Epic Perfect World

I'm Crying In Laughter

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.
poster must be 12 years old, bad mixing and was not funny, just immature.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Alucardsupul

dafuq did I just watch. It made me cry :normal-14:

LaceyPip

It was very funny, no matter that it was not the best mixing etc .....thank you for sharing.  Gave me a good giggle  :P

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
poster must be 12 years old, bad mixing and was not funny, just immature.

Age doesn't matter. A 12 year old can make a horrible YTP and a 12 year old can make a great one.

As for the video, it was meant for a giggle. If you don't know how to laugh something is wrong. .-.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Did lacy delete her account ? woot woot.

Anyways, at the post, I giggled. Iz kinda funny. Not much, but good 'nuff to giggle bit.

Woot? If you don't like Lacey, fine. No need to be so rude. When others see this it is very likely you'll get flamed.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Woot? If you don't like Lacey, fine. No need to be so rude. When others see this it is very likely you'll get flamed.
Did lacy delete her account ?

Rude people don't deserve space, nor do they need a explanation.

*made me smile Feline*
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2013, 06:59 pm by Shay

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

As for the video, it was meant for a giggle. If you don't know how to laugh something is wrong. .-.

i didnt find it funny or giggle =(

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

True to you but not to some others. Stop being such an asshole to her, she didn't do anything to deserve it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
That's mittens for you.  :D

I've noticed...