Go to bed baby you're drunk

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Go to bed baby you're drunk
Hey I'm not! I'm actually serious  :-\

Tali

Hey I'm not! I'm actually serious  :-\

I know, I just like to troll you.

Love makes you do crazy things. Trolling the hell out of your significant other is one of them.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Any chance of giving Assasins a -10% channeling blessing?  :monkey-30:
Hell no.

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
Nerf the sin plz  :normal-13: :normal-40:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i saw that the guy who created the thread asking for 10% chan blessing for sins . honestly i agree with him even tho i've lost 90% of my brains cells while reading his suggestion .
sins to stronk but they have no chan on there gears .. they have almighty magic attack known as Condensed Thorn. once a sin cast this skill nothing can stop him .. even the almighty Lssj agree with it . sins use this skill to kill heavy and light classes . they even hurt arcane classes with it . trust me once sins zerk + crit hit with Condensed Thorn skill . they able to 1 shot GMs . not even GMs , also world bosses .
Yeah give sins 10% chan blessing . they need it so badly .
you know whats the most funny thing ? ...
i dont even play assasian and i agree with the guy who created the thread
i had dream about it . i saw sins 5 aps with 10% chan blessing in my dreams . i saw them more strong than spartians . i saw a horrible moments that made me pee at my boxers while i'm sleeping. i saw sins dropping BMs such the almighty Lssj in 4 secs . want to know the reason ?? no not cause of the sage/demon spark . it cause the blessing gave them mind boost . i'm sure you wondering how and about to reply to me i am dumb as *** cause chan have nothing to do with sin's chan cause they already have insta chan skills .. but oh will i'm gonna explain to you how it works
simply . when sins see they got 10% chan blessing they will be happy and will thank agatio for this . want to know the reason ? yes sure i will tell you be patient. its easy when they see they got more chan . they will faceroll keyboard and spam all skills even useless skills . that cause they cast then 20 skills per sec . which made them powerfull very pro and smart asses . they gonna use 20skills per sec also demon spark and 20 aps per sec . so they need 3 secs to kill enemy .. 1 sec for demon spark . 1sec for using holy path . 1 sec for using stealth skill .
someday my dream will become true . iam pretty sure and i will se sins with 20% chan blessings  . Yeah 20% chan blessings. you think its impossible ?? no dudes its not impossible its easy .. all it need 5 mins of agatio's time . he gotta change the 10% to 20% in the sin's blessing . and then , and then the world war 3 with nerf sins blessing will start . people might get easly butthurt cause they dont have also blessings . they will call agation idiot for this idea .. but yeah i agree with you guys . 20% chan is OP pretty OP for sins special when they have insta cast skills without the useless blessing  . but listen guys we all know that agatio want the best for the server . he work his ass off 24/7 to make the server blanced he know what to do . my friend Harpista known us #1 heiro bug archer in vendetta server told me once that agatio used to be best BM in pwi . that means he know the pvp system he know that pwi comming from pwc where you have to donate to win .

*Moderated:Cleaned offrail stuff.*

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Even as a psychic DPH sins are really hard to 1v1 because they can one shot you, most of the time i get zerk critted as soon as i enter black voodoo. :'( 31k np.
APS sins are so much easier to 1v1.

oh lort ahed...

Offline scarenzia

Most assassin skills have a channelling time of 0.1-0.3 seconds so a -10% channelling will do almost nothing for them, the only skills you might see a difference in is rift and ThroatCut.

Even with -50% channelling an assassin will normally be better off using their Quick Skills (which are more cast time based).

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
even the almighty Lssj agree with it .

i saw sins dropping BMs such the almighty Lssj in 4 secs .

If Lssj agree then it must be true, although i can't believe that Lssj died. I never seen this before in my life.

Tyvm player Ahed/DumbBlonde for telling us how it is, not scared of Illuminati that try make us think sin is under powered class.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
If Lssj agree then it must be true, although i can't believe that Lssj died. I never seen this before in my life.

Tyvm player Ahed/DumbBlonde for telling us how it is, not scared of Illuminati that try make us think sin is under powered class.

Lssj dont use dolls cause he dont die.
R.i.p ahed

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Lssj dont use dolls cause he dont die.

R.i.p ahed

fixed for you maxi

Offline Chire

Since I woke up like 30 min ago, THIS is what I read "Is there any chance to give Asians -10% chan blessing"
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
D: Edi nub, Aga said once in his posts that he won't nerf sins anymore. All I got to say. '-'