Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
+1, theres still binding charm anyway ;)
I can hear the economy cutting itself already.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
in mass pvp you die a lot of times and sometimes you might forget to buy more scrolls.

Also, if you don't want to lose your items you can always bind them, no biggie... and if you bind you don't have to buy guardian scrolls.

And keep in mind dropping only applies for red named people, I believe the chance of dropping in white name is 1% and only stuff from inventory, 10% in pink. You can only drop equipped armor while you're red.
You cant bind EVERYTHING, also, why should we have to?  If we bind, that would make it where nobody could sell un-needed gear. Sorry but this topic is down right bad, the Pole says it all.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
People who really enjoy pvp wouldn't care about the increase in scrolls price, and it's not like it's a lot, c'mon, I've been only a month here and I farmed over 10k ec & 1k+ bank notes. It's just a measure so that people can't buy x4 999 guardian scroll stacks.

Also, if you happen to drop in pvp you're very dumb, good pvpers always keep an eye on their amount of guardian scrolls, I bet you could do that easily, right?
We shouldn't have to be paranoid every time we get killed, rush to buy 1k+ scrolls, just to die and repeat the process.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Lets not bash this kid, he had an idea that we didn't like. No need to start unneeded drama and bashing.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
well you seem quite butthurt for some reason... seriously get over it, I already accepted long ago that this idea won't work out unfortunately xD
Failed attempt at trolling. Their not butthurt, what they are saying is that, its a bad idea, and you just didn't land in their radar until now.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
People who really enjoy pvp wouldn't care about the increase in scrolls price, and it's not like it's a lot, c'mon, I've been only a month here and I farmed over 10k ec & 1k+ bank notes. It's just a measure so that people can't buy x4 999 guardian scroll stacks.

Also, if you happen to drop in pvp you're very dumb, good pvpers always keep an eye on their amount of guardian scrolls, I bet you could do that easily, right?

Since your first post was from 2012 I highly doubt you have been here only a month....

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
No ty, I forget to get them sometimes anyways  :-\

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Since your first post was from 2012 I highly doubt you have been here only a month....

I played here 1.5 years ago, though when I came back my chars were wiped of coins and ec because I gave my logs to a friend, plus I didnt even have dragon cause I didn't get any of my toons to 150.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 09:53 pm by Foxb0ss
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

Lets not bash this kid, he had an idea that we didn't like. No need to start unneeded drama and bashing.

There's not gonna be drama from my part yearning, if they feel like bashing me for having a different point of view on PW's pvp it just shows how intolerant they are.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Tali

Remove GS, remove bind charms, remove safety lock.

Bring on the risky PvP.

Today we separate the boys from the men.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Bring on the risky PvP.

Heck it, lets skip all the minor stuff and get right to action.
World War 3 in USA in 2k15. EPW players vs other players in real life.

Offline Syn

Bring on the risky PvP.

ah unfortunately the word risk backs up everyone Tali. Remember they even suggested to remove campers from NS
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
ah unfortunately the word risk backs up everyone Tali. Remember they even suggested to remove campers from NS

Did you really think I wouldn't see this?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
LOL. I actually laughed at that thread because dayum.  :))

Am I the only one who agrees with this idea ? I like PW normal way, except for gears but meh. ;-;

Did you really think I wouldn't see this?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I knew you would see it. I just thought that removing campers from NS is a stupid idea, even though, your idea, not mine, and I will respect it, just found it funny.

The idea you're supporting now is a million times more stupid, and I do not respect it.