Epic Perfect World

New Player Incoming!

Offline Kyouma

Hello all! I've decided to take a little break from play PWI after 4 years i thought it was time for a change of scenery lol. Although i played for that long that in no way makes me a pro or anything, I'm actually quite the little nublet. Anyway the game is downloading and thought i would say hi. Also, i will be a barb in-game, and I'm hopeing a certain name isn't taken yet.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Welcome to our server!I hope you will have fun.Just a point: Don't care about haters...they just know to hate.If you need anything you find me on my veno ^_^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to Epw. :3
Pm me on here or in game if you need any help with anything! =P
Have fun gaming. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
Ooohh, a new player...

Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline Kyouma

Oh i only play for fun. Many a time haters have tried to have a go at me, but where met with laughter. Also thank you, i'll be sure to hold both of you to that :)

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
Welcome to epw. If you need help, don't pm me. Ty

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Welcome to EPW! I hope you enjoy this server as much as I have, and still am. If you ever need me you can contact me on Megurine~ or FloppyBelly. I usually hang outside of Lost City if you can't PM and need help o:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to EPW! I hope you enjoy this server as much as I have, and still am. If you ever need me you can contact me on Megurine~ or FloppyBelly. I usually hang outside of Lost City if you can't PM and need help o:
Off topic sowwies.
But your avie is so pretty. Aw.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kyouma

Well, when my game's done downloading if anybody wants to help me level let me know ^_^

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
lvling? All RUN

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Welcome to EPW.
Nice to see so many of our loyal players offering help.
Also, you should be able to find our support chat room in game, where I may be dwelling, if you need further help.

Good luck

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Kyouma

Welcome to EPW.
Nice to see so many of our loyal players offering help.
Also, you should be able to find our support chat room in game, where I may be dwelling, if you need further help.

Good luck

Thank you.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Welcome! Warning: this server is addictive.
Like Azryn said: if you need anything just come along to the support chat, it's likely to always be open and filled with support members and sometimes GMs ^-^

Offline Kyouma

Welcome! Warning: this server is addictive.
Like Azryn said: if you need anything just come along to the support chat, it's likely to always be open and filled with support members and sometimes GMs ^-^

I'll be in game in about 10 minutes, really cannot wait to play, so far awesome community :)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to EPW, be a part of most corrupted server!

If you think this server is corrupt you need a reality check, try playing some other popular private servers and you'll find out that they're a lot more blatant in their favorism and that it's way more wide spread (also just worse in general; smaller userbase, less content). This still remains the best server to play and if the server owner wants to play the game he himself has made then it's in his full right, stop throwing a tantrum over it.