Epic Perfect World

Body decorations/tattoos

Alucardsupul

I know there is a very small chance that this will happen, but we're on private server after all. We have many things people on official won't dream about. I even saw a colored baby pet once. This has already been suggested for thousand times on pwi, official forums  but well, there all of suggestions are always ignored. Still not sure why they even have that section. Tattoos are fun, especially for games like perfect world, with loads of fashion

★ Many people would use them (even those who don't like the idea atm, I know it..)
★ People here are naked anyway, so there is enough space for tattoos
★ it can be sold in boutique and worth quite a lot of cubi. Pretty sure many would start collecting it for tattoos :))

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I believe Agatio can change features like pet colors and so, but it's probably impossible for him to add a new complete feature to the game such as tattoos, that's something PW developers have to take care of.

Though I love the idea! maybe in a future they will implement it to PWI if there's thousand of petitions for it.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Alucardsupul

I believe Agatio can change features like pet colors and so, but it's probably impossible for him to add a new complete feature to the game such as tattoos, that's something PW developers have to take care of.

Though I love the idea! maybe in a future they will implement it to PWI if there's thousand of petitions for it.

ty, I hope so. I kinda thought about it. They will probably need to add a new tab to fashion (or however it is called) which is hard, or even impossible :-\

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
ty, I hope so. I kinda thought about it. They will probably need to add a new tab to fashion (or however it is called) which is hard, or even impossible :-\

JESUS CHANGE YOUR FONT COLOR!!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Alucardsupul

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I really love this idea. And I saw a chinese website with inis that had tattoos a while back. I am not sure if the tattoos were edited in, or were actually on the server since I couldn't read it. ;-;
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
not impossible, will be quite easy to do, just tedious.

Can just copy a skin texture and edit it, the same as you do with custom fashion/flyers.
Easy but Tedious, as every class has their own set of skin textures, hence you'll have to edit individual skin textures one at a time.

I've done somewhat of a similar task once before on my client. Added blood splatter/clots and bruises all over my psy's skin.. looked pretty sick actually..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran

Can just copy a skin texture and edit it, the same as you do with custom fashion/flyers.
Easy but Tedious, as every class has their own set of skin textures, hence you'll have to edit individual skin textures one at a time.

I've done somewhat of a similar task once before on my client. Added blood splatter/clots and bruises all over my psy's skin.. looked pretty sick actually..

+10000 Gogogo C:

vlntbty

This.

It would be cool to implement that but, while this is a private server and he can do lots of things his way, he can only change what's there as a "base" so to say. Would be awesome to do tattoos though. haha

Alucardsupul

sooo nice to hear it! you mean like tideborn's right? it won't even need to be equipped. I want it even more now:(

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
sooo nice to hear it! you mean like tideborn's right? it won't even need to be equipped. I want it even more now:(

yea, the same as tideborn, or you can design it in anyway you want, can give yourself a rainbow coloured skin if you like lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Alucardsupul

yea, the same as tideborn, or you can design it in anyway you want, can give yourself a rainbow coloured skin if you like lol.

that's truly awesome! :)) you gave me hope. Thank you for that :normal-48:

Tali

And I saw a chinese website with inis that had tattoos a while back. I am not sure if the tattoos were edited in, or were actually on the server since I couldn't read it. ;-;

They were edited skin files. Basically you use a file like pwpck.exe, unpack the files, edit them in photoshop, and then re-pack and add to the game files.

Unfortunately, it means that all characters with that skin file will have them, and they're only clientside, nobody else can see them.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
They were edited skin files. Basically you use a file like pwpck.exe, unpack the files, edit them in photoshop, and then re-pack and add to the game files.

Unfortunately, it means that all characters with that skin file will have them, and they're only clientside, nobody else can see them.
Writing the name of that file down. Looked for the damn thing for SO long, client side or not, would be less of an eyesore for me.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran

Ohhh. I didn't know that. Thank you for answering.  :-\