Epic Perfect World

Treasure Hunt

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Hi guys!

First I apologize if someone already opened this topic in past, but I personally couldn't find it. If there already is a post Admin can just lock this.

OK now back to the problem. Whoever is doing daily treasure hunt quests can confirm that some of chest locations are bugged and chests actually spawn inside of terrain so we can't dig them. Would it be possible to remove those locations in treasure hunting so we avoid those problems?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think the locations are completely randomized as to where they spawn. There are some treasure maps that give you blank maps and once, I even got a map where the X was outside the map. I think it would be really time consuming to remove the terrain ones because you would have to see each and every treasure hunt spot and remove each one that would be in spots we couldn't get. I would love to see this happen, but am doubtful that it will due to the amount of time it would take to fix.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I had it once that my chest spawned inside a mountain, sucked at that time but if its only once in like 3 months then im like ahwell happens.

Sucks if you have it more tho, but not sure there can be something done about it.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
unfortenly, the spots of the treasure maps, come from pw itself, some are bugged, but its up to them to fix it, we cant do anything about it.

We do apologize though.

Epw_Staff
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I had it once that my chest spawned inside a mountain, sucked at that time but if its only once in like 3 months then im like ahwell happens.

Sucks if you have it more tho, but not sure there can be something done about it.

I had it happen to me 4 times in 1 week.

unfortenly, the spots of the treasure maps, come from pw itself, some are bugged, but its up to them to fix it, we cant do anything about it.

We do apologize though.

Epw_Staff

Wouldn't it be possible to give players it happens to a new map of the same one? I mean the drop one not the actual quest.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy

We do apologize though.

Epw_Staff

Ok, I understand then. Thank you for answer :)

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I had it happen to me 4 times in 1 week.

Damn! That sucks!

Wouldn't it be possible to give players it happens to a new map of the same one? I mean the drop one not the actual quest.

Not sure, like the gm said, its a problem from PWI so maybe this can't be done either.
Hope you have better luck with maps in the future =)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
well I know its possible for the gms to spawn the mob that the treasure quest is for I have had one do it for me because once the chest spawns that you dig the quest is gone so you are free to take another quest.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/