Epic Perfect World

To Agatio...

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
i saw that the guy who created the thread asking for 10% chan blessing for sins . honestly i agree with him even tho i've lost 90% of my brains cells while reading his suggestion .
sins to stronk but they have no chan on there gears .. they have almighty magic attack known as Condensed Thorn. once a sin cast this skill nothing can stop him .. even the almighty Lssj agree with it . sins use this skill to kill heavy and light classes . they even hurt arcane classes with it . trust me once sins zerk + crit hit with Condensed Thorn skill . they able to 1 shot GMs . not even GMs , also world bosses .
Yeah give sins 10% chan blessing . they need it so badly .
you know whats the most funny thing ? ...
i dont even play assasian and i agree with the guy who created the thread
i had dream about it . i saw sins 5 aps with 10% chan blessing in my dreams . i saw them more strong than spartians . i saw a horrible moments that made me pee at my boxers while i'm sleeping. i saw sins dropping BMs such the almighty Lssj in 4 secs . want to know the reason ?? no not cause of the sage/demon spark . it cause the blessing gave them mind boost . i'm sure you wondering how and about to reply to me i am dumb as *** cause chan have nothing to do with sin's chan cause they already have insta chan skills .. but oh will i'm gonna explain to you how it works
simply . when sins see they got 10% chan blessing they will be happy and will thank agatio for this . want to know the reason ? yes sure i will tell you be patient. its easy when they see they got more chan . they will faceroll keyboard and spam all skills even useless skills . that cause they cast then 20 skills per sec . which made them powerfull very pro and smart asses . they gonna use 20skills per sec also demon spark and 20 aps per sec . so they need 3 secs to kill enemy .. 1 sec for demon spark . 1sec for using holy path . 1 sec for using stealth skill .
someday my dream will become true . iam pretty sure and i will se sins with 20% chan blessings  . Yeah 20% chan blessings. you think its impossible ?? no dudes its not impossible its easy .. all it need 5 mins of agatio's time . he gotta change the 10% to 20% in the sin's blessing . and then , and then the world war 3 with nerf sins blessing will start . people might get easly butthurt cause they dont have also blessings . they will call agation idiot for this idea .. but yeah i agree with you guys . 20% chan is OP pretty OP for sins special when they have insta cast skills without the useless blessing  . but listen guys we all know that agatio want the best for the server . he work his ass off 24/7 to make the server blanced he know what to do . my friend Harpista known us #1 heiro bug archer in vendetta server told me once that agatio used to be best BM in pwi . that means he know the pvp system he know that pwi comming from pwc where you have to donate to win .

10/10 Would read again. Also another one please.  :normal-46:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
Nerf the sin plz  :normal-13: :normal-40:
^ Yes pliz  :rolleyes: nerf TIDEBORN class i sick of them ALL

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I doubt Aga will be doing anything in the near future to affect classes. Not without good reason or evidence, which I don't think there is to support this.

^ Yes pliz  :rolleyes: nerf TIDEBORN class i sick of them ALL

Holy mother of God, your siggy....

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
I doubt Aga will be doing anything in the near future to affect classes. Not without good reason or evidence, which I don't think there is to support this.

Holy mother of God, your siggy....
Cute/disturbing?

Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Cute/disturbing?

I am currently home alone in the middle of the night. I must admit that is not on my list of top 10 things to see atm.

/offtopic

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
I am currently home alone in the middle of the night. I must admit that is not on my list of top 10 things to see atm.

/offtopic

Don't worry. Is not like it's waiting for you UNDER THE BED

Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yes plz give us -chan blessing :<

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Agatio give mystic -50% chan pls our chan too slow we cant insta cast :((

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Let Master Agatio decide! Should be pretty cool tho for those who play DPH, I do whenever im bored or see a bunch of ppl to aoe :))

:normal-1:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You can get chan on the r8 armour '-' dun think Aga will give, my sin's pants have 2x chan and elemental ress...

Tali

Let Master Agatio decide! Should be pretty cool tho for those who play DPH, I do whenever im bored or see a bunch of ppl to aoe :))

:normal-1:

Casa full DPH now. Watch out!

Offline Elena

Iz a waste to get chan on r8, I prefer to get dex or crit rate over chan.
True, but u can still get it, means there's no reason for chan blessing...

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
True, but u can still get it, means there's no reason for chan blessing...

Archers can get -ch yet they still have a blessing. Just saying.

Offline Elena

Archers can get -ch yet they still have a blessing. Just saying.
A blessing that's been nerfed since r8 came out...first 5 atk/def then -10chan '-'

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Please give me one reason why u need -10.
What u cant play dph need -10 to faceroll keyboard like archer????????????????????????
This servers sins never stop  suprising me.