Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I bet this guy is one of those who will just gank one player (oh no wait,he calls it MassPk even if a 10v2).
But now he's bored of this and wants a reward (?)

HUEHUE GN PLIS HALP LET PIPOL DRAHP THEIR ITENS I TOO POOR HUE.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I bet this guy is one of those who will just gank one player (oh no wait,he calls it MassPk even if a 10v2).
But now he's bored of this and wants a reward (?)

HUEHUE GN PLIS HALP LET PIPOL DRAHP THEIR ITENS I TOO POOR HUE.
I don't even care about the items tbh, I just like it oldschool where people like you drops and drama starts.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As Myurii said, this is a private server, meaning that a lot of things from original PW have changed, a lot of ppl wouldn't give back the drops. I would, but if it's a person I hate that dropped be damn sure I won't.  :smiley: Ppl can say I'm evil but that's how I'm.

Again, it's a private server.

Offline Syn

I'm aware it's a private server, but I wouldn't lose anything for trying xD

Well I guess I got some people to hate me, but that's their problem.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Well I guess I got some people to hate me, but that's their problem.

It's a difference between hating your idea and hating you, don't think that you're important enough to be hated by me or anyone who's posted - I wasn't even aware of your existense before seeing this thread.

Offline Syn

It's a difference between hating your idea and hating you, don't think that you're important enough to be hated by me or anyone who's posted - I wasn't even aware of your existense before seeing this thread.
well you seem quite butthurt for some reason... seriously get over it, I already accepted long ago that this idea won't work out unfortunately xD
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The idea of private servers is for a better gameplay than the original PW, which in my opinion is awful.
The idea of 20 guaridan scrolls it was probably cuz it cost a lot and maybe not many would buy em and just use binding scrolls. In my opinion using a binding scroll here it's useless since u'll always want to trade ur stuff for smth better or maybe sell em.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't even care about the items tbh, I just like it oldschool where people like you drops and drama starts.

we have enough drama that ensues WITHOUT people dropping shit.

No to both suggestions.

-It would kill PVP for everyone.   Once I finish a piece of really expensive gear, the last thing I want to do is farm all that back. And I'm not swimming in ec's either, so it would take me another 6+ months to farm said gear.  Binding isn't an option for those who want to sell their stuff and it would force MORE pve and folks don't come on p. servers to farm for 6 months.  If they wanted to do that, they'd stay on PWI.

-it would just mean -32 inventory spaces.  As for "who has an empty enough inventory?" There's banks and bank chars.  Problem solved.

Just no.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
well, it might be dumb for you. I like PW complete, with people dropping included.

A nerf in the scroll stacking amount just means you'll have to pay more attention. That's it. It's no biggie till you forget to buy them and drop a cool item, but that's the fun part!
If you want people dropping more go play Runescape. Ive heard uppon death you drop everything there.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I might give the items back, but other people might not. I dont want to punish anyone for being forgetful, I just want things as they were meant to be.

Like I said before, what you are failing to understand is that what may be 'meant to be' on PWI does not apply to custom servers

I'm aware it's a private server, but I wouldn't lose anything for trying xD

That is precisely the point though, people could lose A LOT by trying this.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Syn

The idea of private servers is for a better gameplay than the original PW, which in my opinion is awful.
The idea of 20 guaridan scrolls it was probably cuz it cost a lot and maybe not many would buy em and just use binding scrolls. In my opinion using a binding scroll here it's useless since u'll always want to trade ur stuff for smth better or maybe sell em.

I don't consider PWI original PW, original PW for me would be PW-MS or PW-MY, two great servers where you actually had to farm out your stuff and the game path was really slow and intense.
Guardian Scrolls original stack was set to 20 because of the reason I mentioned, I don't think it's because they are expensive, there's more expensive items out there in official versions that can be stacked above 20 units.

in official servers it's the same deal, people would also want to trade their stuff for something better or sell it but they must choose between possibly selling that item in a future and having a small chance of dropping it if you forget to buy scrolls, or binding it  and never drop it.

And it seems everyone forgets about safety lock, which is perfect for pvp sprees 'cause during pvp you don't really have to talk to npcs or trade items. With Safety lock on, it is impossible to drop items of any kind even if you're red named, and you can set how much time you want it to be active, though you can't cancel it until the time you set passes by.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 01:14 pm by Foxb0ss
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

Like I said before, what you are failing to understand is that what may be 'meant to be' on PWI does not apply to custom servers

That is precisely the point though, people could lose A LOT by trying this.

I already gave up on this thread since some hours ago miyu, I understand that if people don't like the idea there's no point. Though I like discussing stuff and opinions that's why I keep commenting.

And I meant I didn't lose anything for opening a suggestion thread, just wanted to check what other people think about this. Also, I'd never use PWI as a template when I open a suggestion, I know it sucks bad, but I've seen in other private servers GS which still had the original stack limit quantity
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I didn't forget about safety lock.  I just always found that way of drop protection stupid.  You can't trade anything, can't buy, can't sell, can't drop, can't pick up...so if a friend wanted to give you an extra charm and you're not near a town?  You're screwed.  If you gear breaks, can't repair till lock is off.  Which is why I didn't PVP on PWI unless I was in TW or had enough money to blow on scrolls.  There is just too much hassle for me to use safety lock.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
No. Just. No.

[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Is there a punishment for killing black people too? I believe not and honestly that is veri racist thank yous that's all I gots to say bout dat.
Lol.

Also, safety lock on a private server, lmao ?!
Are you serious...you're some Mentalista type player, wtf
Have you even looked at people's inventories, have you read threads about it?
I have 2 stacks of 999 Guardian Scrolls, and only 3 spots empty in my inv. I'm a squishy sin and I drop like 5 times a minute, you think I have time to check my guardian scrolls in mass pk ?? Do you even mass pk? You say you got red name and you pvp. But of course, killing alt brings you no danger..
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 04:21 pm by Mx11y