Epic Perfect World

Demon Heartseeker will not proc

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Hi, just came back to the game after about a year, and my demon Seeker's oHeartseeker will not proc the immobilize effect. The skill description says 100%, but I have yet to get it to proc since I have logged in. I have had the skill since waaaaaay long ago (close to a year) so maybe my toon needs edited by GM to relearn it?
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian
yea idk wats with it :P my sage also says 100% but never does it. all well i really dont care about it though lol i dont pk much to care :D
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Vionn

If one of your stance debuffs procs heartseeker won't proc with it. So for example, if you have soulsever up heartseeker only has a 50% chance to proc.
I use Heartseeker in NW all the time it does proc for me and im demon
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
If one of your stance debuffs procs heartseeker won't proc with it. So for example, if you have soulsever up heartseeker only has a 50% chance to proc.

This is almost correct. Any attack, can only proc a single effect. He is correct in saying soulsever reduces the chance of immobilize to land. What he leaves out is that the proc effects from Soulsever, Northern Sky, Parch Blade, and Duelist's Glee, are ALL calculated BEFORE the immobilize. So while not literally reducing the chance to 50% for immobilize to land, it DOES drastically reduce the likelihood that soulsever will NOT be calculated to land. If youre in PVE, i recommend using Parch Blade, in PVE i'd say NSW, or DG would be your best bet to use and still get a decent chance of immobilize from Heartseeker.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I guess I just needed to relog a few times, now it's all working right it seems.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian