Epic Perfect World

Make Event Tokens account stashable.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Like the title says, I suggest making event tokens account stashable, since flyers like Silver Lining/Black Cloud are more expensive now (30 event tokens), it would be much easier if you could stash your event tokens. I think more people would agree. Thanks. :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Sounds great to me, i believe they used to be, i dont see why their not still.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I both agree and disagree. I want things handed to me like everyone else out there, but I know that it wont happen. If you were to make event tokens account stashable, everyone would be getting flyers faster than ever. That will drop the prices down considerably. Also, the flyers are supposed to be "rare" and "hard to get". So I do not see this happening anytime in the near future. :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
s: They where account stashable to begin with, wonder why they aren't now, owh. Na na, I think Aga changed it like this so that it'd make it a bit more "funner & less boring" to get things with Et's if I may say?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
s: They where account stashable to begin with, wonder why they aren't now, owh. Na na, I think Aga changed it like this so that it'd make it a bit more "funner & less boring" to get things with Et's if I may say?
Eh, i have a friend with pretty much the same amount of 150's as me, and shes dying to get a couple of the ET flyers, kinda sad that people have to put so much time into farming that's purely esthetic.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Eh, i have a friend with pretty much the same amount of 150's as me, and shes dying to get a couple of the ET flyers, kinda sad that people have to put so much time into farming that's purely esthetic.
Yeah I know the feeling, I have like 5 on my veno, 3 on sin and so on, but hey, he changed it for a reason you know?

5 more posts. I can do it. skjahfiusahfaihf.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yeah I know the feeling, I have like 5 on my veno, 3 on sin and so on, but hey, he changed it for a reason you know?

5 more posts. I can do it. skjahfiusahfaihf.

Kden. I help get 5 post wew.
Yea, i see that there's most likely a reason their non trade now, but i think it would be nice to put peoples non used 150's to use.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐

I both agree and disagree. I want things handed to me like everyone else out there, but I know that it wont happen. If you were to make event tokens account stashable, everyone would be getting flyers faster than ever. That will drop the prices down considerably. Also, the flyers are supposed to be "rare" and "hard to get". So I do not see this happening anytime in the near future. :-\

This Rare-uncommon-  :normal-30: they should make it more harder to get not making it more easier. If that suggestion happen, it can decrease or lower the price of the event token flights
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Kden. I help get 5 post wew.
Yea, i see that there's most likely a reason their non trade now, but i think it would be nice to put peoples non used 150's to use.
Naaa, is okay. I don't really wanna stay up for 5 more posts anyways, well 4 now huehue.
It's 3 am. QQ
But anyways, I really wouldn't mind to have them tradable again but at the same time I can't say that I want it like that again because well, it's going to be easier to have them again. xD And it was kinda meant to be a little hard to get them.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Naaa, is okay. I don't really wanna stay up for 5 more posts anyways, well 4 now huehue.
It's 3 am. QQ
But anyways, I really wouldn't mind to have them tradable again but at the same time I can't say that I want it like that again because well, it's going to be easier to have them again. xD And it was kinda meant to be a little hard to get them.

Wew same time here Insomnia ftw. But yea, i see that they're supposed to be hard to get but i know a lot of people dont wanna wait about a month to get pets.
Veno's are the ones punnished by them not being stashable cause the drake and owl cost event tokens. so that is two extra ET cost no other class is subjected to.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'd want them account stashable (not tradable any other way) for my own sanity.  My main has 13, wiz has like 3, and I think my psy has 2...and none of em have use for em.  I'd collect em on my veno, who has zero (she's not 150 yet) and needs like 50.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's good and bad, taking for example myself I have max 2 chars on 1 account, but there are ppl with 3+ chars doing ares :rolleyes: let's say someone that have 5 chars 150 on same acc, would need only like ~6 weeks to get a cloud, without taking in consideration doing fire legion on all chars + events that give tokens  :-X

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Takes like 2 months to get event tokens from events...ruok