Epic Perfect World

Building help

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Even though i've never really played a Veno, stuns shouldn't be that much of a problem, you just need a decent mag/vit or dex genie with the right skills to deal with them.
That plus a purify weapon, should be more than enough to make the stun>aps almost useless. :3

Edit: If a good genie plus purify weapon isn't enough because they hit too hard, you can always use p. def chocolates. x:

The thing about those weapons? 1. They take away possible attack and defense levels. A good way to stand a chance against people? Good defense levels. A good way to kill people? Good attack levels... 2. Purify weapon doesn't always work. It is all luck based. I can wear a purify weapon and go a whole day without it procing, while those defense levels saved my life so I could get away from someone and stun them.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Montblanc

The thing about those weapons? 1. They take away possible attack and defense levels. A good way to stand a chance against people? Good defense levels. A good way to kill people? Good attack levels... 2. Purify weapon doesn't always work. It is all luck based. I can wear a purify weapon and go a whole day without it procing, while those defense levels saved my life so I could get away from someone and stun them.  :-X

I'm not a fan of purify weapons too, i prefer to switch between atk/def level weapons while fighting APS classes.
But since i play a Wizard, and wizards have the arcane defense to purify them each 30 seconds against meele classes, i thought it would be good to at least suggest a purify weapon as an option to deal with stun>aps.  :-[
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 08:25 pm by Montblanc
- meow !

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
All you need is crit.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
LA veno best.

Dun listen to this bum. LOL LA veno is kind of pointless in my opinion. You have no defenses against anything, you cannot hit as hard as either. If you want to "tank" a little more, just go vit or HA.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.