Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

DJBFF

what class are you?? do you even use purify wep if you are an arcane class? Killing sins is not an issue.

as for me I have dropped to arcane classes with a lil bit of brain
im talkin abt in general, i rarely pk cause i cant, but, they can just shadow teleport, stun, spark and youre dead

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
The whole point of this thread was forgotten, the guy asked for the DPH set to be used to DPH, not to APS.
If you want to aps, you have the mixed R8/dragon, which gives you a reasonable 3.33 base attack speed, even without a great gear. 2.50+ while wearing full R8 on the other hand is just abusing a bonus given to the DPH build sins. Mixed R8 and dragon should be the way to go while aps'ing, while full R8 should be seen as a DPH gear, just the way it was supposed to be before people started abusing it.
Are you a godly tank bm? and you come here with this comment??

Then please tell me, hows a sin supposed to kill a seeker / barb / BM on tank mode?

DJBFF

what class are you?? do you even use purify wep if you are an arcane class? Killing sins is not an issue.

as for me I have dropped to arcane classes with a lil bit of brain

Edit : O GOD, you have a seeker and you are complain. My god.
1. Shes ungeared
2. I havent played her for a few months
3. I quit the game

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
1. Shes ungeared
2. I havent played her for a few months
3. I quit the game
That explains the lack of ability to kill sins

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
1)  OFc i get that, but then again, i still dont get why you guys have an issue with only sins. The defense is weak as *** plus like I already said, 10k ec will not be enough to get the gear you are talking about, nor 20 nor 50k. There are some lucky sins yes but have you checked any other class gear?? Is even more easy to get CT than INT. I still dont get wahts the mind block with this issue, Any class can counter sins speed, you guys just want it the easy way. PLUS, I would kinda appreaciate if you guys could mention 10 sins only with a full rank 8 +3.33 speed.

2) LOL , meh, Pleaseeeee stop. SINS HAVE BOTH DEFENSE LOW; magical and physical. if you are going to 1v1 sure you could tank the guy for days but 2v1 or more or mass pk will be the same result. LIKE I ALREADY SAID, barbs and any other class can do greates damage on a sin, IF YOU ARE GOING WITH AN ELEMENTAL RING THE PHYSICAL DEFENSE DROPS TO 9-10k ish. YOu still dont get the point? as for an arcane class, your elemental defense is already high. Wearing a might ring is the most  smart shit you can do, same goes to HA but viceversa.

YOU GET IT NOW? You cant use the same advice for a sin.

Round and round we go.

If I put a phys ring on my veno then psys hit me for 10k, so do wizzies without firecombo.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

The whole point of this thread was forgotten, the guy asked for the DPH set to be used to DPH, not to APS.
If you want to aps, you have the mixed R8/dragon, which gives you a reasonable 3.33 base attack speed, even without a great gear. 2.50+ while wearing full R8 on the other hand is just abusing a bonus given to the DPH build sins. Mixed R8 and dragon should be the way to go while aps'ing, while full R8 should be seen as a DPH gear, just the way it was supposed to be before people started abusing it.

This. I'm surprised Jolhans is the only sin crying in the thread.

DJBFF

That explains the lack of ability to kill sins
n8t really, when i had her geared, i did quite good in pk, i only lacked practice and combos, sins hardly ever killed me.

But, once again, im talkin abt mages, since i mainly use those. Explain to me, how can a mage kill a sin while the mage is stunned?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Round and round we go.

If I put a phys ring on my veno then psys hit me for 10k, so do wizzies without firecombo.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

This. I'm surprised Jolhans is the only sin crying in the thread.
Im sorry but I will defend the class I like to play as much as I can, call it qq or as you please.

As I remember you were also qqing about the owl nerf when you have no issue to kill any class without a pet. You even spammed threads on forums cause of it.

Guess im not the only qqer here.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
im talkin abt in general, i rarely pk cause i cant, but, they can just shadow teleport, stun, spark and youre dead

n8t really, when i had her geared, i did quite good in pk, i only lacked practice and combos, sins hardly ever killed me.

But, once again, im talkin abt mages, since i mainly use those. Explain to me, how can a mage kill a sin while the mage is stunned?
Please tell us more on how pro you are.

DJBFF

Im sorry but I will defend the class I like to play as much as I can, call it qq or as you please.

As I remember you were also qqing about the owl nerf when you have no issue to kill any class without a pet. You even spammed threads on forums cause of it.

my main mage is a mystic, when ppl want them nerfed, i look at the reasons, if they are good reasons, i accept them. i also love to play sins, and i agree with this thread comoletely

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

tbh owls/drakes need to go :> ive been playing veno YEARS......and ive had no problem killing people with my nix's

TBH i think veno's are called/seen as op on this server mainly cuz of that

ive never seen veno's been called op as much as on this server '-'

~OFF TOPIC~

DJBFF

Please tell us more on how pro you are.
i did good for how i play. I admit it, i suck at pk, but, you have no idea how happy i was when i could survive, all i was lacking was damage to kill. And im not pro at all

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

You need glasses.

My suggestion on the pet nerf was to actually nerf the skill itself rather than the owls attack. A fix that would allow venos to use it for something other than bleed spams while still removing the OPness.

Also, I see you're reduced to attacking me personally now, nothing sensible to say about the topic of APS with DPH gear I guess.

tbh owls/drakes need to go :> ive been playing veno YEARS......and ive had no problem killing people with my nix's

TBH i think veno's are called/seen as op on this server mainly cuz of that

ive never seen veno's been called op as much as on this server '-'

~OFF TOPIC~

Nah, it's not the veno class that's the problem here. Most of EPW never leaves safezone without full buffs, giving ridiculous tankyness to just about anything. This doesn't do shit against a class with purge so venos seem much tougher.
From my perspective, as someone who never brings anything but selfbuffs to pk (on various classes) venos are no more difficult than any other target.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You need glasses.

My suggestion on the pet nerf was to actually nerf the skill itself rather than the owls attack. A fix that would allow venos to use it for something other than bleed spams while still removing the OPness.

Also, I see you're reduced to attacking me personally now, nothing sensible to say about the topic of APS with DPH gear I guess.

and? you think this because of a reply? wow very nice.

My aps/dph arguments are just fine. Sins are ASSASSINS, I just still dont get whats the issue with it, however, doesnt seem like I was the only one with a glasses need.

Robbert

Are you a godly tank bm? and you come here with this comment??

Then please tell me, hows a sin supposed to kill a seeker / barb / BM on tank mode?
You miss the point, I didn't come here to support or undermine the R8 APS'ing build, it doesn't affect me in any way on any of my toons. Full R8 APS build doesn't have its place in here simply because with the adding of 10 attack lvl and the removal of 0.05 int, Agatio tried to boost the DPH build, which at that time wasn't viable at all, and nerf R8/dragon APS build, which at that time was the only build people used to APS, along full dragon. After a while, APS types realized they can use this "nerf" to their advantage. So here we go, most of the sins wearing full R8, Relentless'ing the hell out of people from stealth. I couldn't care less, it doesn't affect me, I'm just saying it's not right, removing the int on chest is the right thing to do, getting the APS and DPH builds back to where they were.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Not gonna lie. I got aps r8 top on Cynico with only double int wrists and it's pretty dirty.  I've fought full r8 triple int sins with my psy and the damage is quite scary.  I've seen barbs drop 123 from full r8 aps sins if they are triple int with an int top.  Even without triple int added onto the full r8 build, the damage is rather OP.

I would agree with removing the int from tops.  Plenty of the server's sins will still maintain very high aps/good damage with dragon tops, and dph sins won't have to suffer.
I'm basically 40