good for a sin. plz guide me and help me out .. .... :)
as far as I know can get 3.33 base aps which is 5.o aps demon spark with Dragon armor and accesories. Armor combo is 2 pieces HA. rest LA, Energetic Lunar cape pan gu tome. For R8 you would need Lots of inteval on armor to get 5 aps base. your R8 will be all LA gear.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I thought this was another QQ about sins being too op..
With full dragon set, you'll have 2.86. (Including 0.5 Int and 0.5 cape)
For the 0.5 Int Cape = You can get the first Lunar cape. Buy a Wing Trophy in boutique for 4 gold and get the cape.
Later on, you can farm for Supreme Robe and NW Robe, which you can find a guide in the Guides section.
For the 0.5 Int tome = Pan Gu tome gives you a fair amount of attributes and Int. Its the cheapest tome there is, after that when you have enough EC, you can buy level 7 tomes.
With all those, you'll be 2.86 in FULL DRAGON set.
In order to get 3.33, you need r8. By mixing r8 legs, arms and boots with DRAGON top and DRAGON head, you'll get 3.33 (Along with tomes and cape) In order for you to get 3.33, you need to have 2x 0.5 interval on your r8 arm. Which means, you'll have to reshape your r8 arm till you get 2x Int on it. If you get 3x int, gratz, you're 4.00.
That's all to it, goodluck.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
I thought this was another QQ about sins being too op..
With full dragon set, you'll have 2.86. (Including 0.5 Int and 0.5 cape)
For the 0.5 Int Cape = You can get the first Lunar cape. Buy a Wing Trophy in boutique for 4 gold and get the cape.
Later on, you can farm for Supreme Robe and NW Robe, which you can find a guide in the Guides section.
For the 0.5 Int tome = Pan Gu tome gives you a fair amount of attributes and Int. Its the cheapest tome there is, after that when you have enough EC, you can buy level 7 tomes.
With all those, you'll be 2.86 in FULL DRAGON set.
In order to get 3.33, you need r8. By mixing r8 legs, arms and boots with DRAGON top and DRAGON head, you'll get 3.33 (Along with tomes and cape) In order for you to get 3.33, you need to have 2x 0.5 interval on your r8 arm. Which means, you'll have to reshape your r8 arm till you get 2x Int on it. If you get 3x int, gratz, you're 4.00.
That's all to it, goodluck.
Lol me too
and Dw Sins are shyt here so go Make another Toon