Epic Perfect World

Ec Reduction for R8 Mats?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
*I'm

1. Welcome to the internet, you meet damn near every kind of person here.

2. If you thought about what I said you would see that my points are quite valid. Typical for you to dismiss my points simply because you don't agree with them; like in your Hunger Games event thread.

nice comeback

*you're

*her
*the
*his
*have
*water
*manatee
*swag

im very good debator

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

Just noticed you changed your original post. I think you are mistaking HerbalTea's post as a suggestion for the server to do this, but I believe they are actually telling you to use your supply tokens to save on EC, as you can make all the R8R mats at the North Archo forges.

Yeah it wasnt a suggestion to the server, because its allready possible. Thats how I reforge my r8r stuff. Takes longer but gotta do something when not swimming in epic coins. Maybe its an option for you too Ichigo :)
Good luck either way :3 (btw.. today i reshaped my staff a few times again and guess what.. Dex dex dex.... awesome as a mystic, right? :P)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
...and its hard to farm in sirry like hell........

Not really. Maybe im just lucky but i get like 40 ec in an hour. Its not super much, but not as bad as people say it is.
Just now i farmed for maybe 1.5 hour and got like 70 ec.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If they already have their good R8, let them have it. It does them no harm if everything has good stats. Those still reforging/honing their gear will still be able to do it but it will be a little easier.
Too lazy to read 3 pages of bullshit so I quote only this bullshit.
WHY my freaking fcking god, would u make it easier for other? We all the same, yes, some poor some rich, but we the same. IJS reforging it's already easier since supply tokens came out,  I bored of buying reskins so I use my st's for reforging/engraving stuff for my friends  :rolleyes: , I think i spent over 100k ec for all my char's gears and I still want to make em better I don't see why make it easier now when I already spent all those ecs when I could probably spent like half if it was easier... And yes some ppl have good gears, on one char, what about their alts?!?!?!?!  ??? ???
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 09:07 pm by Ely♡

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Too lazy to read 3 pages of bullshit so I quote only this bullshit.
WHTY my freaking fcking god, would u make it easier for other? We all the same, ijs, some poor some rich, but we the same. IJS reforging it's already easier since supply tokens came out, ijs I bored of buying reskins so I use my st's for reforging/engraving stuff for my friends  :rolleyes: , I think i spent over 100k ec for all my char's ec and I still want to make em better I don't see why make it easier now when I already spent all those ecs when I could probably spent like half if it was easier... And yes some ppl have good gears, on one char, what about their alts?!?!?!?!  ??? ???

You call it bullshit, dismissing every part of it without thought.

A price reduction would make it easier, that is the point I'm trying to make. Yes, it might piss some people off because it will have become cheaper all of a sudden but it will become easier to get desirable stats because the reduced price will allow more reforges/hones.

Example(only for reference, these numbers are not supposed to be synced with EPW's economy; I'm only picking easy numbers to work with): If 100 reforges costs 200k EC and then the price suddenly dropped I'd be able to get 110 reforges for the same amount of EC. Not a big increase but still more chances to get desirable stats.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

A price reduction would make it easier, that is the point I'm trying to make. Yes, it might piss some people off because it will have become cheaper all of a sudden but it will become easier to get desirable stats because the reduced price will allow more reforges/hones.

Example(only for reference, these numbers are not supposed to be synced with EPW's economy; I'm only picking easy numbers to work with): If 100 reforges costs 200k EC and then the price suddenly dropped I'd be able to get 110 reforges for the same amount of EC. Not a big increase but still more chances to get desirable stats.
If I seem to come off rude, my bad.
I just disagree with the thought of making these things cheaper, everyone can go farm like everyone does. Everyone can get the same amount of ec everyones does, and spend it their own way. Am I right? It's not our problem if they spend ec on something else and then bring up the fact "Oh crap, I should've saved that." or whatever. <.<

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

It is bullshit for the simple reason that supply tokens can be made into r8 mats, which makes it a lot easier for a lot of ppl, for example u need only like 1-2 nws to make ur ascended gear after that what u do...? make more and more reskins till u get bored of em and sell em, then use the ecs for r8, which in the end st went into r8 reforges.
Even 10 reforges more can make a very big diff... some ppl are lucky, in 5 trys I got my ep's boots 2x chan, or was it less don't remember, the trys left I got used em on smth else. Only 10 trys can make a very big diff...and that 10 extra trys, I would have loved them to have from the begging, means less ecs for me that I wasted on my chars, but it didn't happen. 10 extra reforges would make others have better gears in less ec which i see it being unfair.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
i agree on reducing the ec cost because not everybody can farm in NS because they can kill you and they can get ur old epic coin ...and its hard to farm in sirry like hell........

As for making you R8R:
- You can make mats with EC
- You can make mats with Supply Tokens (ST)
- You can farm trials

As for getting ST:
- You can attend Nation Wars twice a week
- You can do Bounty Hunter every day on multiple chars
- You can get ST as a reward for some GM events

As for getting EC:
- BH
- Divine quests
- PV (as you level or stealth runs on 2x)
- GV
- Regular events: Fire legion, Ares, Morai event & GM events
- NW
- TW
- Voting (or donating) & selling gold
- NS & Sirry mobs

Does the EC cost really need to be reduced? Doesn't seem all that hard to me. And it was already made easier by the trials drops being increased and the addition of R8R mats in the NW forges. There are many viable ways of getting EC, ST and your R8R. Yes, it may require a little bit of work, but that is how it is intended to be.

Also, can we keep the insulting and petty arguments down please?

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Does the EC cost really need to be reduced? Doesn't seem all that hard to me. And it was already made easier by the trials drops being increased and the addition of R8R mats in the NW forges. There are many viable ways of getting EC, ST and your R8R. Yes, it may require a little bit of work, but that is how it is intended to be.

Also, can we keep the insulting and petty arguments down please?

^
Exactly, with r8 mats being made with supply tokens too now a r8 set is not that hard to get, everyone can do NW and get decent supply tokens from it. NW two times a week plus EC farming as much as you can you'll have a r8 set in no time.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Making r8r cheap is nothing but a slap in the face to anyone who worked hard for their gear.

The people who did their 192 TM runs to get the Surpreme robe already got a massive "*** YOU" from the staff when it was reduced to a mere 48 runs randomly.

I really don't see why every suggestion lately is about giving more stuff for less efford. R8R is fine as it is, make it cheap and the broken high-end adds will be so common that any hint of balance will be gone from the server.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Making r8r cheap is nothing but a slap in the face to anyone who worked hard for their gear.

The people who did their 192 TM runs to get the Surpreme robe already got a massive "*** YOU" from the staff when it was reduced to a mere 48 runs randomly.

I really don't see why every suggestion lately is about giving more stuff for less efford. R8R is fine as it is, make it cheap and the broken high-end adds will be so common that any hint of balance will be gone from the server.
I agree with all of that. Im still working to get better stats and I farm my stuff. There are less and less things to do as is, making it even easier will only serve to damage the server. I can appreciate the thought of making things easier, but it would take a lot out of the game that everyone can do (no matter if youre a PvE'r, PvP'r, donor, farmer etc, you can always improve one of your gears).

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Even gears for all   =D>