Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Rich ppl wont drop. Poor ppl will drop items. ?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
i habeeb this is an VERY BAD IDEA. you may PROPOSE THIS TO AGATION but i dout he will listen to you as this idea is retarded to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many people will CRY lots when they dont have protein scrols and drop their items!!! im have once dropped an r8 weapon because i did have no scrolls!!! so sorry sir but this is a VERI bad idea

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

I already have my own shits and I have plenty of money thanks. if the price increases people will certainly not buy stacks of 999 guardian scrolls.

But what is wrong with people having 999 guardian scrolls?! This is what I am not understanding.
Why should people be dropping things in PK?

you don't drop scrolls in TW or events wtf.
This is a good idea in my opinion and you should feel bad for being an intolerant dork who can't dislike something without denigrating me.

You can even drop items in PVE lol. Your guardian scrolls disappear any time you die, not just in PK. Only place it doesn't happen is the Arena, I think. Plus, what if I am 1v1ing or messing around with friends? Would start costing me now?

Rich ppl wont drop. Poor ppl will drop items. ?

^ This.

However, there's no need for people to be rude here. Whether you agree with the suggestion or not, no need to be mean.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Okay, let's see, what about instead of increasing scroll prices, we disabled scrolls to be stacked to 999?
Maybe they could be max stacked to 20, 50.

My point was not to increase the price of scrolls, just to avoid people having scrolls forever, instead of being so negative you could have thought another way around it too that didn't involve increasing prices.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Okay, let's see, what about instead of increasing scroll prices, we disabled scrolls to be stacked to 999?
Maybe they could be max stacked to 20, 50.

My point was not to increase the price of scrolls, just to avoid people having scrolls forever, instead of being so negative you could have thought another way around it too that didn't involve increasing prices.

This would do nothing. I would just keep 20 stacks in my inventory at all times.

Antihero

Everyone wants everything in small, easily digestible portions with little risk and minimal cost to them. I can personally appreciate the idea behind this suggestion, I don't think it would really change anything. I already have Guardian Scrolls for days and more than enough coin to keep supplied. The people PvPing are typically at endgame gear with money to blow anyway.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
if you want RISK in pvp, go play pwi.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Syn

Too bad this entire thread made your opinion worth horse piss.
madorka, you should definitely be banned from the suggestions thread because you're offensive and not constructive.

in a foot note, i'd like to add that you don't drop scrolls in TW's or instanced events(not sure if all of them though)
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

This would do nothing. I would just keep 20 stacks in my inventory at all times.
People usually have their inventory full of things and they wouldn't have that much space to buy scrolls, that's why they suggested 2 times in this thread for an inventory slot increase.

Please if you're gonna keep being negative you should just leave
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
madorka, you should definitely be banned from the suggestions thread because you're offensive and not constructive.

in a foot note, i'd like to add that you don't drop scrolls in TW's or instanced events(not sure if all of them though)

Maybe if you posted with actual evidence to support your ideas and could prove they would actually "increase" pvp instead of stopping it because people couldn't afford guardian scrolls, I would post actual replies to this. Unfortunately this suggestion has nothing of this kind, And has many people disagreeing with it. As antihero said, Even if it was applied, It would do nothing. Except ruin PK for the poorer players. Theres about 3 people here who barely agree with you, vs 10+ who disagree. This isn't gonna happen. Stop fighting a lost cause and think of something beneficial to the server to suggest.

Offline Syn

Everyone wants everything in small, easily digestible portions with little risk and minimal cost to them. I can personally appreciate the idea behind this suggestion, I don't think it would really change anything. I already have Guardian Scrolls for days and more than enough coin to keep supplied. The people PvPing are typically at endgame gear with money to blow anyway.
Thanks for supporting my idea, I was starting to lose faith in this community. I understand that some people might not like the dropping feature in PW's pvp, but it's there for something and I find it rather interesting.

This is supposed to be a pvp server, and pvp in PW comes with the dropping feature.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Thanks for supporting my idea, I was starting to lose faith in this community. I understand that some people might not like the dropping feature in PW's pvp, but it's there for something and I find it rather interesting.

This is supposed to be a pvp server, and pvp in PW comes with the dropping feature.

Pvp in PW also came with 100+ attack levels and defense levels, And having to pay 3k to get decent gear. PWI is unbalanced and broken as hell. Why do you think we're playing a private server? If you want drops, Go back to PWI where you can 3spark and 1 shot with pyrogram.

Offline Syn

Maybe if you posted with actual evidence to support your ideas and could prove they would actually "increase" pvp instead of stopping it because people couldn't afford guardian scrolls, I would post actual replies to this. Unfortunately this suggestion has nothing of this kind, And has many people disagreeing with it. As antihero said, Even if it was applied, It would do nothing. Except ruin PK for the poorer players. Theres about 3 people here who barely agree with you, vs 10+ who disagree. This isn't gonna happen. Stop fighting a lost cause and think of something beneficial to the server to suggest.

I changed the concept of my idea, now it doesn't involve increasing any price, but you'd probably still be against it.

There's a lot of players in EPW, it's still too soon to discard this idea when I just started the topic, and I already suggested some beneficial changes for the server and still waiting for feedback. I believe this suggestion is beneficial for some people and perjudicial for others(the ones dumb enough not to buy scrolls), it would just add a feature that agatio killed by making scrolls stackable to 999 when the maximum in normal servers was way less
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I changed the concept of my idea, now it doesn't involve increasing any price, but you'd probably still be against it.

There's a lot of players in EPW, it's still too soon to discard this idea when I just started the topic, and I already suggested some beneficial changes for the server and still waiting for feedback. I believe this suggestion is beneficial for some people and perjudicial for others(the ones dumb enough not to buy scrolls), it would just add a feature that agatio killed by making scrolls stackable to 999 when the maximum in normal servers was way less

so all you're promoting is to... check your scrolls often? i think people who actually pvp already do that.

EDIT: are you making this thread because you dropped something valuable in pk?
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

!f you enjoy the faeture so much why are you on a private server? I bet it is because you cant afford endgame gear there. So you want to pvp and be as strong as you can be and equal to other players. what you are suggesting  is weakening players who do not have the time to play 16 hrs a day and gain the coin that would be needed to afford the scrolls and  strengthening the  players who live with mommy and daddy  and play  all day and night.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin