Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Okay, let's see, what about instead of increasing scroll prices, we disabled scrolls to be stacked to 999?
Maybe they could be max stacked to 20, 50.

My point was not to increase the price of scrolls, just to avoid people having scrolls forever, instead of being so negative you could have thought another way around it too that didn't involve increasing prices.

Really, changing the poll's question after people vote?

There are very few people who like the general idea of gear drops. Making it annoying to prevent them won't do ANYTHING for gameplay when it's still possible to prevent it 100%.
The only way gear drops would balance out in a game like this is if the guaranteed prevention was removed & the insane costs of gear massively reduced.
You can't have a balanced form of pvp loot when there is a guaranteed way of preventing it. Gear is extremely expensive in this game and as such ANY measure, no matter how annoying or expensive, will be used to prevent it dropping.
As such, any increase in expenses or difficulty in doing so is just a forced extra step to do something essential.  It will annoy people and in the end it won't change a thing. Even if people do start making the mistake of running out more frequently the vast majority of this community will not see that as a positive change.

Every single premise of this suggestion is flawed. Your poll pretty much shows it, I have never seen a suggestion poll that was liked ONLY by the poster and nobody else. (1 yes, 14 no as of this post.) You can continue to insult everyone who disagrees with you but in the end it's not going to matter, nobody wants this to happen. (Except you.)

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Pvp in PW also came with 100+ attack levels and defense levels, And having to pay 3k to get decent gear. PWI is unbalanced and broken as hell. Why do you think we're playing a private server? If you want drops, Go back to PWI where you can 3spark and 1 shot with pyrogram.

Guardian scrolls have been there since PW started. And this is the only server I've been where you can stack them to 999.

I've only played PWI for 4 months and I didn't like it, also Why do you keep being so agressive towards me when I did nothing to offend you in the start?
I agree that increasing the price of scrolls was not the best solution to avoid 999 stacks, I should have thought it for a while more, but there's no need to be so offensive.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I changed the concept of my idea, now it doesn't involve increasing any price, but you'd probably still be against it.

There's a lot of players in EPW, it's still too soon to discard this idea when I just started the topic, and I already suggested some beneficial changes for the server and still waiting for feedback. I believe this suggestion is beneficial for some people and perjudicial for others(the ones dumb enough not to buy scrolls), it would just add a feature that agatio killed by making scrolls stackable to 999 when the maximum in normal servers was way less

Firstly, forgetting to buy scrolls has nothing to do with intelligence. So please stop calling people dumb if they don't have scrolls.
Secondly, I've been on Vendetta and Devastation and both had GS stackable to 999.
Thirdly, I still don't see the point in this. Sucks to punish those that 1) forget to check scrolls 2) may not have money for great amounts of GS 3) Those that may not have the inventory space for stacks of scrolls. I don't understand why things should be dropping.
Sins could start going around farming people, lol. Yes, PW has a drop feature, but there are many features of PW that have no place of private servers.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Syn

13769887!f you enjoy the faeture so much why are you on a private server? I bet it is because you cant afford endgame gear there. So you want to pvp and be as strong as you can be and equal to other players. what you are suggesting  is weakening players who do not have the time to play 16 hrs a day and gain the coin that would be needed to afford the scrolls and  strengthening the  players who live with mommy and daddy  and play  all day and night.

read the suggestion again please, I found another way around it.

In other private servers scrolls are not stackable to 999, most of them it's 20.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
lol i like how in the votes only 1 person has stated they want to the stacks to be reduced, which is probably the owner of the thread. I think I would be against this idea as well. I know the concept of PWI is to bound gear if you are a top PKer, however this is not PWI. People have several toons and like to share gears between them, it's just the nature of private servers. tbh, if someone drops gear I usually pick it up and give them it back. People work hard to obtain this stuff and unless i really really hate them I don't want to see them lose stuff.

Offline /\qua/\/\an

• Beginner
Lol if your trying to farm drops in Pvp why not just go farm more ec's you said yourself you've been here a month an already got 10k+ why not go farm more if its so easy an stop QQing about guardian scrolls. -1 on this dumb post.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol i like how in the votes only 1 person has stated they want to the stacks to be reduced, which is probably the owner of the thread. I think I would be against this idea as well. I know the concept of PWI is to bound gear if you are a top PKer, however this is not PWI. People have several toons and like to share gears between them, it's just the nature of private servers. tbh, if someone drops gear I usually pick it up and give them it back. People work hard to obtain this stuff and unless i really really hate them I don't want to see them lose stuff.

he actually changed the question. it was originally something like, "do you want the price of guardian scrolls to be higher".
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Syn

Firstly, forgetting to buy scrolls has nothing to do with intelligence. So please stop calling people dumb if they don't have scrolls.
Secondly, I've been on Vendetta and Devastation and both had GS stackable to 999.
Thirdly, I still don't see the point in this. Sucks to punish those that 1) forget to check scrolls 2) may not have money for great amounts of GS 3) Those that may not have the inventory space for stacks of scrolls. I don't understand why things should be dropping.
Sins could start going around farming people, lol. Yes, PW has a drop feature, but there are many features of PW that have no place of private servers.

I actually sometimes forgot to buy scrolls in PW-MS and ended up dropping, I just said dumb with the intention of making people understand that as long as they keep an eye on their scrolls it'll be okay, ofc everyone can slip and forget to buy but that's the point of it.

And yeah, I see that the people who commented here are not fond of PW's dropping feature, and I respect it. But on the other hand I find the dropping feature interesting and some people might do too.

Also, to whomever is still lurking this topic, refresh it and read it again, I don't longer think increasing prices is a good idea, but reducing the stack amount of scrolls wouldn't hurt anyone's pocket.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
The original Idea was to increse the price of scrolls. the poster edited the initial post. so all the early responses were to the raising of prices of scrolls. which now the edited post does not reflect intial poll results
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I actually sometimes forgot to buy scrolls in PW-MS and ended up dropping, I just said dumb with the intention of making people understand that as long as they keep an eye on their scrolls it'll be okay, ofc everyone can slip and forget to buy but that's the point of it.

And yeah, I see that the people who commented here are not fond of PW's dropping feature, and I respect it. But on the other hand I find the dropping feature interesting and some people might do too.

Also, to whomever is still lurking this topic, refresh it and read it again, I don't longer think increasing prices is a good idea, but reducing the stack amount of scrolls wouldn't hurt anyone's pocket.

Still no, what's the purpose of it? Piss off people who's spent time/money on gears then having them lose it because 1 person thinks gear dropping in pk is a nice "feature"? El oh el.

The votes speak for themselves, close this useless thread plis.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The original Idea was to increse the price of scrolls. the poster edited the initial post. so all the early responses were to the raising of prices of scrolls. which now the edited post does not reflect intial poll results

Perhaps it calls for a new thread then? Though to be honest from reading the replies, the conversation looks pretty one sided

Offline Syn

Lol if your trying to farm drops in Pvp why not just go farm more ec's you said yourself you've been here a month an already got 10k+ why not go farm more if its so easy an stop QQing about guardian scrolls. -1 on this dumb post.
I'm not qqing about anything, just suggesting something to bring back the dropping feature to server. My intention is not to farm pvp drops, and I'd actually maybe give back the eq too if someone drops it because I'm quite empathetic.

Though I like the dropping feature of pvp and I believe it was not created to not use it.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
qq, this is a pver post. I bet you barely pvp.
I see tex in PK quite alot. Who are you?

Ohh BTW ty Madorka im always in pk mode on Seeker and Sin.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Syn

Really, changing the poll's question after people vote?

There are very few people who like the general idea of gear drops. Making it annoying to prevent them won't do ANYTHING for gameplay when it's still possible to prevent it 100%.
The only way gear drops would balance out in a game like this is if the guaranteed prevention was removed & the insane costs of gear massively reduced.
You can't have a balanced form of pvp loot when there is a guaranteed way of preventing it. Gear is extremely expensive in this game and as such ANY measure, no matter how annoying or expensive, will be used to prevent it dropping.
As such, any increase in expenses or difficulty in doing so is just a forced extra step to do something essential.  It will annoy people and in the end it won't change a thing. Even if people do start making the mistake of running out more frequently the vast majority of this community will not see that as a positive change.

Every single premise of this suggestion is flawed. Your poll pretty much shows it, I have never seen a suggestion poll that was liked ONLY by the poster and nobody else. (1 yes, 14 no as of this post.) You can continue to insult everyone who disagrees with you but in the end it's not going to matter, nobody wants this to happen. (Except you.)

I changed the poll because I found a better idea around it, and it's essentially the same "a risk to drop in pvp" so don't worry too much.

And I'm not insulting anyone, pretty much you were the guys who kept being agressive towards me. (not you but Madorka for example)
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

u kidding with this suggestion...?