Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Tali

Yes, everyone use dragon set from now pls

Everyone use no gear, all skills.

rainlu

Everyone use no gear, all skills.
made me LoL :D

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Actually, I would use it on my BM if you boost attack level a bit ;o

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
no armor and everyone must wear lame bikini fashion from dt without dying
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Now i see the point, so thinking better they want a free atk lv box? Cause will be free, when u use axe in mass pk u use skills, so with that atk lv boss u will get more 20 atk lv when u massing PK for free. Its a free boost, so NO, BAD IDEA!!!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Now i see the point, so thinking better they want a free atk lv box? Cause will be free, when u use axe in mass pk u use skills, so with that atk lv boss u will get more 20 atk lv when u massing PK for free. Its a free boost, so NO, BAD IDEA!!!

You're such a Sherlock, i swear.

yunie1

Many people want that to happen, actually.  :rolleyes:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
ok i still think BM is need NERF any1 agree say i

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
ok i still think BM is need NERF any1 agree say i

Pipe down. The topic is about giving them some sort of DPH buff up, stop bringing nerfing shit here.  :normal-36:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Actually, I would use it on my BM if you boost attack level a bit ;o
if you die please come a beg for a defense lvl blessing, Im sure you will get one

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Oh well,110 def lev seekers that can insta change de attack mode for 20k AOE hits in mass pk are totally NOT a problem,but a 15 attack lvl blessing on bms would wreck the game.Gl trying to take down a purify spell WF that drains your chi to 0 at the first 10 sec of a 1v1.No locks(unless demon meteor rush procs) then u still can't do anything because of disables and purify procs.GF very balanced.I still don't see why people seem to think that bms are op.You really think that 15 attack lvl would impact def mode that much?You have to switch to attack ,sooner or later, and when they do they drop alot easier.

Antihero

It was my understanding that this thread was locked? Looks like another error in judgement, the kind that makes staff meetings, like the one that took place earlier, necessary.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
This is why on other servers people call EPW 'Lame custom server with 5.0 aps and -99% channeling'. BMs cant even dph properly ;/ It wouldnt harm to give them those attack lvls, srsly. It would bring lots of fun... ;/

ijs...

why am I saying that? Cuz I see ppl saying it would be too op or even 'nerf BMs they're too op', man... srsly..? nc...

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
While i do agree with DPH bms being non existant, i dont think its in the way they are built. Personally i feel all classes need their skills tweaked. Since im told skill numbers can be editted, changing them and constantly testing them for alot of classes wouldnt be a bad idea.

All skill damage numbers were based off official. Changing 1 thing, still leaves 99 other things wrong. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Testing is key.

I do believe each class should have a blessing. But they should be significant to make a difference, but not that much so they change the way its played. ( This isnt the most important change. )

Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline MuTanT_

i think it can be a good ting for a BM  8)