Epic Perfect World

in all seriousness...

Panda_monium

Can the GMs somehow make a mobile site?
More for practical use when Someones away from the computer.
Gets a little annoying side scrolling to read posts/travel the site >.<

Offline Unstable

They made some app for androids http://epicpw.com/announcements/epicpw-on-smartphone/ never really tried it tho, so idk if its good or not.  :sad:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
There was a app, but I don't think I liked it. Couldn't even get to the forums with it.. :s

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I can use this site on mobile easy and that app was made only for user panel not for the forum asfar I know.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I can use this site on mobile easy and that app was made only for user panel not for the forum asfar I know.
Yeah. What I wanted to actually say was, the app can't access the forums. And I think that one should be made to access both panel and website.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Yeah. What I wanted to actually say was, the app can't access the forums. And I think that one should be made to access both panel and website.
(^:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I could easily browse this website on SE Live (Android) and now also easily on Nokia Lumia 900 (Windows Phone) :o idk what can be made easier here :o

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I could easily browse this website on SE Live (Android) and now also easily on Nokia Lumia 900 (Windows Phone) :o idk what can be made easier here :o
Android app perhaps?
..and iPhone one too of course, if possible

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
ET made the app and he has no iphone to see how it would work, lets wait and see what the Staff members will say. But as I said I have no trouble going trough the forum with a smartphone.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Eh, the EPW app is only on Android (Its not on Apple) It's only good for voting tbh.
Since I have an iPhone, I just bought a roaming internet service. So when I'm out with friends, I just open Safari, go to Epicpw.com and then I do whatever I have to (Vote, retarded forum discussions ect ect)
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA