Epic Perfect World

TT 3-3 Unopened Door?

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
After going through TT 3-3 a few times I noticed that this one door never opens.  I've tried almost all of the quests in there except for the Liberian quest thing.  I know something is there because I pulled two mobs from behind the door.  Anyone know how to open it?  Is there treasure behind it?

And yes, I had tried Princess of Moonlight.  All she gives is exp, spirit, and coin I believe.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yea been wondering what is behind these doors as well :o

if someone knows please answer, im going to try shadow jump through them O.O

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
If there is a boss it won't spawn without the doors being opened.

Offline wp

Well feel free to correct me, but from what I remember,
You talk to princess a lot during the quest for your 4th map belt in official pwi
I don't think anything's actually behind that door but it could be one of the other boss(es) involved with that quest, since I've only done it once and there are 2 options iirc

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
Ooohhh :o
Well that sucks.  I was hoping for something good :(

bvanharjr

I don't remember exactly but you might've missed a boss, or just that the door never opens.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
I don't remember exactly but you might've missed a boss, or just that the door never opens.
Nah I didn't miss a boss that I know of.  There's a room that has 2 possible entrances.  If you go through one, the other closes.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
This is what I found behind that door:

Was met by two of these:

Then:

And Finally, at the end..... :

And nothing else.   :smiley:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This is what I found behind that door:

Was met by two of these:

Then:

And Finally, at the end..... :

And nothing else.   :smiley:
was just gonna post "behind the door is basically twilights tower" Lol. Idk why its there, I guess pwc was gonna use it for a boss but never put it in. So its just there all lonely. kinda reminds me of mario though. :-X

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
It's refreshing to look at compared to what you're used to.  Like a new place you never knew was there.

Put in but never implemented?  Kinda like that lvl 1 mob floating around somewhere with insane health.  That door though, I think it is used, or was used (like Roxas said) at one point or there wouldn't be mobs behind it.  Almost makes me want to go through the lvl 99 quests just to see what the boss, if any, looks like.