Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want multi item mail in the game?

Yes
16 (80%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't care
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Multi Item Mail

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Dont just reply vote! :D

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Not a bad idea, but time can be better spent developing other features.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
  • The creepiest Hello-Kitty.
xD+11
What I said was totally true.  :rolleyes: Because everybody knows it. Even the PWI players know it-I think. Plus, Kera needs to change her signature. Unless I'm wrong, and they are new GMs, but that's doubtful.

~Shinatty

P.s.
Hello, aru. I'm Shinatty-Chan, the creepy hello kitty.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Not a bad idea, but time can be better spent developing other features.

^ It's not a bad idea but i'd say there's more important things that can be worked on/fixed '-'
(^:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Kay..
There was a thread asking pretty much the same thing about 4-6 months ago? ..I couldn't seem to find it though. :c
And since I couldn't find it and me not remembering the answer to the thread pretty much makes my post useless lol. I think one of the Gm's said it couldn't be done because of the files and such. I'm not totally sure though.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
P.s. Kera, you should change your signature since I believe the GMS changed names.

I completely forgot about that, thanks.
Although i don't think it's that important, there's no bad reason the GMs changed their names, nothing like to hide their identity.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Kay..
There was a thread asking pretty much the same thing about 4-6 months ago? ..I couldn't seem to find it though. :c
And since I couldn't find it and me not remembering the answer to the thread pretty much makes my post useless lol. I think one of the Gm's said it couldn't be done because of the files and such. I'm not totally sure though.

4-6 months ago I wasn't actively following forums so I got no idea if this was requested before. Well, in any way, I'll just wait for GM's to look at this and ether kill this idea or praise it.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Although i don't think it's that important, there's no bad reason the GMs changed their names, nothing like to hide their identity.
They changed their names bcuz I was stalking em.

Offline Shinatty-Chan

• Shinatty-Chan, aru.
  • The creepiest Hello-Kitty.
Kay..

1. I love your signature.
Okay, moving on. I thought so.
I mean, totally awesome idea if it would work, but this would be a supermassivetotallyhuge project that would probably involve entirely new coding, etc (I don't know about it so I won't be specific). This idea will probably die. :(

~Shinatty.

Your welcome. C: Yeah, I just expected that it was a whim, but you need to change it since they did xD.
Hello, aru. I'm Shinatty-Chan, the creepy hello kitty.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
1. I love your signature.
Okay, moving on. I thought so.
I mean, totally awesome idea if it would work, but this would be a supermassivetotallyhuge project that would probably involve entirely new coding, etc (I don't know about it so I won't be specific). This idea will probably die. :(

~Shinatty.

Your welcome. C: Yeah, I just expected that it was a whim, but you need to change it since they did xD.

Funny how a change this small requires so much work. World full of anomalies.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

A good idea, but I say it wont happen for two reasons. 1. It would be so very hard to do this. It is very time consuming, and time is money. He could spend the time making other things, or doing other things. 2. Who really sends things in the mail now a days anyway? I sure don't.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran

A good idea, but I say it wont happen for two reasons. 1. It would be so very hard to do this. It is very time consuming, and time is money. He could spend the time making other things, or doing other things. 2. Who really sends things in the mail now a days anyway? I sure don't.

<<<<#MailUser4Life

vlntbty

I rarely ever send any mail at all, but this is a pretty nice idea.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
cool idea, but impossible, it's the same thing as the tattoos suggestion. This is something PW developers have to take care of
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not possible for me to add such feature, these kind of things have to be implemented by PW devs which can be used by us with the new client version.