Epic Perfect World

Individual Rankings

Offline Watain

you keep track?? if you can keep track, i don't see why you must view your kills through the list.

im not trying to be rude, im just wondering why you would want to know your rank if you know that you don't pk alot.
instead of overloading the player rank page by listing the kills of every single character ingame, just be satisfied knowing that your kill is a small number.

I think you may have misunderstood me. For my main, I can check the amount of kills I have on a certain day, go PK and check the next day after the list has been updated how many kills I got in that PK session. Thats what I would love to have on my alts as well.

As for the overloading the rankings page: Thats why I specifically said a search function or some other way to check, seperated from the current top 100 rankings. Type your name or whatever, and only see your own amount of kills. Or even better, log into your account on the website and only see your own kills.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
you keep track?? if you can keep track, i don't see why you must view your kills through the list.

im not trying to be rude, im just wondering why you would want to know your rank if you know that you don't pk alot.
instead of overloading the player rank page by listing the kills of every single character ingame, just be satisfied knowing that your kill is a small number.
Overloading? I have two character's on the ranking list, is that overloading it?  :normal-43:
I check my little ranking all the time when I have nothing to do. No I'm not in the top little 100's but that doesn't mean I don't pk a lot. x: And as for the
"you keep track?? if you can keep track, i don't see why you must view your kills through the list." It helps peoples "egos" with some. Maybe thats partly why, oh I dunno. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Would be nice to see your own kills for: daily, weekly, monthly and total kills and deaths. (online time wouldent hurt aswell)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
people would QQ if we showed their K/D/R, but why not show peoples rankings?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Overloading? I have two character's on the ranking list, is that overloading it? 

no no i mean, if every single character in the game was uploaded to the player rank, that page would probably take 10 years to load, as there are probably 100+ characters with less than five kills ._. you probably have a few alts where maybe you killed 1 person in an aoe or testing damage, or something like that. imagine EVERYONE has 2 characters with like, 1 or 2 kills. wouldn't that overload the pages ._.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
no no i mean, if every single character in the game was uploaded to the player rank, that page would probably take 10 years to load, as there are probably 100+ characters with less than five kills ._. you probably have a few alts where maybe you killed 1 person in an aoe or testing damage, or something like that. imagine EVERYONE has 2 characters with like, 1 or 2 kills. wouldn't that overload the pages ._.
Not unless there was just the Top 100 and then a search function. That way you could search who you want. Or better yet as some have said, your own personal characters could be listed showing kills/deaths/time spent online etc. Who would have time to go through that many pages to find their alt somewhere?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I got asked to comment here...

THIS = COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Would be nice to see your own kills for: daily, weekly, monthly and total kills and deaths. (online time wouldent hurt aswell)

+1

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
ur forgetting that the death number got removed from the list because people were getting concerned about their kd ratio and the server pk decreased noticeably.
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
ur forgetting that the death number got removed from the list because people were getting concerned about their kd ratio and the server pk decreased noticeably.

This. Pk got incredibly lame, people would just Faith, IG and go sz to avoid being killed, it was depressing.  :normal-20:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
archer 3 spark+extreme poison=GG.... but have one reason hit behind anyone see u open 3 spark otherwise IG will on...:P

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Death ratio doesn't need to be added then, just kills and time spent online.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
Death ratio doesn't need to be added then, just kills and time spent online.

you think just because the ratio is gone people will ignore death counts?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
you think just because the ratio is gone people will ignore death counts?
I meant to say don't show the death count at all then if it's such a huge deal for people. In any case, having your own personal stats available to see wouldn't be a bad thing at all.