pk video

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
never tried pk video in epw..this is my first try watch out :D

$y@M

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I think you need to get some better recording software friend. 360p is the highest it goes and its difficult to see what you're doing meanng people are less likely to watch. I also noticed you don't have invigorate, thats a skill you really need as it increases your skill attacks by 20%. It was good to watch as I recently made a demon mystic and I am a complete nab with her ^_^

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Music changes so suddenly lol, nice none the less. I think I like mystic game play

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think you need to get some better recording software friend. 360p is the highest it goes and its difficult to see what you're doing meanng people are less likely to watch. I also noticed you don't have invigorate, thats a skill you really need as it increases your skill attacks by 20%. It was good to watch as I recently made a demon mystic and I am a complete nab with her ^_^
Im fairly certain that invigorate doesn't work in PvP (maybe that changed with SoW so I could be wrong). I remember playing my mystic and invigorate not increasing damage in PvP. As for the video, blocked for me  :'(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Im fairly certain that invigorate doesn't work in PvP (maybe that changed with SoW so I could be wrong). I remember playing my mystic and invigorate not increasing damage in PvP. As for the video, blocked for me  :'(

Well my mystics a noop so I haven't had chance to test it. I was told it does but unless I see it for myself, it's entirely possible you are right!

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I cannot watch since it is apparently copyright or whatever. '-'
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
I cannot watch since it is apparently copyright or whatever. '-'

Same... D:
(^:

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
idk whats wrong with youtube!...many ppl cant watch my video :/ btw...invigorate is useless in pvp! and i know my class :P
$y@M