Epic Perfect World

Please check this out, you won't regret it

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The reason people "hate" farid is because he acts like an obnoxious egocentric moron who can't shut up about how good looking he is, noone gives a crap about him dancing.

Speak for yourself, we don't all feel the same...
why ugly ppl allowed to open threads

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

You're certainly wrong.  :normal-1:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Feel the same about what? What are you on about? I was saying that nobody hates Farid for being a dancer, but for being an obnoxious self centered person who cannot shut up about his amazingly good looks.

Offline Vionn

The reason people "hate" farid is because he acts like an obnoxious egocentric moron who can't shut up about how good looking he is, noone gives a crap about him dancing.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Feel the same about what? What are you on about? I was saying that nobody hates Farid for being a dancer, but for being an obnoxious self centered person who cannot shut up about his amazingly good looks.

Here let me clarify for you.." the reason people "hate" is because ...."
I don't hate anyone, hence why I said what I said..
Get over it..geeez

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Here let me clarify for you.." the reason people "hate" is because ...."
I don't hate anyone, hence why I said what I said..
Get over it..geeez

Get over what? 'People' doesn't necessarily mean every person in the world, is it really necessary for me to put "some" or "the majority of" infront of people to make you understand that I am not claiming everyone dislikes him? Use your brain.

Offline Chire

wow, beautiful!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

WAIT, this is YOU fabio?? O.o doesnt look like you o.o or Im blind o.o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Farid, ive read what you said and watched the video.

Dancing for me is also a way to express things. I can't even describe how important it is for me to just dance and let it all out. I guess my world falls apart if i for some reason am not able to dance.
I have never had any dance lessons but yea i do have feeling for it (atleast.. the fact that people often ask me if i give dancelessons says enough, right?) and thats probably because when I dance, i become one with the music and i just let the music take control over me. People that don't dance probably don't understand that.

I am gonna be open and honest and this is NOT meant as an insult, when i see you on worldchat i always think.. Oh no not him again.. But this dancing thing that we share might change that.
Also a thing I wanna say (and again, its not meant as an insult, just a word of advice from my side, do with it what you want) try to be a bit less ehm. How do i say that properly... Ehm.. High of yourself? I dont know how to say it without hurting. It's okey to think/know that you are pretty but don't put it out there so much. That way you might have less haters. On the other hand.. I fully agree with Lacey's reply... Be who you are, people have to accept you the way you are.

Keep on expressing your emotions while dancing, it's the best way in my opinion.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
I personally loved it; you put words into your movements and that, for me anyway, is incredibly hard to do. You are very gifted and I give you props for posting. People hate because there is something they haven't come to terms yet within themselves, don't hate them back, if anything realize they're hurting and keep your head high and hope for the best for these haters. It's easier said than done, trust me, I've had a lot of haters, later on it turned out my shy temperament  came across as angry and standoffish.

Ya'll are so wise and have a healthy state of mind.
Bless u.<3
(I am not the guy, but i dance like him)
substance..

Even do i don't like to hear it, u're right mate;).
substance..
Expressive dance so meaningful, so beautiful, I loved it.
Hun, thanks for your support, bless u.<3
substance..
Farid, ive read what you said and watched the video.

Dancing for me is also a way to express things. I can't even describe how important it is for me to just dance and let it all out. I guess my world falls apart if i for some reason am not able to dance.
I have never had any dance lessons but yea i do have feeling for it (atleast.. the fact that people often ask me if i give dancelessons says enough, right?) and thats probably because when I dance, i become one with the music and i just let the music take control over me. People that don't dance probably don't understand that.

I am gonna be open and honest and this is NOT meant as an insult, when i see you on worldchat i always think.. Oh no not him again.. But this dancing thing that we share might change that.
Also a thing I wanna say (and again, its not meant as an insult, just a word of advice from my side, do with it what you want) try to be a bit less ehm. How do i say that properly... Ehm.. High of yourself? I dont know how to say it without hurting. It's okey to think/know that you are pretty but don't put it out there so much. That way you might have less haters. On the other hand.. I fully agree with Lacey's reply... Be who you are, people have to accept you the way you are.

Keep on expressing your emotions while dancing, it's the best way in my opinion.

Okay, now i'll explain u, i have been dancing/making music since i was a lil kid, i never had any lessons and it's a bless that i got so far by ending where i am now, I've performed with Afro jack/Boris from idols/Maddeline Bell/Mathilde Santing, etc etc. I am not showing off, i am showing you guys WHAT i've already done and did. I'm proud of my mistakes because i learn from them, and no, i will explain u this situation, i'm NOT high of myself, i'm very confident. Those words get thrown out a lot. I'll soon post a vid of me where u actually can see what i am talking about.
I love every single person, but as u say, i took a wrong start by talking in wc. Hope you got what i mean.

Love,
Farid.

substance..

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
you do realize when someone posts without being logged in it shows as guest. I am guessing since their post was near the same thing you said in your original post I am guessing that was you posting as the guest.

Edit: I want to note I could be wrong and if so I apologize.

No its wasn't his post, it was mine .......   I do not think for one minute that he will sink so low as to make another post about himself as a guest, look back on all his posts, nowhere is evidence that he does that ......

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi