Epic Perfect World

Poll

What should be done?

Leave things as they are right now.
Add the CoTD type blessing(15-20 attack lvls).
Potato.

DPH bm

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
The only weapon that can stunlock is axe
the most important skills are used with axe

warrior priority weapons Axe > pole > claw > sword > bow

I had enough of pwi players for one day  :sad:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK, debuff.
Axe = mass PK
:normal-36: :normal-36:
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Mentalista stop your cave troll comments please.This topic was made to give bms a reliable way to switch from aps to dph.I will give as example seekers.Demon seeker is good for aps only and can't dph well.This is the reason why u don't see any demon seeker(sage can dph really good and aps as well,so demon version is useless)Sage bms are just as useless.Can't aps properly and dph is not reliable vs all classes.If all classes can switch from dph to aps(those that can aps ofc) I don't see why bms can't do just as well.If your only "constructive" comment and way of "owning everyone on this thread" is saying just:GO SAGE then please leave this thread because you clearly don't know anything about this class.

Offline Cigarette

• You're so full of crap
  • you could pass for a toilet.
Im not pro, just experienced, and u too far to be pro BM, now lets lock that topic my argues cant be broken by you, now this topic will become a ocean of rebels insults against me, so is just a waste a posts, let me own u tomorrow in EPW worldchat, cause i will not play today, bye rebels, keep strongh for family.

Since my posts keep being deleted when others are not, I guess I will say something real.

I'm a little confused as to why you are not muted on here or your posts are not being deleted...All you have done is insult people and talk about being a "pro" bm. Clearly you don't realize everyone plays there class differently. If you wanna play like a useless pwi bm then go for it. But stop telling people that you know everything and you are the best and blah blah when I don't even see you pk.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Since my posts keep being deleted when others are not, I guess I will say something real.

I'm a little confused as to why you are not muted on here or your posts are not being deleted...All you have done is insult people and talk about being a "pro" bm. Clearly you don't realize everyone plays there class differently. If you wanna play like a useless pwi bm then go for it. But stop telling people that you know everything and you are the best and blah blah when I don't even see you pk.
:rolleyes: Someday check his gears, and wonder why he complains about psy being weak or sins being too "op" . And hun, he called himself a king, what you expect?  ???

I played bm too, I used to be rly good at 1.3 bms but 1.4 it's too much for me  :)) .

Offline Consist

• Old Player
ok i personally think BMs are WAY too over powered. I mean BMs have over 120 atk lvls..like are u srs. i feel like that is way too much. bm dmg can exceed over 100k and theyre def lvl...omg 70. like are u srs gn i feel like u should do a little more and nerf bm because lately ive been sad

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
like WTF lol 100 attack level O.o? barb deal way better damage than a bm cus they have more zerk rate

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
like WTF lol 100 attack level O.o? barb deal way better damage than a bm cus they have more zerk rate
Do you mean crit rate from Onslaught? Because GoF rate is has fixed % rate.

Also you need to pay attention that BM won't kill anyone in mass PK while using def lvl weapon, vit tome and dragon cape. To deal any considerable damage you'd have to switch to dragon axes, str tome and supreme cape, but then your survivability drops by ~35% thus making you way less useful for squad if you can't live long enough to control opponents with stuns, focus them on you to take damage and keep your squad members alive...
And having god tanking abilities and 'viable' DPH damage would be way overpowered as BMs can tank better than barbs under certain conditions (the only reason why barbs are still better tanks is due to their skills, but the defense bm - barb is not even comparable).
But I haven't been really testing the DPH damage in said set up (r8 gear, dragon axes, str tome and supreme cape), actually haven't been playing that class since 10 months... need to catch it up and to see the results...

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Also you need to pay attention that BM won't kill anyone in mass PK while using def lvl weapon, vit tome and dragon cape. To deal any considerable damage you'd have to switch to dragon axes, str tome and supreme cape, but then your survivability drops by ~35% thus making you way less useful for squad if you can't live long enough to control opponents with stuns, focus them on you to take damage and keep your squad members alive...
And having god tanking abilities and 'viable' DPH damage would be way overpowered as BMs can tank better than barbs under certain conditions (the only reason why barbs are still better tanks is due to their skills, but the defense bm - barb is not even comparable).
But I haven't been really testing the DPH damage in said set up (r8 gear, dragon axes, str tome and supreme cape), actually haven't been playing that class since 10 months... need to catch it up and to see the results...

Have fun killing anyone who isn't in dragon and wearing the wrong accs.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
wait a sec so u want bms in mass pk to tank all with def weap , switch weap after raor do 3 aoes drop all ur AA and LA classes  ???

u want dph bm go sage like others suggested u wanted dmg u sacrifice 2 stuns. it's not fair for any class that most tankiest class in game get boost to a point where they can 2 shot squishy classes.

if u so onto dmg then here a suggestion: an exchange for 15% magic dmg reduction u get 50% accur on ur r8 set bonus. u wanted more dmg here an exchange  for it:-\ now let me see all those bms start insulting  ^-^

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
wait a sec so u want bms in mass pk to tank all with def weap , switch weap after raor do 3 aoes drop all ur AA and LA classes  ???

u want dph bm go sage like others suggested u wanted dmg u sacrifice 2 stuns. it's not fair for any class that most tankiest class in game get boost to a point where they can 2 shot squishy classes.

if u so onto dmg then here a suggestion: an exchange for 15% magic dmg reduction u get 50% accur on ur r8 set bonus. u wanted more dmg here an exchange  for it:-\ now let me see all those bms start insulting  ^-^
                                                                              BRAVO!!! Claps to u!!! U said what i said before!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

dat 'is has'.  :smiley:
Also you shouldn't be mentioning 'Supreme Robe' that much, because many players don't have it.
Take in consideration Dragon Cape and Energetic Robe for DPH BM instead of Supreme Robe.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
conclusion: the only way to stop unbalance qq is a fixed stat set  :-*
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
conclusion: the only way to stop unbalance qq is a fixed stat set  :-*
Yes, everyone use dragon set from now pls