Epic Perfect World

Sin full r8 apsing?!?!?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Don't tell me this is going to become a drama thread too...
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Don't tell me this is going to become a drama thread too...
You try post farm.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Sooooo anything's gonna happen about them full r8 sins apsing? O.O I want balance :<

who r u

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nothing most likely will change regarding the subject.  If we are leaving Purify untouched, we also need to leave assassins as they are.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Nothing most likely will change regarding the subject.  If we are leaving Purify untouched, we also need to leave assassins as they are.
well thank you?.

Even tho I'll still get base locked at NW. I guess I will still be able to hiero bug ppl. Thats good.

God bless 2ble spark.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Or just change both '-' People already gave enough competent suggestions.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Or just change both '-' People already gave enough competent suggestions.
As a server owner I don't want people RQing obviously, so that would be a bad solution.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

purify spell won't save u for getting hierobugged from 3.33 base aps sin or just 2 spark with 2.86 relentless from stealth with full r8 on. i watch ea's,mg's,arcane ep's,wf's getting hierobugged by those types of sins and even with their purify spell procing, that won't save their life. full r8 aps is way in different league unlike purify spell and u just can't simply compare them.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
1.GET GOOD GEAR
2.STUDY UR CLASS BETTER

ALL CLASS IS OP IF U KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT..

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
1.GET GOOD GEAR
2.STUDY UR CLASS BETTER

ALL CLASS IS OP IF U KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT..

Just delete your forum account

purify spell won't save u for getting hierobugged from 3.33 base aps sin or just 2 spark with 2.86 relentless from stealth with full r8 on. i watch ea's,mg's,arcane ep's,wf's getting hierobugged by those types of sins and even with their purify spell procing, that won't save their life. full r8 aps is way in different league unlike purify spell and u just can't simply compare them.

As a server owner I don't want people RQing obviously, so that would be a bad solution.

Like Deno said, purify cant even be compared to 2.50, 2.86 and 3.33 full r8 sins. Im dragon sin and I still somehow manage to kill purify users Im meeting(not all and always ofc O.O), but different thing happens when I log my r8 mystic and drop in less than a second to full r8 sin attacking me from stealth with 2* spark e.e but Im not the only 1 example, it happens constantly to Arcanes

edit: I quoted wrong Agatio's post but Im too lazy to go on previous page e.e
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 07:58 pm by VookieCookie

Robbert

Who will RQ if this balancing is taking place? It wasn't meant to be like that in first place, sin in mixed R8/dragon gear is a massive DDér, they'll have something they shouldn't have away, you're still the APS class that deal the most still, what the fck else they want, balancing up the server would bring benefit to whole server and probably displease a very very few, why is balancing so hard to occur in here when it's obviously it's needed, R8 sin, Puri weap, Spirit Blackhole, seeker defense etc etc, it's really disturbing.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Who will RQ if this balancing is taking place? It wasn't meant to be like that in first place, sin in mixed R8/dragon gear is a massive DDér, they'll have something they shouldn't have away, you're still the APS class that deal the most still, what the fck else they want, balancing up the server would bring benefit to whole server and probably displease a very very few, why is balancing so hard to occur in here when it's obviously it's needed, R8 sin, Puri weap, Spirit Blackhole, seeker defense etc etc, it's really disturbing.

the fact is pw isnt balanced game.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Sins deserve r8 too. Puri wep doesnt save anyone from pure aps unless your so weak that you have to keep then debuffed. Spirit Blackhole actually puts some challenge into pk, which is nice. Seekers are SUPPOSED to be def lvl tanks, at least they dont have barb hp. The server is fine the way it is for the most part. People only want it nurfed because sins arent able to 1-2-3-RoflDrop every single class in the entire game, yet, which should be, its basically coming down to PWI logic, one class will ALWAYS have a weakness aginst another class IE: mystic>psychic.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
the fact is pw isnt balanced game.
This.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
well, guess the only answer is, keep your hotkey 1 on expel/ad/ig if u don't wanna get ass fcked from full r8 sin. it's true sins have too much power but when u look at it, sins are only usefull for solo pking (aps sins) rare aps sins mass pk, and when they do mass pk once they leave stealth someone will kill them, mostly dph sins are popular for mass pk, but when u do small pk's, oh well make sure u pk at ns and have your veno reflect on ;D