Epic Perfect World

New PV leveling

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
No.
It's easy enough to level as it is.
Gv/Fc/Pv/Fc mats/Rancors/Events/Level Scrolls & Sls's/etc.

this, and they already reduced amount needed from 149-150.

Offline Kazureblue

mind a 145+ pv... it gets really boring looking at the same one for 15 levels imo.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Thats why maybe they should change the look of pv :) Cus that dark place for 15 lvls...  :monkey-7:
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Thats why maybe they should change the look of pv :) Cus that dark place for 15 lvls...  :monkey-7:
^ I like this idea. maybe it could be a random map each time so it wont be so boring.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
That would be awesome :)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
^ I like this idea. maybe it could be a random map each time so it wont be so boring.
Only problem is that the maps arent the same size, cramming all the mobs into eachother would cause un-wanted lag
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
^ I like this idea. maybe it could be a random map each time so it wont be so boring. [/color]

I'm a fan of changing the look of the dungeon as well. Would be nice to change it up a bit, as running PV over and over and over can be incredibly dreary. Would be nice to see different maps or even just a less depressing one. Not sure if this is able to be done, but we have some pretty smart people on staff, so we'll see.

But as for changing the EXP or type of dungeon itself, I believe things are fine as they are. It's not too difficult to level with a party, it promotes teamwork. And as people have said, the amount of EXP needed to level has already been reduced by half about 3 months ago.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀