Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Tali

Did you really think I wouldn't see this?

I hoped you would.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I hoped you would.

I will not insult you because I'm not going to stoop to your low level. That and you are probably the stereotypical teenager. I'll allow you to stay in the pit of immaturity if that is where you want to be. Pointless to convert the immature.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
More off-topic arguments. Please get back on topic. :-\

Tali

I will not insult you because I'm not going to stoop to your low level. That and you are probably the stereotypical teenager. I'll allow you to stay in the pit of immaturity if that is where you want to be. Pointless to convert the immature.

I wish I was still a teenager.

yunie1

Just gonna go with Brash's text and say: Stop being obnoxious jerks.

I laugh so hard on people trying to act intelligent and  intellectually superior than the guy making the suggestion just because they don't like it.

I know the suggestion is kinda harsh for people that don't like risk and that type of gameplay,  but somehow I can see the point of this suggestion. Don't say this isn't PW's type of gameplay because the item dropping is there for a reason, maybe it is just to make players waste money on more items, idc, but it is there and is part of the PvP. Unfortunately, this server is just not used to this kind of PvP since in PWI Guardian Scrolls are way harder to get... I , honestly, wouldn't mind this idea being implemented (since it would actually give donators something to worry about in PvP ;D) But I voted no, simply because the amount of people that aren't used to this type of gameplay is the majority of this server.

Maybe an instance or some event where Guardian Scrolls are ignored and red names may enter (and locked in there for period of time so they don't run away with drops)  to fight for their items would be a better idea for this.

But seriously, stop being so sensitive and annoying. People make suggestions, people have opinions and I'm pretty sure none of you like when your suggestions are treated like crap or misjudged as pointless simply because the people reading it are close minded.

GOOD DAY!  :-\
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 02:51 am by Clarity

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I laugh so hard on people trying to act intelligent and  intellectually superior than the guy making the suggestion just because they don't like it.

I know the suggestion is kinda harsh for people that don't like risk and that type of gameplay,  but somehow I can see the point of this suggestion. Don't say this isn't PW's type of gameplay because the item dropping is there for a reason, maybe it is just to make players waste money on more items, idc, but it is there and is part of the PvP. Unfortunately, this server is just not used to this kind of PvP since in PWI Guardian Scrolls are way harder to get... I , honestly, wouldn't mind this idea being implemented (since it would actually give donators something to worry about in PvP ;D) But I voted no, simply because the amount of people that aren't used to this type of gameplay is the majority of this server.

Maybe an instance or some event where Guardian Scrolls are ignored and red names may enter (and locked in there for period of time so they don't run away with drops)  to fight for their items would be a better idea for this.

But seriously, stop being so sensitive and annoying. People make suggestions, people have opinions and I'm pretty sure none of you like when your suggestions are treated like crap or misjudged as pointless simply because the people reading it are close minded.

+10000000
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

+10000000

Is that amount of +'s even legal?

(^:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player

1st, that such thing would never work on me, I've been IP banned like 3-4 times, total amount of accounts banned/deleted is around 8~9, yet I'm still here. :3

2nd, hi baby! <33

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
1st, that such thing would never work on me, I've been IP banned like 3-4 times, total amount of accounts banned/deleted is around 8~9, yet I'm still here. :3

2nd, hi baby! <33

Easily fixed, GM should just permaban any and all ingame accounts associated with the IP's if any sort of ban or mute is being repeatedly bypassed.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Very nice :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Could this get locked now? Everyone has stated their opinion and now it is just repeats and stupid drama.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

Could this get locked now? Everyone has stated their opinion and now it is just repeats and stupid drama.

~and pretty much 1 sided.