Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
well, guess the only answer is, keep your hotkey 1 on expel/ad/ig if u don't wanna get ass fcked from full r8 sin. it's true sins have too much power but when u look at it, sins are only usefull for solo pking (aps sins) rare aps sins mass pk, and when they do mass pk once they leave stealth someone will kill them, mostly dph sins are popular for mass pk, but when u do small pk's, oh well make sure u pk at ns and have your veno reflect on ;D

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Nothing most likely will change regarding the subject.  If we are leaving Purify untouched, we also need to leave assassins as they are.
You mean to tell us that you are not going to take away the 10 attack levels from full r8 sins who aps,bonus that was made for DPH?Nice.
Why bring purify spell into this thread anyway?speaking of which i did some 1v1s with my sin vs some arcanes with purify spell lately,dropping them with full r8+gof daggers APSING.Yes...balanced.This should not happen but i guess es ok.Purify spell is not the problem we are discssing here,the fact that dph bonus is abused by aps sins was the main problem,and should be dealt with.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
You mean to tell us that you are not going to take away the 10 attack levels from full r8 sins who aps,bonus that was made for DPH?Nice.
Why bring purify spell into this thread anyway?speaking of which i did some 1v1s with my sin vs some arcanes with purify spell lately,dropping them with full r8+gof daggers APSING.Yes...balanced.This should not happen but i guess es ok.Purify spell is not the problem we are discssing here,the fact that dph bonus is abused by aps sins was the main problem,and should be dealt with.
Intelligence in an unlikely place.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
the issue with purify is not in 1v1, the issue is in mass pk.

Lets say purify has a 10% chance to work, means that every 10 hits purify will procs. Ofc sometimes it procs faster and other takes a bit more to procs. The point is that THE CHANCE TO PROCS IS A LOT HIGHER WHEN YOU GET HIT BY 3 OR MORE PPL. This is why venos take 30 secs to get from the flag to their destiny. Yes, purify is the problem too.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Sins deserve r8 too. Puri wep doesnt save anyone from pure aps unless your so weak that you have to keep then debuffed. Spirit Blackhole actually puts some challenge into pk, which is nice.

You're really funny.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
the issue with purify is not in 1v1, the issue is in mass pk.

Lets say purify has a 10% chance to work, means that every 10 hits purify will procs. Ofc sometimes it procs faster and other takes a bit more to procs. The point is that THE CHANCE TO PROCS IS A LOT HIGHER WHEN YOU GET HIT BY 3 OR MORE PPL. This is why venos take 30 secs to get from the flag to their destiny. Yes, purify is the problem too.
This is bullshit.Tidal has a 66% chance to avoid negative stats.Does every 3rd debuff land through ur tidal?no.90% of the debuffs are stopped.Purify spell procs sometimes even on the debuff hit/next basic or can not proc in 3 sec(enough for a full r8 with gof aps sin to kill them).This is not the topic related to venos/clerics in nw,if you want to win nws get a decend squad and stop RPKing in NW 90% of the time,maybe aim for a flag puller?Or is it too much for some people to just focus on the bigger goal rather than personal merit,and expect others to do the dirty job for them.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Keep cool ~ 2 spark immune relentless enrage.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
This is bullshit.Tidal has a 66% chance to avoid negative stats.Does every 3rd debuff land through ur tidal?no.90% of the debuffs are stopped.Purify spell procs sometimes even on the debuff hit/next basic or can not proc in 3 sec(enough for a full r8 with gof aps sin to kill them).This is not the topic related to venos/clerics in nw,if you want to win nws get a decend squad and stop RPKing in NW 90% of the time,maybe aim for a flag puller?Or is it too much for some people to just focus on the bigger goal rather than personal merit,and expect others to do the dirty job for them.
leave the buttpain against sins and tell mami to put some cream on it.

Regarless the mad baby and back on topic, tidal does not negate damage, just status, and not ALL OF THEM, against sins i get immovilized 3 times/ slept at least 2 times in that minute. You guys focus too much on tidal. You will come here saying tidal is not the problem is aps blah blah blah. But full rank8 sins lack of speed, unless you are wearing dragon dagger which will bring you to 2.50 average. Yeyeye Relentless courage op: this is stupid. Relentless courage drains a lot of energy, last only a few secs and cant be spammeable.  Yes is deadly yes. But so is str genie, the regeneration is not fast enough due to the massive amount of str and energy that requires. If you die to a skill that last only 8 secs, drains almost completely the genie energy and leaves the sin without defense except tidal, if you die to this, you are not worth of my pvp opinion.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Perhaps but i guess there's enough drama on this thread already so I'll just walk away and each one on their own.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Perhaps but i guess there's enough drama on this thread already so I'll just walk away and each one on their own.
That's why i stopped posting on this, i keep reading the comments but im not gonna waste my posts on a spam topic.

DJBFF

Keep it on topic guys

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Just delete your forum account

Like Deno said, purify cant even be compared to 2.50, 2.86 and 3.33 full r8 sins. Im dragon sin and I still somehow manage to kill purify users Im meeting(not all and always ofc O.O), but different thing happens when I log my r8 mystic and drop in less than a second to full r8 sin attacking me from stealth with 2* spark e.e but Im not the only 1 example, it happens constantly to Arcanes

edit: I quoted wrong Agatio's post but Im too lazy to go on previous page e.e

LOL I GOT FAN

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
As a server owner I don't want people RQing obviously, so that would be a bad solution.

here is a suggestion. 1.purify spell: not sure what purify spell % proc (think it's 20%) but u can drop it to 12% if so
2. for sins: drop 15 attck levels from full r8 make blessing with +2.5 int and +10 attck levels i said 10 bc sage sins which pretty much all dph sins have raving slash which incrase attck lvl by10 for 5 sec

purify proc you can leave it at 12% let ppl test it for a week if it needs to be drop to 10 or rise to 15 u can change it after testing.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
here is a suggestion. 1.purify spell: not sure what purify spell % proc (think it's 20%) but u can drop it to 12% if so
2. for sins: drop 15 attck levels from full r8 make blessing with +2.5 int and +10 attck levels i said 10 bc sage sins which pretty much all dph sins have raving slash which incrase attck lvl by10 for 5 sec

purify proc you can leave it at 12% let ppl test it for a week if it needs to be drop to 10 or rise to 15 u can change it after testing.
Let. This. Topic. Die. People will take any chance they can get to flame this topic.
like dis.