Epic Perfect World

S.Korea, Alamat, Worms

I only have a small problem with s.korea cause they kill ppl while i do bq, its kinda annoying, but otherwhise, i have no problems with them, they can be kind, some can be rude, every1 is differen, live with it!
S.Korea does gank when others doing BQ. normally like 6 of them gank 1 player just out doing BQ. They cant pk 1 v 1 or Pk vs other guilds Cause if another Guild shows up with numbers they run to SZ and hide.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

DJBFF

S.Korea does gank when others doing BQ. normally like 6 of them gank 1 player just out doing BQ. They cant pk 1 v 1 or Pk vs other guilds Cause if another Guild shows up with numbers they run to SZ and hide.
that is srsly the only problem i have, the bq ganking. The rest, they are who they are, we shouldnt complain about who they are. Someday they will realize how bad they are and they will strieve to perfection

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
that is srsly the only problem i have, the bq ganking. The rest, they are who they are, we shouldnt complain about who they are. Someday they will realize how bad they are and they will strieve to perfection

That or Kim Jong Un will solve the problem for us...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I can see by now this Cookie or what has the best posts on this forum, always the best suggestions I just dont know why they are not insta implented.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's not hard to avoid these guilds. Just change PK spots, there's many of them.

Waste

There is a way to get rid of them. But it is virtually impossible considering the amount of virtual pride people have.

Zilara

How long GMs are planning to let them keep on ruining server?

the server would be ruined without such factions ;)

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
How long GMs are planning to let them keep on ruining server?

How to ruin?

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
What is the point of this thread?
No idea, Lea.  :tiger-37: :tiger-37: :tiger-37:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

yes thanks for your opinion

I wonder if GMs know how many people already quit server because of factions like that. Btw, there is a rule saying that harassing other players is bannable or so. Ok, so we can get banned for harassing other players on chat while they can just totally ignore it or black list person who is insulting and it wont disturb them in playing. BUT when same fcking stupid faction goes from PK spot to PK spot and CONSTANTLY kills players while they're just having fun, its all fine. It doesnt disturb us in playing AT ALL that we're forced to stay in sz because of them. BUT HEY thats not even the end! We cant even do base quests! Hue hue hue! Its still all fine, no problem! I can go do TM, oh no wait... I'll get PKed at fcking entrance! By whole stupid faction! Funny that in PWi it could be considered as harassing and players would get warning/ban. Here its all ok. Well I guess they really know how to fill wallets. Yeah maybe donations are needed to keep server running, but there's a difference between running server and earning money at the cost of other players or even being corrupted, tho I would like to believe no one is corrupted here.

Thanks for moving my thread to off-topic

Now u can flame this post, warn my forum account again, moderate my posts. Call me QQer, tell me im whining, tell me I cant play, Im noob, tell me to join big faction , tell me its part of server, tell me everything, I rly care about ur r3tarded opinions.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I wonder if GMs know how many people already quit server because of factions like that. Btw, there is a rule saying that harassing other players is bannable or so. Ok, so we can get banned for harassing other players on chat while they can just totally ignore it or black list person who is insulting and it wont disturb them in playing. BUT when same fcking stupid faction goes from PK spot to PK spot and CONSTANTLY kills players while they're just having fun, its all fine. It doesnt disturb us in playing AT ALL that we're forced to stay in sz because of them. BUT HEY thats not even the end! We cant even do base quests! Hue hue hue! Its still all fine, no problem! I can go do TM, oh no wait... I'll get PKed at fcking entrance! By whole stupid faction! Funny that in PWi it could be considered as harassing and players would get warning/ban. Here its all ok. Well I guess they really know how to fill wallets. Yeah maybe donations are needed to keep server running, but there's a difference between running server and earning money at the cost of other players or even being corrupted, tho I would like to believe no one is corrupted here.

First post of yours that I have ever agreed with, some people take it too far when they signet their whole faction for 1-3 people constantly, camping gbq spots and TM entrances and generally just being a nuisance, before anyone says it no that is not pk, that is being a prick.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
First post of yours that I have ever agreed with, some people take it too far when they signet their whole faction for 1-3 people constantly, camping gbq spots and TM entrances and generally just being a nuisance, before anyone says it no that is not pk, that is being a prick.

GM make BQ as NON pk AREA...

PROBLEM SOLVE, Server is safe from korea

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
GM make BQ as NON pk AREA...

PROBLEM SOLVE, Server is safe from korea

No it wont solve problem, base quests are not the only place where they're camping at other players.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Thanks for moving my thread to off-topic

Now u can flame this post, warn my forum account again, moderate my posts. Call me QQer, tell me im whining, tell me I cant play, Im noob, tell me to join big faction , tell me its part of server, tell me everything, I rly care about ur r3tarded opinions.

Very much agreed for once. PK, fine.  I'll even admit that signetting 50 people onto 2 randoms 1v1ing is sort of fair game, it's pvp afterall. But seriously? Covering the BQ area, covering the TM npcs? What is the point? All you do is prevent people from doing non-pvp things by being complete assholes. (S.KOREA is the main culprit here.).

These people don't pk normally, they only do everything they can to prevent other people from doing non-pvp stuff, that would fall under harassment IMO. For the rest..if they signet from place to place.. meh.  Just run to safezone, wait for them to  leave 2 mins later while laughing at how they need 50 people to kill a few randoms.
Worms,HO, Alamat, Aeons, Axegroup, Korea etc they all do the signet masses onto a few randoms thing & they always leave minutes after.