Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should guardian scroll stacks be set to their original stack amount?

Yes
No

Make guardian scroll stacks smaller

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Okay so previously my idea was to increase the price of scrolls, but as you can see in the comments below, people didn't like it at all, so I came up with a better idea that doesnt involve price increasing.

If guardian scrolls stacks were set to 20 (the original stack amount) or 50, but something way less than 999, this server wouldn't kill the interesting feature of red named people dropping in pvp.

I reseted the votes count because it seemed the main thing people didn't like was the price increase, so I hope you don't mind voting again, thanks.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 09:03 am by Foxb0ss
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
-100 to this . if this happens I go blue named forever I spent too much time farming WS to drop a belt because Guardian scrolls become outrageously expensive. this would kill pvp. people do not pvp for drops on epic they do it for a challenge cause mosy all 150's have compariable gear verses regular pwi. if you want this to become pve server then  implement  it. If you want to keep pvp then do Not increase the price of these
items.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

dickroman

+1, theres still binding charm anyway ;)

Offline Syn

-100 to this . if this happens I go blue named forever I spent too much time farming WS to drop a belt because Guardian scrolls become outrageously expensive. this would kill pvp. people do not pvp for drops on epic they do it for a challenge cause mosy all 150's have compariable gear verses regular pwi. if you want this to become pve server then  implement  it. If you want to keep pvp then do Not increase the price of these
items.

qq, this is a pver post. I bet you barely pvp.

+1, theres still binding charm anyway ;)
If they bind their neck cube/ws belt they won't be able to sell it or trade it for other engraved stats, so I believe people wouldn't do it. I won't, certainly, because I'd like to swap it between characters as well
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
qq, this is a pver post. I bet you barely pvp.

I see tex in PK quite alot. Who are you?
items.

This.

Bad suggestion delete thread.

Offline Syn

People who really enjoy pvp wouldn't care about the increase in scrolls price, and it's not like it's a lot, c'mon, I've been only a month here and I farmed over 10k ec & 1k+ bank notes. It's just a measure so that people can't buy x4 999 guardian scroll stacks.

Also, if you happen to drop in pvp you're very dumb, good pvpers always keep an eye on their amount of guardian scrolls, I bet you could do that easily, right?

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 07:12 am by Foxb0ss
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I dont understand how this will add risk. If you don't have enough money for guardian scrolls you're going to go get some, not risk losing your expensive items that you spent time farming. ???

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Imma have to -1 this. Sorry Haku.
I worked hard to get my ws belt and cube neck and such. Don't really want to be dropping it to strangers, nor wasting my money on scrolls. Nor do I want to PVE all over again to get it back.
This would most like kill PK, not make it more rewarding as people will RQ when losing items or not PK if they don't have the money for scrolls. I mean, I'd probably RQ too if I got ganked by 3-4 trash players then lost my gear. Losing a 4k-5k ec belt in one hit? No thanks. I don't consider that a small risk.

And while you may have saved that much EC/Coins, other people don't have that much. I've been here for 2-3 months and I am still spending a mountain of EC on R8 and using all my coins for faction sigs, squad sigs, fashion, pets and gearing other chars, skills, helping friends. I don't really want guardian scrolls to be an expense either.
Plus raising the cost of anything these days just benefits cashers and screws everyone else over.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I dont understand how this will add risk. If you don't have enough money for guardian scrolls you're going to go get some, not risk losing your expensive items that you spent time farming. ???

This entire thread is bad. Nobody will like this idea.

Offline Syn

in mass pvp you die a lot of times and sometimes you might forget to buy more scrolls.

Also, if you don't want to lose your items you can always bind them, no biggie... and if you bind you don't have to buy guardian scrolls.

And keep in mind dropping only applies for red named people, I believe the chance of dropping in white name is 1% and only stuff from inventory, 10% in pink. You can only drop equipped armor while you're red.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Dumbest suggestion I've ever read, even trumps Mentalista's. Good job being retarded.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Also, if you don't want to lose your items you can always bind them, no biggie... and if you bind you don't have to buy guardian scrolls.

Then if everything is bound, you are:
1) Going to weaken the economy as less things will be available to sell. People are always selling or trading engraves and such or selling gear to make money for new chars and such. This would slow right down if everything was bound. I don't see people spamming WC with r2c cubes and ws belts all that often, which brings me to;
2) Putting more people in PVE, as they are most likely going to need seperate sets of gear for multiple chars that may not be on the same account. I have a LA, HA and AA account, I could barely handle farming 1 ws belt. I have been able to trade it between phys and element with others to suit each account, but binding would limit people.

I just don't see this as necessary. The cons far outweigh the only one pro I've seen you put forth (risk to PVP).

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Syn

Imma have to -1 this. Sorry Haku.
I worked hard to get my ws belt and cube neck and such. Don't really want to be dropping it to strangers, nor wasting my money on scrolls. Nor do I want to PVE all over again to get it back.
This would most like kill PK, not make it more rewarding as people will RQ when losing items or not PK if they don't have the money for scrolls. I mean, I'd probably RQ too if I got ganked by 3-4 trash players then lost my gear. Losing a 4k-5k ec belt in one hit? No thanks. I don't consider that a small risk.

And while you may have saved that much EC/Coins, other people don't have that much. I've been here for 2-3 months and I am still spending a mountain of EC on R8 and using all my coins for faction sigs, squad sigs, fashion, pets and gearing other chars, skills, helping friends. I don't really want guardian scrolls to be an expense either.
Plus raising the cost of anything these days just benefits cashers and screws everyone else over.

Everyone worked hard ingame for their armor stuff (unless people who donated to buy it I guess) the risk of dropping your belt or neck is minimal if you keep an eye on your scrolls.
And it's not like scrolls are gonna be 50m each, 1m is 1/3 the average price of 1 EC, it's really no biggie, everyone can afford buying them, but it will prevent people from buying 999 stacks
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Syn

Dumbest suggestion I've ever read, even trumps Mentalista's. Good job being retarded.
There's no need of flame. I just happen to find pvp boring if no one drops from time to time. It's like we're killing a feature of the game that made it more interesting.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Everyone worked hard ingame for their armor stuff (unless people who donated to buy it I guess) the risk of dropping your belt or neck is minimal if you keep an eye on your scrolls.
And it's not like scrolls are gonna be 50m each, 1m is 1/3 the average price of 1 EC, it's really no biggie, everyone can afford buying them, but it will prevent people from buying 999 stacks

People who donate work for their items irl   :rolleyes: I've never understood why some people believe they're "better" than donaters for killing a mob/running a dungeon 1000 times over as opposed to someone who works long hours and actually contributes to society - Unlike the ones sitting infront of their monitors all day long.