Epic Perfect World

Something for the casters!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
(archers don't hit magic, but avoid reflect)

Archers have several very useful and decent damaging metal skills and 1 wood poison, these are all magical / elemental attacks and an additional fire dmg buff that can be increased with pots.

They can't aps it though.

Offline Delirium

had to login in to lol at this post .... you've no idea how hard it used to be for casters to lvl to 150 before now (1st  ep to grind it to 150 in nirvy before the 1.4.4 update) be happy with what you got and dont bother with phys immune caves yadda yadda  will just be abused by phys classes with 5aps and pots then you'll end up with *drum roll* your current ec situation that everyone's moaning about except it will be casters stripped AGAIN of the abiltity to lvl cos of the few greedy ( in response to the current ec debate, far easier to strip those ip's that abused it than to punish those not guilty, everything has logs ..... but again the few influential got what they needed now seek to stop anyone else achieving, its the way this server works, suck it up or move on is the only advise worth taking.)

enjoy.

Your name says it all, you're gormless.
Now may I lol at you as I destroy any idea of what you thought to be true?
Yes it used to be hard, but thats not the point, that was then this is now, phys classes are abundent because of how easy it is for them to level (Don't forget it got easier for them too).

5aps in a phys resisted cave? Must've got a screw loose mate. Pots cost 8 EC per shot, you might get 3 EC per run if you're lucky so not only is it slower but also less profitable. The pots are like 20-30% of your damage in element form, then take into effect magic resistence you're looking at pitiful damage when you could just do the normal PV? Isn't like you see 5aps squads on PWI doing nirvy caster runs, derp.

Also archers have ONE metal AoE and has a lenthy cool down, not exactly the abusing type. Seekers have a few metal AoE's then again they could run through the normal PV and vortex everything to oblivion. Do you get my point yet?

So all I'm seeing is the same ***ing biased shit, always have to create an alt you don't want to play because you hate the class to level it, farm gear for it then farm gear for your main and then level it then get to plaay it and enjoy it.

Wheras if you like those as your main you get to farm/level while enjoying it. BEING PENALISED FOR THE CLASS YOU LOVE TO PLAY IS FUUUUUUN. The End.

yeah im fed up
Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:49 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline DeadAngel

I would like to know the drop in caster and if it's worth doing why doesn't anyone do it. If its like any other caster nirvy it's not solo'able(don't know if that's a word lol)  it would solve some of the current complaints about no caster instances and no talisman if a caster can solo and get ec. Doesn't have to be easy but only possible to solo and drop some ec,can, & rap more drops if you need a full squad say 50 ec for final boss and random can rap for the rest. Just a thought I came up with, would be a good thing for us who enjoy casters. Plz no flaming honest opinions and suggestions for admin.

Ok Caster Vana is solo'able (lol like the word so decided to use it). I've been doing it for the past few days now and even longer on PWI. Granted it's way easier here than it is on PWI, it's still fun to do. I've never been in a normal Vana here but I have been on several on PWI and the drop rate for Caster is higher than normal Vana. Where in normal Vana you get only 1 chest per boss, you'll get 2-3 chest per boss in a Caster. The probability for getting a uncanny is the same. The last boss in a Caster doesn't drop chest instead it'll just drop a few Uncans and Raps.

On a good run for a Caster you could walk out with 12 Uncans and 4 Raps. To get that many Uncans and Raps on a normal run you'd have to run twice then on one of the runs do a 99 key run. Like I said never ran Vana here but I am basing this off of PWI. None of the final boss (in Caster or normal Vana) doesn't drop EC. It's not like many of us do many instances in squads anyways (esp when we are farming for things) so final bosses dropping EC would be pretty cool. Either way I find it pretty easy to farm/ lvl up / do things on my wizzie.

As for any of the Morai instances they are set for both physical and magical classes. You have mobs that are Physical immunity and mobs that are immune to elements, so I'd say it's pretty well balance and it's not that hard to do if you know what you're doing.

Offline Tsirin

I would like to know the drop in caster and if it's worth doing why doesn't anyone do it. If its like any other caster nirvy it's not solo'able(don't know if that's a word lol)  it would solve some of the current complaints about no caster instances and no talisman if a caster can solo and get ec. Doesn't have to be easy but only possible to solo and drop some ec,can, & rap more drops if you need a full squad say 50 ec for final boss and random can rap for the rest. Just a thought I came up with, would be a good thing for us who enjoy casters. Plz no flaming honest opinions and suggestions for admin.

Ok Caster Vana is solo'able (lol like the word so decided to use it). I've been doing it for the past few days now and even longer on PWI. Granted it's way easier here than it is on PWI, it's still fun to do. I've never been in a normal Vana here but I have been on several on PWI and the drop rate for Caster is higher than normal Vana. Where in normal Vana you get only 1 chest per boss, you'll get 2-3 chest per boss in a Caster. The probability for getting a uncanny is the same. The last boss in a Caster doesn't drop chest instead it'll just drop a few Uncans and Raps.

On a good run for a Caster you could walk out with 12 Uncans and 4 Raps. To get that many Uncans and Raps on a normal run you'd have to run twice then on one of the runs do a 99 key run. Like I said never ran Vana here but I am basing this off of PWI. None of the final boss (in Caster or normal Vana) doesn't drop EC. It's not like many of us do many instances in squads anyways (esp when we are farming for things) so final bosses dropping EC would be pretty cool. Either way I find it pretty easy to farm/ lvl up / do things on my wizzie.

As for any of the Morai instances they are set for both physical and magical classes. You have mobs that are Physical immunity and mobs that are immune to elements, so I'd say it's pretty well balance and it's not that hard to do if you know what you're doing.

Then it is Definitely not worth it. A melee class (I've tried sin/seeker) can solo nirvy in about 10 minutes, getting 10 of each mat consistently
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline Delirium

Then it is Definitely not worth it. A melee class (I've tried sin/seeker) can solo nirvy in about 10 minutes, getting 10 of each mat consistently

Mhm, the normal vana will always drop 10 Raps ALWAYS (Last Boss), and how ever many cannies, I haven't a clue about caster and with caster don't you need a talisman which means you can only do it once per day, unless you have more than one 140+ alt.

Mhm. x'D

Offline g0rml3ss

Your name says it all, you're gormless.
Now may I lol at you as I destroy any idea of what you thought to be true?
Yes it used to be hard, but thats not the point, that was then this is now, phys classes are abundent because of how easy it is for them to level (Don't forget it got easier for them too).

5aps in a phys resisted cave? Must've got a screw loose mate. Pots cost 8 EC per shot, you might get 3 EC per run if you're lucky so not only is it slower but also less profitable. The pots are like 20-30% of your damage in element form, then take into effect magic resistence you're looking at pitiful damage when you could just do the normal PV? Isn't like you see 5aps squads on PWI doing nirvy caster runs, derp.

Also archers have ONE metal AoE and has a lenthy cool down, not exactly the abusing type. Seekers have a few metal AoE's then again they could run through the normal PV and vortex everything to oblivion. Do you get my point yet?

So all I'm seeing is the same ***ing biased shit, always have to create an alt you don't want to play because you hate the class to level it, farm gear for it then farm gear for your main and then level it then get to plaay it and enjoy it.

Wheras if you like those as your main you get to farm/level while enjoying it. BEING PENALISED FOR THE CLASS YOU LOVE TO PLAY IS FUUUUUUN. The End.

yeah im fed up

Got a lol and hit a nerve pricless... my name is clearly a contradiction ... I AM / was a cleric as I originally stated so not sure how I'm portraying the "same ***ing bias shit"

8ec per pot woooo 5mins on mobs out side shrine of ancestors per pot whats the biggie ? gives you plenty to do right ?

Never mentioned once you couldn't do normal instance, point was you say it's so unfair. Kick and scream all day long pw mechanics have always rendered casters the slowest levellers with the exception of wiz due to their continuous aoe that's just a fact of the game.

5aps and shitty dmg yes, shitty damage at 5x per second is still plenty enough for a class (with exception of BM who get NO elemental buff at all) to take out phys immune mobs, never once claimed archers have more than "ONE" aoe infact I never mentioned archers aoe at all, what I did say was that they have several metal skills a fire buff and a wood poison and are very effective at taking out phys immune / elemental mobs.

"Do you get my point yet?" lol it's simple, it's not impossible just harder for casters that's a given and something you should accept when you make the choice to be one, it's also not impossible for a phys class to still easily take out elemental mobs.

So all I thought was true, still is.

THE END.

Yes I'm lolling.

Offline Delirium

Got a lol and hit a nerve pricless... my name is clearly a contradiction ... I AM / was a cleric as I originally stated so not sure how I'm portraying the "same ***ing bias shit"

8ec per pot woooo 5mins on mobs out side shrine of ancestors per pot whats the biggie ? gives you plenty to do right ?

That part didn't just pertain to you.
We're talking about phy classes abusing it and causing EC problems, this would be counter intuative to it being abused, no?

Never mentioned once you couldn't do normal instance, point was you say it's so unfair. Kick and scream all day long pw mechanics have always rendered casters the slowest levellers with the exception of wiz due to their continuous aoe that's just a fact of the game.

You're saying the Phys immune one would be abused by psy classes so I pointed out why would it if it's easier for them to do the normal PV. I know this but that doesn't mean things can't be eased, I'm not expecting a 360 turn around but things can still be done to help.

5aps and shitty dmg yes, shitty damage at 5x per second is still plenty enough for a class (with exception of BM who get NO elemental buff at all) to take out phys immune mobs, never once claimed archers have more than "ONE" aoe infact I never mentioned archers aoe at all, what I did say was that they have several metal skills a fire buff and a wood poison and are very effective at taking out phys immune / elemental mobs.

Which means it'd be even faster for them to run the normal PV, no? Oh wait already said that.

"Do you get my point yet?" lol it's simple, it's not impossible just harder for casters that's a given and something you should accept when you make the choice to be one, it's also not impossible for a phys class to still easily take out elemental mobs.

And I'm suggesting something to make it easier which I'm sure a majority of people would agree too.

So all I thought was true, still is.

Everything about the "how it will be abused" has being nulified, all that remains is that fact that uh, it'll be easier for casters.

THE END.

Yes I'm lolling.

You said that it would be abused by phys classes and cause an EC problem ect, so I listed all the reasons why that statement is wrong and my point still stands.

Mhm. x'D

Offline CENT

Thanks to all who replied to my post, sounds like normal vana gives more than caster maybe that can be changed since yes you have to have a talisman and a key to run it.

Offline Delirium

Thanks to all who replied to my post, sounds like normal vana gives more than caster maybe that can be changed since yes you have to have a talisman and a key to run it.

You can trade the talisman for 10 EC atm, don't know about caster vana being changed, that could be up for debate. :P

Mhm. x'D

Offline DeadAngel

You can trade the talisman for 10 EC atm, don't know about caster vana being changed, that could be up for debate. :P

They took out the trading Tali for EC, now it's just Mirages.

Offline CENT

talisman is only for mirage or caster which atm is worthless either way, im suggesting make the reward for caster nirvana a little better than regular nirvana, like it is in regular pwi. thank you all

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just to point out even with pots aps vs high percent reflect still kills themselves.

Also on the note of seekers, they are ment to be half casters/half phys, so they would be able to do a phy immune dungeon, they just lose afew attacks.

Offline Delirium

Just to point out even with pots aps vs high percent reflect still kills themselves.

Also on the note of seekers, they are ment to be half casters/half phys, so they would be able to do a phy immune dungeon, they just lose afew attacks.

But still isn't "abusive" really. :p

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just was suggesting it, and I was just pointing out turning part of your damage to an element by and means doesnt stop you getting reflected damage.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
"Pots cost 8 EC per shot..."

You have herbs much easier to harvest here than in PWI.
There you get 2 or 3 from 1 plant, here 5 or 8.
5 Special plants, 4 High ones and you make 5 shots "out of nothing".
You already have Apothecary lvl 9, you can make anything you want.

I don't waste EC on pots. Getting them is already slow and you need 2740 for full demonic.
3040 for 2 weapon classes. 3340 if you, for example, want Sling, Bow and Crossbow.

BTW, several times in a row I get all white divine contracts after BH1 delivery.
Blue had 3 times in total (during 3-4 weeks of playing EPW).
Purple never ever got in EPW since installation.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.