Epic Perfect World

Delete Flame from NW preety please

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
why, Why, WHy, WHY!?!??!?! WHY are you doing this to us!? Delete Flame. why? idk, u tell me why isflame always last. just please make this NW BETTER SOMEHOW!!

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I've never been Flame since NW came to this server.  So don't delete Flame, I like torturing them.  >:D

Offline Travar

zad si zacopro sve, u nedjelju si flame, i do kraja ovog mjeseca, i iduci mjesec

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
The players make the nation.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
zad si zacopro sve, u nedjelju si flame, i do kraja ovog mjeseca, i iduci mjesec
Videcemo xD

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
why, Why, WHy, WHY!?!??!?! WHY are you doing this to us!? Delete Flame. why? idk, u tell me why isflame always last. just please make this NW BETTER SOMEHOW!!
Remember when NW map crash Flame Nation became 1st even the next day and the other day so they are not always last it's up to the player's if they just go afk or help.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Travar

ik about crashes... flame is always full with alts -.-

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Remember when NW map crash Flame Nation became 1st even the next day and the other day so they are not always last it's up to the player's if they just go afk or help.

^ Seen too many nations lose because people see what it is and decide not to bother and afk. '-'
(^:

Offline Travar

nvm... anyway... about NW on epw... LAMEEEE

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
nvm... anyway... about NW on epw... LAMEEEE
NW on EPW is awesome, I did NW on few other servers and gotta say EPW is the most fun.
Just because you're getting in a nation with players who don't really give a fk about NW or just AFK, doesn't mean Agatio is supposed to give the losing nation you're in extra 921591591 points or just remove it..

EDIT: So far I've been in a winning nation only once on EPW, yet I always had a good amount of Supply Tokens regardless if my nation was 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. What I've realised is that NW is more about teamwork and/your own contribution (honestly, I get more when I go solo or duo) than a simple rank list.
I had more Supply Tokens while being in the 3rd nation more than some people who were in the 1st one.
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2013, 10:45 pm by TrvpGxdMvffin

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
^ Seen too many nations lose because people see what it is and decide not to bother and afk. '-'
Exactly. I see about 20 people quit immediately after getting placed into Flame. They think that there's a rule about which nation wins, but there isn't. The reason Flame loses is because instead of fighting, most QQ and go afk and expect the people actually trying to carry them. If everyone who got placed in Flame was active, it would do way better. As for alts, I see 1-shots in every nation.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Exactly. I see about 20 people quit immediately after getting placed into Flame. They think that there's a rule about which nation wins, but there isn't. The reason Flame loses is because instead of fighting, most QQ and go afk and expect the people actually trying to carry them. If everyone who got placed in Flame was active, it would do way better. As for alts, I see 1-shots in every nation.

well its true.u know if ppl who leave just stay and fight they will get their nation up,when i was in flame last time got 2nd place, ppl making the nations...

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Flame sometimes wins...???

LaceyPip

Agreed 100%

vlntbty

This.

NW on EPW is awesome, I did NW on few other servers and gotta say EPW is the most fun.
Just because you're getting in a nation with players who don't really give a fk about NW or just AFK, doesn't mean Agatio is supposed to give the losing nation you're in extra 921591591 points or just remove it..

EDIT: So far I've been in a winning nation only once on EPW, yet I always had a good amount of Supply Tokens regardless if my nation was 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. What I've realized is that NW is more about teamwork and/your own contribution (honestly, I get more when I go solo or duo) than a simple rank list.
I had more Supply Tokens while being in the 3rd nation more than some people who were in the 1st one.