Epic Perfect World

Individual Rankings

Offline Watain

I was wondering if it would be possible to add some sort of a search function to the rankings, in order to find your individual number of kills even if you haven't made the top 100 of your class. I for one would love to see my kills on alts, even if I only take them to PK only a couple of times a month.

I've seen similar on other servers, where you could for example check the kills of your characters after logging the "Account" section of the respective server website. Anyway, no idea how the system behind our rankings here works, but would be awesome if we had that possibility.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 02:46 pm by Watain

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
ALL OF THIS!

+4701730217401730174017301471063109640172301274107372104610731027301740138721∞

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
why would you want to know your number of kills if you cant make it to the top 100 ._.
technically rank is just there to boost your ego.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Watain

why would you want to know your number of kills if you cant make it to the top 100 ._.
technically rank is just there to boost your ego.

To check, for example, if you got the kill when PKing with a squad. Apart from that, I just find it interesting.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I was wondering if it would be possible to add some sort of a search function to the rankings, in order to find your individual number of kills even if you haven't made the top 100 of your class. I for one would love to see my kills on alts, even if I only take them to PK only a couple of times a month.

I've seen similar on other servers, where you could for example check the kills of your characters after logging the "Account" section of the respective server website. Anyway, no idea how the system behind our rankings here works, but would be awesome if we had that possibility.

If you haven't even made top 100 of your class...most likely you haven't got one confirmed kill.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If you haven't even made top 100 of your class...most likely you haven't got one confirmed kill.
I use the rankings to check my kills during NW (the only time I pk). Someone could be curious about that info and might want to search it up. Just because they're not on the rankings, doesn't mean they're not good. Most of the people on those rankings wouldn't even be able to make it on there without their guild-mates helping them.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Just as he said, if you can't get to the top 100 of your class, then don't bother..

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
To check, for example, if you got the kill when PKing with a squad. Apart from that, I just find it interesting.

ummm. the kill ranks don't display names so you still wouldnt know if you killed that person or not.
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.

Offline Watain

That might apply to classes like cleric or barb, but in order to for example make the Top 100 of archers, you currently need at least 237 kills for rank 100. I wanna see the person that gets 230+ kills on his archer-alt within maybe 2-3 hours of serious PK a month.

ummm. the kill ranks don't display names so you still wouldnt know if you killed that person or not.

True, but if you know your previous kill count you can still see the difference after...

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
What's the point in trying to flame the thread? Everyone is curious about how many kills they have whether on mains or alts. No reason to be rude.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
What's the point in trying to flame the thread? Everyone is curious about how many kills they have whether on mains or alts. No reason to be rude.

Exactly. I support this idea, it would be amazing :)

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
True, but if you know your previous kill count you can still see the difference after...

you keep track?? if you can keep track, i don't see why you must view your kills through the list.

im not trying to be rude, im just wondering why you would want to know your rank if you know that you don't pk alot.
instead of overloading the player rank page by listing the kills of every single character ingame, just be satisfied knowing that your kill is a small number.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would like to see this for curiosity purposes, especially on NW days. 

Yeah, my number may be small, but I'm not a 100% full carebear either.  So...would be nice to see how many kills I get.

Even if not a search function on the rankings page (some folks would use that against others because people can be such meanieheads about it), then an individual page in the user panel (which has not too many uses other than voting/donating) to show each char's pk kills would suffice.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I stick to one character nowadays, when i get bored i'll move to another but not often anymore.
I do know people whom have alot of alts they switch between though, a search bar would be helpful.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

+1000000000. I do not understand the need to hate on people just because their ideas are different from your own. Just say yes or no. I personally would love to see mine. :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.