Epic Perfect World

S.Korea, Alamat, Worms

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No wonder..we have quality but they have quantity.......... :normal-25: :normal-2:

Joke of the year

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
what does PVP server means when their is no ganking?
I fully agree with Fione.  It is NOT okay to just turn your head and shrug it off, its NOT!  We advertise that we have a good community, balanced gear etc .....I have two faction members that joined a week ago, they tried to do the TM runs, got PK'd over and over at the entrance, they left the server. There are many others who never made waves about it, they just packed up and left the server.  I repeat ...ITS NOT OKAY TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS

*Moderated:Removed Image.*
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 03:07 pm by elllieee
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
yes thanks for your opinion

I wonder if GMs know how many people already quit server because of factions like that. Btw, there is a rule saying that harassing other players is bannable or so. Ok, so we can get banned for harassing other players on chat while they can just totally ignore it or black list person who is insulting and it wont disturb them in playing. BUT when same fcking stupid faction goes from PK spot to PK spot and CONSTANTLY kills players while they're just having fun, its all fine. It doesnt disturb us in playing AT ALL that we're forced to stay in sz because of them. BUT HEY thats not even the end! We cant even do base quests! Hue hue hue! Its still all fine, no problem! I can go do TM, oh no wait... I'll get PKed at fcking entrance! By whole stupid faction! Funny that in PWi it could be considered as harassing and players would get warning/ban. Here its all ok. Well I guess they really know how to fill wallets. Yeah maybe donations are needed to keep server running, but there's a difference between running server and earning money at the cost of other players or even being corrupted, tho I would like to believe no one is corrupted here.

Thanks for moving my thread to off-topic

Now u can flame this post, warn my forum account again, moderate my posts. Call me QQer, tell me im whining, tell me I cant play, Im noob, tell me to join big faction , tell me its part of server, tell me everything, I rly care about ur r3tarded opinions.

Go blue name if u dont like PvP, if you are white named outside of safe zone your job is to die or kill back. Thats really sad when there are 5 ppl to signet 40 there only point agreed here, rest is crap.

but u know that they come back 5-10 minutes later?

or after them Worms will come in search for asians, but since they wont find them, they'll just kill those random ppl having fun AGAIN, who btw just came out of safezone after asians left, FUNNY

and of course I also agree than PK is fine, but not constantly killing 3 ppl at PK spots by signeting to call 50, that literally happens every 15 minutes they're online

You sir are pretty mad on Worms, go for a walk instead of playing such brutal games if you dont like to die.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
the bitterness in this thread is so stronk.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yup, unfortunately GMs keep ignoring this topic. Anyone can donate for me so they can answer here? :)
Of course we are going to 'ignore' it. If being PKed in TM entrance or during BQ makes you upset, go blue name or wait few mins till they leave or make a squad and fight with them. PK is very important part of the game and you need to deal with it.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Of course we are going to 'ignore' it. If being PKed in TM entrance or during BQ makes you upset, go blue name or wait few mins till they leave or make a squad and fight with them. PK is very important part of the game and you need to deal with it.

just like i said this is a PVP server DUH!!!

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
it is official! PK has gone to a whole another level... Worms vs Epic Perfect World! No more alliances, no more friends... KoS whoever you see in PK mode outside SZ!

WORMS FTW!!

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
PVP server means you can kill anyone who/where not your faction mates... PVE means stay on SZ and shut up afk 24/7

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
PVP server means you can kill anyone who/where not your faction mates...

pvp 50vs20 = PVE

pvp 20-25 vs 20-25 = PVP

L2P

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
1vs 10 is considered as PVP duh......
pvp 50vs20 = PVE

pvp 20-25 vs 20-25 = PVP

L2P

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
No wonder..we have quality but they have quantity.......... :normal-25: :normal-2:

who got the quality?

who got the quantity?

?????????????

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Entire factions camping the TM NPC's preventing people from taking part in the PVE aspect of the server SHOULD constitute harassment. It is preventing people from enjoying the server you have put so much effort into. Think of it this way if you would (forget everything else outside of TM/BQ areas) If someone were to put huge amounts of effort into achieving endgame equipment, that can only be attained through PVE, but is being prevented from achieving it because 30-50 people are ganking anyone who gets close enough to the NPC to take the quest, how should the perceive and react to this? TM squads are 6 people, and if there are 30 people waiting to wolf pack them EVERY TIME they come close to the NPC, it SHOULD be construed as harassment. It isnt balanced PK, and it isnt "part of the server" if this were he case then the items such as Supreme Robe should be made available in the boutique, because not everyone has a 200 member faction that can come back them up.

On a personal note, none of my toons have TM cape more because im lazy as a well fed pregnant chick than anything else, so this whole argument does not affect me like it does some people. I just feel that people who go out of their way to make certain aspects of this game (either PVP OR PVE) inaccessible to others simply because they can get 50 people to camp one NPC for hours on end, SHOULD be punished. It isnt within the spirit of PK to do this sort of thing, it is just asinine, and immature.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Entire factions camping the TM NPC's preventing people from taking part in the PVE aspect of the server SHOULD constitute harassment. It is preventing people from enjoying the server you have put so much effort into. Think of it this way if you would (forget everything else outside of TM/BQ areas) If someone were to put huge amounts of effort into achieving endgame equipment, that can only be attained through PVE, but is being prevented from achieving it because 30-50 people are ganking anyone who gets close enough to the NPC to take the quest, how should the perceive and react to this? TM squads are 6 people, and if there are 30 people waiting to wolf pack them EVERY TIME they come close to the NPC, it SHOULD be construed as harassment. It isnt balanced PK, and it isnt "part of the server" if this were he case then the items such as Supreme Robe should be made available in the boutique, because not everyone has a 200 member faction that can come back them up.

On a personal note, none of my toons have TM cape more because im lazy as a well fed pregnant chick than anything else, so this whole argument does not affect me like it does some people. I just feel that people who go out of their way to make certain aspects of this game (either PVP OR PVE) inaccessible to others simply because they can get 50 people to camp one NPC for hours on end, SHOULD be punished. It isnt within the spirit of PK to do this sort of thing, it is just asinine, and immature.
Simple solution, just place a Safe Zone on the area around the TM npc's.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Simple solution, just place a Safe Zone on the area around the TM npc's.

This was suggested about 2 days after TM99 was added to the game. I agree with it. But again, I'm too lazy to bother with TM runs.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!