Epic Perfect World

S.Korea, Alamat, Worms

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
No it wont solve problem, base quests are not the only place where they're camping at other players.

How about turn ur name into blue name? u will safe 24/7..PROBLEM SOLVE PERIOD

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
How about turn ur name into blue name? u will safe 24/7..PROBLEM SOLVE PERIOD

If this is in reply to the signetting between PVP area thing, I agree.

If it's in reply to the BQ & TM areas then answer me this please:

What is the fun in fully buffed squads hunting down 1 person just going about their basequest?

No challenge, no chance to lose.. just pure harassment, what's the fun in it?

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
quantity w/o quality sad factions  :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE

What is the fun in fully buffed squads hunting down 1 person just going about their basequest?

I need PHD in epw to solve this problem..

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
change TW TIME then NO ALLY IN PK  ^-^ best that i can say
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I need PHD in epw to solve this problem..

I hear the university of Archosaur is the place to go for that.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
I hear the university of Archosaur is the place to go for that.

wow..cool who is the Dean?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Very much agreed for once. PK, fine.  I'll even admit that signetting 50 people onto 2 randoms 1v1ing is sort of fair game, it's pvp afterall. But seriously? Covering the BQ area, covering the TM npcs? What is the point? All you do is prevent people from doing non-pvp things by being complete assholes. (S.KOREA is the main culprit here.).

These people don't pk normally, they only do everything they can to prevent other people from doing non-pvp stuff, that would fall under harassment IMO. For the rest..if they signet from place to place.. meh.  Just run to safezone, wait for them to  leave 2 mins later while laughing at how they need 50 people to kill a few randoms.
Worms,HO, Alamat, Aeons, Axegroup, Korea etc they all do the signet masses onto a few randoms thing & they always leave minutes after.

but u know that they come back 5-10 minutes later?

or after them Worms will come in search for asians, but since they wont find them, they'll just kill those random ppl having fun AGAIN, who btw just came out of safezone after asians left, FUNNY

and of course I also agree than PK is fine, but not constantly killing 3 ppl at PK spots by signeting to call 50, that literally happens every 15 minutes they're online
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 11:46 am by VookieCookie

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
but u know that they come back 5-10 minutes later?

or after them Worms will come in search for asians, but since they wont find them, they'll just kill those random ppl having fun AGAIN, who btw just came out of safezone after asians left, FUNNY

and of course I also agree than PK is fine, but not constantly killing 3 ppl at PK spots by signeting to call 50, that literally happens every 15 minutes they're online

Then go to a spot where nobody PK's at and have fun there if you don't want to be disturbed by said factions.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Then go to a spot where nobody PK's at and have fun there if you don't want to be disturbed by said factions.

Thats one of points. Why are groups of players have to be constantly forced to go to places where there is no banker, no gods giving and in general nothing? Its nothing wrong when we have to do that sometimes, but not constantly every single day

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
I don't Care

POOR VOKIES GOT GANK BY 129283924312332134698743431 ASIAN

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
POOR VOKIES GOT GANK BY 129283924312332134698743431 ASIAN

Poor Oracle died when just 1 person attacked him : o

I dont care about 0 skill PKers opinion, rly. You're both one of those ppl who do that, its obvious u have to because u cant do sh1t alone. Now go back to ur daily useless stuff and stop posting posts which mean nothing to topic and are not related to it
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2013, 12:42 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

I fully agree with Fione.  It is NOT okay to just turn your head and shrug it off, its NOT!  We advertise that we have a good community, balanced gear etc .....I have two faction members that joined a week ago, they tried to do the TM runs, got PK'd over and over at the entrance, they left the server. There are many others who never made waves about it, they just packed up and left the server.  I repeat ...ITS NOT OKAY TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
No wonder..we have quality but they have quantity.......... :normal-25: :normal-2:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I fully agree with Fione.  It is NOT okay to just turn your head and shrug it off, its NOT!  We advertise that we have a good community, balanced gear etc .....I have two faction members that joined a week ago, they tried to do the TM runs, got PK'd over and over at the entrance, they left the server. There are many others who never made waves about it, they just packed up and left the server.  I repeat ...ITS NOT OKAY TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS

Yup, unfortunately GMs keep ignoring this topic. Anyone can donate for me so they can answer here? :)