Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

And I'm not insulting anyone, pretty much you were the guys who kept being agressive towards me. (not you but Madorka for example)

Read above post with your Quote Fox. I Was first to reply I believe and you made the assumption I do not PVP you strted the agessiveness with this assumption alone.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Whatever. I have gotten used to not having guardian scrolls in the last few months. Safety lock is a great thing.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Safety lock is a great thing.

Except for when you want to go trade or sell stuff >_<

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Read above post with your Quote Fox. I Was first to reply I believe and you made the assumption I do not PVP you strted the agessiveness with this assumption alone.
I did slip there and I'm sorry, but I had no intention of being agressive towards you, i was just shocked that I received a -100 in the first post. Should have expected it though...
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

Whatever. I have gotten used to not having guardian scrolls in the last few months. Safety lock is a great thing.

nerfing the stacks of guardian scrolls won't prevent you from using them, the only thing you'll have to be careful about is not to run out of them during pvp xD
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

scatterer3

Voted 'No' since people already drop enough items even with 100 Guardians scrolls in their inventory. After few PK zones you get distracted and forget to re-buy them.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Yes please,Increase guardian scrolls price-Crystali-+1Haku+1Pizza

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Its hard to respect dumb ideas.
JheeZ lets remove scrolls at all then.

Offline Syn

Its hard to respect dumb ideas.
JheeZ lets remove scrolls at all then.

well, it might be dumb for you. I like PW complete, with people dropping included.

A nerf in the scroll stacking amount just means you'll have to pay more attention. That's it. It's no biggie till you forget to buy them and drop a cool item, but that's the fun part!
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
A nerf in the scroll stacking amount just means you'll have to pay more attention. That's it. It's no biggie till you forget to buy them and drop a cool item, but that's the fun part!

"Hahah, awesome! I just dropped my belt and neck with amazing engraves - I've never had this much fun before!!"

Offline Syn

"Hahah, awesome! I just dropped my belt and neck with amazing engraves - I've never had this much fun before!!"
if you're careful enough you don't have to worry about it, and with luck you might get someone else's drops with good engraves in it (though I know you probably wouldn't care).

Then there's always the option to bind, though I'd never do it.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I changed the poll because I found a better idea around it, and it's essentially the same "a risk to drop in pvp" so don't worry too much.

And I'm not insulting anyone, pretty much you were the guys who kept being agressive towards me. (not you but Madorka for example)

I like how you completely ignore my argument against your suggestion.

Voted no again because of the same reasons stated in my previous post.

The idea is bad. Nobody wants it.  No.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You do realize people will just buy more... and use 4+ slots for scrolls... yes it's a pve server, you don't like getting pk'ed there's the nice little and cute button where you can go blue name.

Edit: Fox, would u like to drop your, let's say puzzle cube neck that maybe have an good engrave like atk lvl
+2 and str, which would make the neck cost like 5, maybe 6k ec? Be damn sure I wouldn't, i farmed my neck and my belt, I don't to farm em again cuz of ur idea.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 10:06 am by Ely♡

Offline Syn

You do realize people will just buy more... and use 4+ slots for scrolls... yes it's a pve server, you don't like getting pk'ed there's the nice little and cute button where you can go blue name.

Edit: Fox, would u like to drop your, let's say puzzle cube neck that maybe have an good engrave like atk lvl
+2 and str, which would make the neck cost like 5, maybe 6k ec? Be damn sure I wouldn't, i farmed my neck and my belt, I don't to farm em again cuz of ur idea.

they can use 4 slots for scrolls, but in the case it's reduced to 20, that would only be 80 scrolls compared to 999 now.

I'm quite sure I will never drop because I played 2 years of my life PW-MS and was often red named so I always took special attention to my number of guardian scrolls.

And if I drop it, my fault, i'd just farm for another one, in deva I dropped a warsong barrier naught in the first month of server(strange because I had scrolls?), it was moderately hard to get. But luckily I had some extra inscriptions and just had to buy some more to get another naught.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I just don't see the fun and interest that you are seeing in this idea.
There is, honest to god, no decent benefit to this.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀